• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran HSHC (Interest Check)

Prudentia

The Kitty Soldier
Hi everyone! I was debating on this idea but am interested in (possibly) starting up a Ouran High School Host Club role play. I have not read the manga, only watched the anime; would prefer if people doubled; and would want this to be a casual fandom role play. What do you think? I love ideas and sharing characters. I would like to have people add in at least one OC and be one CC if possible.

Soo...GO! Shiro wants to see how many people she can get interested. =3 *munches on red bean bun*

Yes, I prefer one OC and CC for each player but if you'd rather be an OC that's fine =-3 You should know me already, Kira. I'm flexible....... *does splits*

TheWretchedEgg said:
Hi everyone! I was debating on this idea but am interested in (possibly) starting up a Ouran High School Host Club role play. I have not read the manga, only watched the anime; would prefer if people doubled; and would want this to be a casual fandom role play. What do you think? I love ideas and sharing characters. I would like to have people add in at least one OC and be one CC if possible.
Soo...GO! Shiro wants to see how many people she can get interested. =3 *munches on red bean bun*
I think it would almost be better, if you just have people who make OC's and completely remake the host club itself. For example, one person might make a Devilish Type oc, or a Lolita/Shota(depending on whether you want hostess in the group). I would also suggest making normal students who visit the club.

Even if you don't follow that idea, I'm still interested in joining. xD

Well I like it...so, I will start making things up. I am very used to Detailed role plays so I am unsure on how much I should put in the thread. Off to looking at other Casual ones!!

I am definitely still interested in this and i agree with Apollo. The Roleplay would probably benefit using orignals rather then using the original main characters.

TheWretchedEgg said:
Awesome. I'm almost home. We can plan some things through pm until the full thing is open? I have rules already laid out and ready to send you.
sure ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back