• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Out Of Character Chat.

Fuck it, Roman. Let's go. Show me the stuff~ Show me the good good for Mako-chan. Hime won't know and Kuroh won't know either~

Since I finally have an idea for a character, I have decided to reconsider and maybe actually join this!

(totally unrelated to the fact I finally have a good site for anime faceclaims)

How should I bring Emiko in? What's happening right now?

Ooh. Alrighty.

It's more kinda/sort of like a couple questions linked to the core concept.

First off: Are Espers allowed? I know it's probably in the lore, but it's gone now....
xD.

Secondly. I want my character's power to be teleportation. I know. I know. A bit OP. Lemme give you the full explanation with limitations.

So, I'm thinking of my character being a designer child- basically, my guy was designed just to teleport. Why? Erm. I gotta get to the specifics, but right now it's vaguely along the lines of prototype/for science! kind of lines. Furthermore, despite being basically made/altered and raised to do all the complex calculations needed to teleport, he still needs cybernetics to help the process along. Even then, he's limited in how far he can teleport. Really, he can only teleport within his line of sight. Anything out of sight, distance-wise or barrier-wise, is a no-go for him. (Well, a couple of certain circumstances allow him to circumvent these rules, but I'll get to them a bit later.) Add on to the fact that he needs his computer-enhanced brain to actually do the teleportation with consistency and relative ease. Shut that off, and, while he can still teleport, it's much slower and more labor intensive process than before.

The two special circumstances I listed before are also only possible through cybernetic enhancement: marked point teleportation (Which in he can teleport to a certain area from anywhere (more or less.), he has to mark/memorize that area's coordinates.) and barrier penetrate (In which he can teleport through walls due to x-ray thingamajigs, but only if he's pressed up against the wall. And even then, if the wall gets too thick, he can't go through it.)

So, erm. Basically. After explaining my character concept with a long thing, it boils down to three questions:
1. Are Espers allowed?
2. Are cybernetics allowed?
3. Is teleportation, with limitations, allowed?

...Yeah. Basic premise. xD.

EDIT: Also forgot to add another limitation. He can't teleport other people/organic living things with him/around. He can teleport inanimate objects, but not people. Their systems are just too complex for him to do that.
So basically, all he can teleport is himself and inanimate objects.

Last edited:
Ooh. Alrighty.

It's more kinda/sort of like a couple questions linked to the core concept.

First off: Are Espers allowed? I know it's probably in the lore, but it's gone now....
xD.

Secondly. I want my character's power to be teleportation. I know. I know. A bit OP. Lemme give you the full explanation with limitations.

So, I'm thinking of my character being a designer child- basically, my guy was designed just to teleport. Why? Erm. I gotta get to the specifics, but right now it's vaguely along the lines of prototype/for science! kind of lines. Furthermore, despite being basically made/altered and raised to do all the complex calculations needed to teleport, he still needs cybernetics to help the process along. Even then, he's limited in how far he can teleport. Really, he can only teleport within his line of sight. Anything out of sight, distance-wise or barrier-wise, is a no-go for him. (Well, a couple of certain circumstances allow him to circumvent these rules, but I'll get to them a bit later.) Add on to the fact that he needs his computer-enhanced brain to actually do the teleportation with consistency and relative ease. Shut that off, and, while he can still teleport, it's much slower and more labor intensive process than before.

The two special circumstances I listed before are also only possible through cybernetic enhancement: marked point teleportation (Which in he can teleport to a certain area from anywhere (more or less.), he has to mark/memorize that area's coordinates.) and barrier penetrate (In which he can teleport through walls due to x-ray thingamajigs, but only if he's pressed up against the wall. And even then, if the wall gets too thick, he can't go through it.)

So, erm. Basically. After explaining my character concept with a long thing, it boils down to three questions:
1. Are Espers allowed?
2. Are cybernetics allowed?
3. Is teleportation, with limitations, allowed?

...Yeah. Basic premise. xD.

EDIT: Also forgot to add another limitation. He can't teleport other people/organic living things with him/around. He can teleport inanimate objects, but not people. Their systems are just too complex for him to do that.
So basically, all he can teleport is himself and inanimate objects.
Sorry, haven't been getting notifications from RPN xD

1) All races are allowed aside from Sanctum and Sanctum-related races ^^
2) Yes, cybernetics are allowed ^^
3) Yeah, teleportation is allowed. It can be without limitations, if that's the only power the character has ^^

Fukushima just posted a revival interest check thread. At least, I think it's a revival interest check thread.

TBH, I don't know how successful it was. :/

Fukushima just posted a revival interest check thread. At least, I think it's a revival interest check thread.

TBH, I don't know how successful it was. :/
Too successful and sorry I couldn't respond quickly yesterday. I had to leave it to Akira because I ended up swamped at work.

Wait, this RP is still breathing?
It's gonna try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back