Out of Character Chat (OOC)

download-25.jpeg

Hello ladies and gentlemen! 

I have some catching up to do I see :P

At the moment we're in an intermission between Chapter 1 and 2. @Joonster should be making a post to you, but it might help to make an opening post.

@Jefferson

Sadly, I wont be making very active posts like normal as I came down with a pretty bad fever two days ago and it has hardly let up. I'm not even able to head back to work until the first of September. But I'll answer questions and do what I can. It kind of hit me out of no where.

Last edited by a moderator:
So nothing is going on at the moment? 

There is, but seen as you've literally just entered, you probably don't have anything heavily plot-focused to do straight away. A introductory post will be nice and a GM will likely give you something to do soon while the rest of us work on the next big chapter.

Aaand I'm now fully caught up on all the happenings! Some thoughts:

@VY Canis Majoris Has done an awesome job, managing to keep up with the various plot happenings of other players at the same time while doing the brunt of work for the upcoming chapter 2 AND maintaining his own character's happenings. Certainly the pillar of this RP which I hope everyone, like myself, appreciates. 

@Kingmalikai @Naloth @Shammy the Shamrock It's lovely to see some pre-update favourites stick around. 

@Elision of Ecritures @Echo Dreamsong Great to see the introduction of new members, especially as they quickly interact with players and solidify themselves in the story immediately. Great stuff and I can't wait to see how things expand. 

@Bum Bear I would give you a medal if I could. Potentially one of the best posts to date and you've only just begun. Needless to say I can't wait to see where you take things. Especially interesting that @Joonster seems to have lined something up for you. 

As for myself, I plan to continue on some thread maintenance and get the hero roster up again by either later or tomorrow while I discuss some of the finer details for future plans with my fellow GM's. 

@Kingmalikai @Naloth @Shammy the Shamrock @Jefferson @Echo Dreamsong @Bum Bear @Elision of Ecritures @DemetrioMachete

Another update for you all:

You will all find the character roster thread updated: https://www.rpnation.com/topic/252578-hero-association-hero-roster/ 

I'll try my best to keep this constantly updated as the story progresses. 

Progress has seemed to momentarily slow given @VY Canis Majoris Sudden illness but rest assured he'll be back quite soon! I shall have some plot related things up for you guys until his return. 

@Echo Dreamsong A question for you: Is Astrarea (hope I spelled that right) already a registered hero?

@Bum Bear I believe @Joonster Should be taking over as a GM for a little event with Snow. 

@DemetrioMachete You still around? 

@Jefferson @Naloth @Kingmalikai @DemetrioMachete @Elision of Ecritures

Hi guys! You will all find yourselves mentioned in one or two new side-mission threads I've put up in the IC section. This is to let you know your characters are invited to take part. In the instance of @Naloth where I understand you're active in two threads at once, this is fine. This goes for all of you: Assume the side-missions and the current happenings of chapter 1 are a week apart. So feel free to post in both however you like. However, please try not to do anything like blow your hero up in chapter 1, when they're present in a side-mission as it really kinda... makes no sense if so. 

To anyone reading this who wasn't put in a side-quest, I've left it for now given that you guys have your own happenings currently going on in chapter 1. However, if you wish to be a part of a side-mission and won't contradict the timeline in doing so, please let me know!

@Jefferson My bad, I should've been more specific. But no, none of the heroes I've created are on the mission. But don't put it past them to make an appearance later. 

I'll wait until at least most people reply to the thread before I move things along. 

@VY Canis Majoris Welcome back!  Are you feeling better any?  Also, is it okay for me to post, or should I wait for someone else?  I just wasn't sure if there was some kind of turn order.

Not 100%, but much better than I was two or three days ago. It was a pretty bad fever and I did not enjoy it one bit. At this point I should be fine to type away without possible passing out or sweating profusely on my computer from the fever. At least I'm not longer in the ER.

Chimp should be handling Fishy Business (you have no idea how proud of himself he is of that name) and I will be handling the Pyramid/Dust and Tomb thread. Mostly because I have the better idea of how it was supposed to go as only so much info could be conveyed while stuck in bed and on a phone that doesn't want to work while your eyes are sensitive to your phone light.

There really is no true turn order, but we like to keep things moving in a way that one person is frozen in place while two others are doing everything, but sometimes inactivity becomes a real issue. Go ahead and post if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Refaulted Hello our newest member! It's great to have you aboard!

I wanted to ask if you had any ideas regarding your character's introduction to the RP. There's a few things going on which you could join at the moment unless you have any plans yourself?

@Refaulted Hello our newest member! It's great to have you aboard!

I wanted to ask if you had any ideas regarding your character's introduction to the RP. There's a few things going on which you could join at the moment unless you have any plans yourself?

Oh, um, Astra defeated something... Thought I should let you know.

Oh, um, Astra defeated something... Thought I should let you know.

Indeed I saw! Good job. So long as you don't go too into detail about the whole abuse thing we spoke about (I'm a little iffy on that), everything looks good. 

My thoughts are as such: The Heroes Association wouldn't be too keen on registering a child with them... UNLESS, like @Shammy the Shamrock's Barney, they prove themselves to have huge potential and be a invaluable asset. So in other words, I'm thinking when chapter 2 fires up, Astrarea is gonna have something to prove to the Hero association.  :P  

I look forward to seeing how Crunch and her get along and where they go from here in the meantime :)  

Currently, I'm at one of my college classes, so I can't really make an introductory post. But I don't have any definite way of how I want to introduce Jacob in the story yet. If you have any ideas, or any situations that may allow him to show himself, then I can jump on those chances when I get home tonight.

@ChimpMan

Currently, I'm at one of my college classes, so I can't really make an introductory post. But I don't have any definite way of how I want to introduce Jacob in the story yet. If you have any ideas, or any situations that may allow him to show himself, then I can jump on those chances when I get home tonight.

@ChimpMan

Gotcha! Well we have two side-missions going on at the moment here: 

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/256798-fishy-business/

and here: https://www.rpnation.com/topic/256800-dusty-runes-forgotten-tombs/

Both have very recently just started so you could just read the first few posts and jump in whenever you like. Or you could jump into the main thread (Chapter 1) and do your own thing, perhaps try a hand at joining in on whatever seems appropriate there or doing your own thing. Entirely up to you!

Gotcha! Well we have two side-missions going on at the moment here: 

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/256798-fishy-business/

and here: https://www.rpnation.com/topic/256800-dusty-runes-forgotten-tombs/

Both have very recently just started so you could just read the first few posts and jump in whenever you like. Or you could jump into the main thread (Chapter 1) and do your own thing, perhaps try a hand at joining in on whatever seems appropriate there or doing your own thing. Entirely up to you!

So, what's going on with City-5? Is there still a fight going on with all the demons? If so, I might just jump in on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back