• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

It's a new roster, not a transfer for characters. Jester's school is in a shared world with FHS. Anything that isn't related to school will be done in the Euphorian High RP. Jester's school will have it's own thread, as well as a dedicated Character Registration thread.
Mmmm.... Lumina and roman
well, yeah, but other than the class that my telekinetic character is in (that I think died or the teacher forgot about or something since I haven't heard from that class in a while) I don't really have any details, you know? I don't know who's where, if anyone wants an interaction and so on...

on a side note (and this is for everyone) I think I might make a new character for EHS soon - would anyone like to do integrated back stories or something? like dual characters?
Ehh... Jofune the teacher of the class is in the hospital again so it's kinda in limbo...

Night then <3 Idk what to use as her face lmao, no one has used this face though right?
latest

well, yeah, but other than the class that my telekinetic character is in (that I think died or the teacher forgot about or something since I haven't heard from that class in a while) I don't really have any details, you know? I don't know who's where, if anyone wants an interaction and so on...

on a side note (and this is for everyone) I think I might make a new character for EHS soon - would anyone like to do integrated back stories or something? like dual characters?
Yeah, Jofune had an operation planned the last time he was on, so he's probably recovering from that currently. If you wish, you can switch classes to a more populated one?

8000 pages. My God. I don't know how to start.
As a new character? ;D

I guess I'll make an introductory post and wait until someone notices me.
It's always better to seek out interactions, as opposed to just waiting for some. Classes are currently going on, so you could have your character arrive late.

Hellow guys, finally I was able to create a character and right now I am trying to start to interact this RP. Anyone interested to play with my Rin-chan and discuss about ideas or relationship between the characters? If you are interested, you can either contact in PM or here?XD

Last edited:
There are some of the preliminary ideas about characters relationship that Rin is willinable to do it. Tho it is not ready yet and I will write all the details soon so you guys can check it. :)

RIINA SAKAMOTO

24339-Anastasia-thumb.jpg

Riina aka Rin is quite a unique person who is very funny and interesting to get to know with slightly social unexperienced due her being most of her life alone so she might not know how to behave front of individuals which result an very awkward situations. She is always ready to talk (well, maybe way too much ^^') to someone.

A few people who Rin can interact with at first:
1. Selena Revlion ft Wicked Jester Wicked Jester - Both of them have a same interest towards books and for that, they could become a really good friends.
2. Jade Wright ft Chachalotte Chachalotte - Rin can open up with him and maybe Jade can ease Rin's back pain...? Of course both of them has to earn they trust.
3. Tatsu Akasuki ft T That_Irish_Person - Tatsu is the one who Rin is actually ready to hangout with due her openmindess to meet new classmates. Because Both are in their freshman year, they are the first people they meet at school and could become each others first friends...?

coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Last edited:
3. Tatsu Akasuki ft T That_Irish_Person - Tatsu is the one who Rin is actually ready to hangout with due her openmindess to meet new classmates. Because Both are in their freshman year, they are the first people they meet at school and could become each others first friends...?[/div][/div][/div][/div]
coding; allrightsreserved@crucialstar

Sounds pretty good to me! I will work on a post in a sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Back