• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Alright, but not for a while yet. I’m not in a situation where I can whip up a character sheet with a photo.

What are some good anime faceclaim sites for when I do make my character sheets? I’m kinda new to this photo thing.

Any body else wanna jump in? I can handle multiple conversations if someone else wants to join in. Also...how do we go about handling my character's room assignment and class assignment and all that?

So...the rp really is dead then? With the exception of Nona? :P
Nah, quite a few people have been inactive because of Christmas and New Years, myself included. I only have enough time to browse the notifications before I need to get off again xD Not to mention we recently moved from a Hosted Project, so a lot of the members' links have been broken, so it'll take time for them to find this new one, sadly.

For the room assignment, you can pick. We only split the dorms by gender, otherwise it's all up to you ^^

Panacea Panacea
I'm sure you've noticed things slowed down here (no-one responding in a month...including me haha) but after a little break from here I'm now floating around so I can send a character your way for interaction of you still want?
Yikes sorry I took so long to respond to this. If you were still interested, I would love to interact

Yikes sorry I took so long to respond to this. If you were still interested, I would love to interact
Haha no worries. I have a habit of taking ridiculously long breaks too, was dealing with sick puppies all week so I haven’t been online while helping them get better. Anyways. Yeah, this place has become ridiculously quiet but I’m definitely still interested!

Haha no worries. I have a habit of taking ridiculously long breaks too, was dealing with sick puppies all week so I haven’t been online while helping them get better. Anyways. Yeah, this place has become ridiculously quiet but I’m definitely still interested!
Cool! You can either send a character in response to my latest post as Ansom, or I can create a new post. Whichever works best for you

Cool! You can either send a character in response to my latest post as Ansom, or I can create a new post. Whichever works best for you
I'll work with the post that's up :) I'll probably be sending Elaena anyway so I won't have much trouble getting a reply to work.

I dunno why I'm back here, but I don't really care. I'ma just super feckin bored so I'm maybe gonna start RPing again~
I floated back here recently too, no real reason why either other than being bored too haha.

Yep. Pretty much. I wouldn’t join this anyways because I filled my roleplay plate up since I first expressed interest.

If I do I'm probably not gonna use Akane, so if you really want to we can interact again, I'm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back