Out of Character and Questions

tumblr_mcbdlvrXhv1qg9atp.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
@RaspberryBeret After what officer O'Sauron said, I was thinking of having Amy jog along the river front just to look around.  Probably nothing to see during the daylight hours, so a nighttime excursion might be in order, yes?

I was planning on it, but Julia would totally try to ditch Amy. : P

We can see what our lovely DMs have planned for us.

Lol I should have picked a better accent I have to like read it to myself out loud to make sure it actually makes sense where I smash words together and put Ss and even then I constantly question it...

lol this is hell :')

@RaspberryBeret That's okay, I almost never post on the weekends and this seems to be a well paced game... wait, 'Ditch Amy'?!?!?  Why? O.o   Is she really that bad?  Or is Julia playing hard to get, LOL?

@DevilishDoodler Yeah, that's quite the accent.  It reminds me of the way Lovecraft wrote thick, backwoods accents.  Keep up the good work!

That was typed early in the morning and not properly read through before it was posted so my bad lol I'll fix it later today when I have the time

PFFFT

ohh hey ya dontcha know?

Lemme jus getcha some hahtdish from tha oven there an we can head out on tha boat an do some fishin er somethin ya?

Pssst...

Don't wait for me - I won't be able to bang out a post until Tuesday, unfortunately.  Life is like that sometimes.  Beside my crazy schedule, I broke a finger, so posting is painfully slow... and painful, LOL.

Oh nooo! Fully broken?! Would you be alright with Julia and Amy going for a jog, then? I think we've really done all we can with these scenes.

I'm sorry I've been so terribly slow!  I've gotten ridiculously busy with work.

But that's still plenty better than not working!

I'll post as soon as I can - like, today, even!

Work has gotten crazy for me, too. I'll try to post something tonight. Tomorrow is my day off, so by tomorrow night (EST), definitely.

Meanwhile, with Olive and Miles....

240_F_86427594_jUm3JKhwOQhauj6clE0Qf6qkSM6QpAUP.jpg

Happy, innocent biking. Also, Miles is white, now. And Olive has brown hair. And wears jeans--YOU GET THE PICTURE, ALRIGHT GEEZ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back