Out of Character Chat

Ohs? lol I assume everyone though in general is pirates with marines being NPCs? :P
We have some extremely unique pirates in our story. xD

And we also have a player controlled marine program in which players have marine characters. They aren't main characters, but it's still a thing.

We have some extremely unique pirates in our story. xD

And we also have a player controlled marine program in which players have marine characters. They aren't main characters, but it's still a thing.
Ah okay. Was toying with an idea (a very vague idea) nothing I put much thought into so its no biggie. XD

I think Athena can answer that better than I can.
but... but... you are suppose to have all the answers! *sniffles at mongoose friend.*

No clue what I'd do still though heh. ^^;;

Ah okay. Was toying with an idea (a very vague idea) nothing I put much thought into so its no biggie. XD

but... but... you are suppose to have all the answers! *sniffles at mongoose friend.*

No clue what I'd do still though heh. ^^;;
Ah, but I do have the answer my Weasel friend. The answer is: Ask Athena.

I'm currently in panic mode because they went and changed everything on me again... just so everyone has a heads up there.
Whew, noticed I couldn't post. T.T But yeah same thing, had my Hosted Project moved suddenly on me, wasn't expecting them to bother with that since its one of those old ones that I didn't think thye would see worthy of the Hosted Project title. Now I feel like I got to touch it up and all specially putting a banner even if its closed right now for general new person recruitment. >.<

Both of my HPs look like complete and total crap because I have no banner, no clue how to make banners, and I honestly don't know of anyone who would be interested. I think it sucks that artistic talent is now a requirement of having an HP unless you want it to look like crap.

Both of my HPs look like complete and total crap because I have no banner, no clue how to make banners, and I honestly don't know of anyone who would be interested. I think it sucks that artistic talent is now a requirement of having an HP unless you want it to look like crap.
I mean if you want I could toss together a banner. Nothing super fancy but you don't need super fancy art to do that really. Will just be a bit since I do need to post a CS still for another RP and get a post in... then do a banner for my own HP then I can tinker a bit. Not an artistic but I know how to use Photoshop which lets a terrible artist like me do good! XD

What are the requirements for the banners? I may be able to whip something up
Yeah, not sure myself. They don't do a good job telling that kind of info on the site unfortunately, though a lot of the stuff generally does scale the images to fit, if its like some of the other stuff it will trim parts of the banner off if it goes to far off proportion so keeping things fixated on the upper left is the best way to go..

Herro everyone! Things are starting to come back together!! Thanks Hanarei Hanarei for the banner. It has been put to good use and now I'm just hoping to get this roleplay moving reasonably again. Let's see how that goes!

Refaulted Refaulted
We haven’t heard from Elijah or Marcus lately. Are you intending on continuing in this roleplay? Is there something you are stuck on and need help working through? Shadowdude is willing to work with people if they are unsure of how to proceed.

@Azure Sky
We haven’t heard from Yukihime or Xiao for a while. I know that an update from Yukihime would be nice although not required. Dago is planning to timeskip with his next post so if there’s anything she’s up to now, it would be worth mentioning.

Exanis Exanis
Do you want to collab between Syrin and Risa to keep their situation with Lilic Jenkins moving forward to wherever it is heading?

clarinetti clarinetti Eagleye415 Eagleye415 Defying Gravity Defying Gravity
Are any of you three planning on making entrance posts into any of the three arcs? Some GMs are likely waiting on you so it would be nice if you could/would update them on your statuses as far as entrance posts go.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Athenaaaaaaaaaaaa what role would need to be filled and where that would be good for me to go for? :P
Right now, with the activity we have had lately, you can probably assume that a lot of roles are open.

I know for sure that the Red Ribbon Pirates have a cook, a navigator, a fighter, a priestess, a lookout, a shipwright and a first mate. They don't have a doctor and a musician spot would technically be open as well.

The Red Wave Pirates might be in need of a shipwright and a doctor since their current ones haven't posted in a while. They have a navigator who I'm fairly sure is still around and they have a cook who is around; they also have a barber.

The Shattercrest Pirates have a shipwright, two doctors (?), a gunner, and... I think that's pretty much all that they have for sure right now. They could use a navigator and a cook for sure.

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Gotcha. I should have the captains of each ship pitch why I should join their crew! Thats the best way of doing it! :P Haha. Well it seems a good bit of all sorts of jobs are available. I'm curious, as far as starting off am I able to start with some more stuff to my character given I'm jumping in late or am I starting bare bones fresh inexperienced fighter type? Mostly curious power wise how my character should line up, in particular if I do a battle type character. ^^

Lady Warlock Lady Warlock Gotcha. I should have the captains of each ship pitch why I should join their crew! Thats the best way of doing it! :P Haha. Well it seems a good bit of all sorts of jobs are available. I'm curious, as far as starting off am I able to start with some more stuff to my character given I'm jumping in late or am I starting bare bones fresh inexperienced fighter type? Mostly curious power wise how my character should line up, in particular if I do a battle type character. ^^
No one has Haki yet. Rokushiki is closed at the moment as well. You can be decently strong combat wise I would think, but I think for the most part, we've been limiting combat expertise to one area per character.

No one has Haki yet. Rokushiki is closed at the moment as well. You can be decently strong combat wise I would think, but I think for the most part, we've been limiting combat expertise to one area per character.
Ah okay. As far as Devil Fruits are those allowed? I thought I had seen something about restrictions on devil fruits joining but I might be wrong *Shifty eyes totally not having been lurking for a long time now debating joining.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back