Out of Character and Questions

I'm baaaaaaack!

Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do... which I've been looking forward to all vacation.  I'll probably have a million stupid questions after I read the thread.  Vacation was awesome, BTW, but I'm happy to be back!

Jenn

We tried to wait for you, so I hope you don't have too much in the way of questions. Glad to have you back. 

No worries, mate, I'll catch up.

" note to self: burn this. " <= BEST Line yet!  I almost spit my coffee across the keyboard.

I feel like they walked by the Waite house the fucking X-Files theme just starts up out of nowhere lol

tumblr_n39e98PiZm1qevbnso1_500.gif

Re Julia: Judgemental, sure.  But she's not mean.  At least, I don't find her so.  I think you're playing the character very well.

Re Mean Girls: Confession time - I never saw the movie... or the TV show, but that was still funny.

What should we do for the phone number, 666-7892?  As in, why was six afraid of seven?  Because seven ate nine, too.

...oops, I see that we already have the number.  And I was SO looking forward to going to the riverfront with Julia! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys!  I'm back from the long weekend.  Thank you so much for being so slow... LOL J/K!!!

I'll get a post up this afternoon.

I take it from RasberryBeret's post that we've jumped to Sunday, after bible study.  Is that correct?

I'm typing it up right now, love.

BTW, how to do you tag someone in the post?

@DevilishDoodler Thanks!  You're the Bee's knees, as they say in Arkham.

"Harsh tone of voice"?!?!?!?  I tack it all back, you're a big meanie-poo!  :P

I did do that, didn't I?

Does this mean we're not sneaking off to the river front together, tonight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back