Out of Character Chat (OOC)

(waiting for you guys to repost your characters)

*Throws Barney into characters*  Finished!  My child is now reposted :3  Also I change his regeneration to healing factor but it's not strong.  Just enough so that in case he loses limbs or get badly injured he isn't out for long.

Holy shit. If that not Boros, Barney isn't

the cutest motherfucking alien cyclops baby

of destruction I've ever seen! Welp,

Pervert alarm has sounded.

Holy shit. If that not Boros, Barney isn't

the cutest motherfucking alien cyclops baby

of destruction I've ever seen! Welp,

Pervert alarm has sounded.

Barney:  Who's Boros?  People keep tell me I look like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Astra: *Steals bread* 'I'm nine but I'm better than you!' *Giggles and hides behind a box*

Barney: *Smacks box away, sending it flying towards the sun*  Wait!  Why are we fighting?  We both want to eat so why not work together!  

I started watching the first episode...
"You're a fast one" (My mind) "MISTER GRINCH!"

Watched a 12 and the ovas thanks to @VY Canis Majoris and the link they gave me :).

Barney:  Would you  like to know all my pets?  You have Cuddles, Mittens, Watermelon, Strawberry, Buy One Get One Free Coupon, Tomato, Clover, 7/11, Beerus, Dog, Fuzzy, One Eye, Raccoon, Bear, Taco Sauce, Rabies, Death by Fire, Goldie(His only goldfish), Blackie, TICK TICK BOOM BOOM, Donuts, Goku, Piccolo, Wallet, I Ran Out Of Names, Demon, Penny, GET OUT OF HERE KID AND LET ME DRINK, Apple Sauce and Steve. :)

Also is anyone stuck on night life, for some reason all my other threads are normal but on this it's night life.  Can't turn it off for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back