Out of Character Chat

shes gonna club somebody to death with her arm

"hey, hey! Stop- hey! Stop hitting- Stop it!" 

No mater how hard she hits, her arm is still made out of cloth and cotton. 

Would an acceptable gift tto her be new stuffing? 

Last edited by a moderator:
"hey, hey! Stop- hey! Stop hitting- Stop it!" 

No mater how hard, her arm is still made out of cloth and cotton. 

Would an acceptable gift tto her be new stuffing? 

skin and stuffing, its a strange life being a banette

she would be confused but accept it

Urmm. I was never notified of Gilgamesh being a mega or having a mega stone. Should I fudge it for the sake of convenience?

Urmm. I was never notified of Gilgamesh being a mega or having a mega stone. Should I fudge it for the sake of convenience?

We actually did talk about it but it was a good while ago now. Could say the stone's been attached to the muscle band

With permission, for the sake of a better move list to match gilgamesh, before any action starts, I would like to give up earthquake for a more character appropriate move. earthquake is much too destructive with little regard for collateral damage.

With permission, for the sake of a better move list to match gilgamesh, before any action starts, I would like to give up earthquake for a more character appropriate move. earthquake is much too destructive with little regard for collateral damage.

That's fine. Just let me know when you've found something. 

Metagross undoes his pants. 

"Flash cannon."

kRrkfUU.gif

Oh hey, Shuck has a serious side xD

He may have a skull shape stuck in the middle of his collarbone but even he can't be totally cavalier about people's heads exploding or whatever actually happens.

Also what does CBC actually stand for?

He may have a skull shape stuck in the middle of his collarbone but even he can't be totally cavalier about people's heads exploding or whatever actually happens.

Also what does CBC actually stand for?

I need to go look it up again . . . Granted I never tried to translate it.

*Cue minutes of digging through stuff* Chikyu Boei Chimu

My Japanese isn't that good so without the kanji to actually look up, I can't give that good of a translation. Hell, the only word I can find is Chikyu - world.

Cool. I'll be posting tonight as Pie and maybe Jackie. 

He wasn't sadly meant to stay around. 

Perhaps the scale, thinking it might bring him back for the "sparring session" will drive her forwards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back