Out of Character Chat (OOC)

ChimpMan

Tree'O Champion

Out of Character 

345yij6.jpg

So my fellow heroes, what's up?

Last edited by a moderator:
@VY Canis Majoris @Shammy the Shamrock @Kingmalikai @Naloth @Dalamus Ulom @DemetrioMachete

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has stuck around after the update! I'll be honest, I was expecting everyone to up and disappear after the update so it's really nice that you have all stuck around. A sign of more wacky, OPM fun to come! 

As you might've all noticed, the thread is not yet complete. Myself and VY Canis are still learning about this new (and imo, much more complicated) system. So you will find that over the course of the week we will be adding new sections and editing little things here and there for when it's time to resume where we all left off. I'll be sure to notify you all when we're set though I suspect it shouldn't take any longer than a week. 

So, thanks again for sticking around and I'm looking forward to the fun times ahead!

P.S I'll also notify you with what's going on with the disappeared character sheets when I know. 

Stay beautiful everyone.

I've been digging around for it. Since it's well 1:30 am here, I'll look further for the thread so no one has to remake them. Out of curiosity, did anyone save any information on their characters?

Hello! I'm also getting acclimated to this update, and concerning the process since I'm new to this roleplay, should I hold off on creating a character for the time being or....

Hi everyone!

Just to keep you all updated: I've sent a request to rp support to have our rp posts and our character sheets from the old system transferred here. So now it's simply a waiting game. 

Hello! I'm also getting acclimated to this update, and concerning the process since I'm new to this roleplay, should I hold off on creating a character for the time being or....

Hello new person!! You would be fine making a character now in anticipation for when we start up again.. or wait if you like. It's all up to you.

And on behalf of everyone else, it's a pleasure to have you aboard :)

Thank you for your support! I'll be sure to post my own thread and get to it. In the mean time I'll work on my character, which will take.....a period of time, but it will certainly not take very long most likely. 

Thank you for your support! I'll be sure to post my own thread and get to it. In the mean time I'll work on my character, which will take.....a period of time, but it will certainly not take very long most likely. 

Please take as long as you need! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

@VY Canis Majoris @Shammy the Shamrock @Joonster @Dalamus Ulom @Elision of Ecritures @Kingmalikai @DemetrioMachete @Bum Bear (I think that's everyone?)

Well anyway, hi again people! Just a little update for you all:

I've sent a request to the roleplay support team to have our character sheets and rp posts from the previous system placed into this one. Now we play the waiting game. I'm not sure how fast these requests are usually fulfilled but I'll give them a week and if we have no reponse.. well we'll see what happens then. 

So until then I'll be working on some threads, or at least trying to (I've already been faced with multiple bugs which are preventing me from putting threads up, which is making me pull my hair out). I'll be sure to keep you all updated on our progress in the meantime. 

Until next time, stay beautiful everyone!

P.S. It might be worth pressing the follow button for this thread at the top of the page?

Thank you for your support! I've just finished.

That is no problem! myself and @VY Canis Majoris get around to reading it sometime soon :)  

Um, hello! Do you know when we will start? @ChimpMan

Hello hello new person! Welcome!

I am hoping by the end of the week. However, we have ran into quite a few problems with this damn new system. As it happens, I can no longer add new sections or delete any sections... despite making the rp. So that has set us back while I'm trying to fix that. 

..But yeah! End of the week I hope :)  

Hello hello new person! Welcome!

I am hoping by the end of the week. However, we have ran into quite a few problems with this damn new system. As it happens, I can no longer add new sections or delete any sections... despite making the rp. So that has set us back while I'm trying to fix that. 

..But yeah! End of the week I hope :)  

Yaaaaaay! I'm excited!

@ChimpMan

Of course it is! I didn't proclaim

myself Bum Bear for naught. 

Although went against that sentiment

When I did work to finish my CS...

Bummer.

@Naloth @Shammy the Shamrock @Dalamus Ulom @DemetrioMachete @Kingmalikai @Joonster @Bum Bear @Elision of Ecritures @Echo Dreamsong (It's nice seeing the list of mentions getting progressively bigger ;)  )

Hi everyone! Just an update for you all: 

It has been a bumpy ride for me with a rollercoaster of annoyances and irritation in regards to this new system, but you will find we've slowly began to add our old sections back and slowly but surely we're building the RP back up again. 

More importantly @VY Canis Majoris Tells me the time to resume the story is very soon! So there's that to look forward to. In regards to plot-related inquiry, I leave you in the capable and only mildly dirty hands of yours truly ^ and @Joonster

I'm afraid to ask the members of the pre-update if you can repost your character in the designated sub-section. You will find I've linked the old thread with all your character sheets at the top of the new character section. Luckily it seems that for most-all of you, a simply copy/paste job should suffice (Unless you got fancy with the ol' bbcode like me and @VY Canis Majoris) in which case this will be annoying for you >.< 

Following this, I plan to have the hero association roster list back soon (waiting for you guys to repost your characters) and the information on hero rankings/disaster levels up soon. 

@Shammy the Shamrock

Thankies. Glad someone else finds him likeable. Can't wait to rp with him.

His main battles gonna be with villains

and the police ( appears to be a pervert and all)

Which reminds me. I must go and add something to his CS.

Turns out he can't wear any other forms of underwear except those pair of panties >:3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back