• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Ouran Highschool Host Club Rp

Shade1357

I'm in the mood for some cute Ouran moments. You guys can be the characters from the actual show, or use ocs! I'm Hikaru.

May I make an OC host? I have a character I love using cause he rly doesnt want to do host things, but ends up doing host things anyway cause of Evelyn (his boss/adoptive sister ect)

(So. I'm starting!)

Shane quickly rushed into the third music room panting, "I'm... sorry im... late..."

(I'm just gonna be both twins)
The twins came up behind Shane. "Kyoya isn't happy with you-" Hikaru started "-he said you better have a good excuse" Kaoru finished.

Tsubaki sighed as she walked down the halls of the enormous school building. "I really hate transferring in the middle of a semester" she muttered to herself as she tried to find her first classroom.

She was never one for dresses, so she got her step-father to speak to the principal about allowing her to wear the boys' uniform instead.

I mean, Demonhunter might be a while, so let's continue. And sorry for the late reply I was getting my shower)

Tamaki grabbed Shane by the arm and started dragging him out, followed by a slightly irritated Kyoya "mevermind that!" Tamaki exclaimed, "let's get to class!" Shane sighed and decided to let the blonde drag him, he was used to it by now anyway

(No worries. I'm just a fast paced replier most of the time. Even with comments on my fanfictions lol)

"Ah! There you are! I thought you might have gotten lost and would miss the class" the teacher half-teased. "To be perfectly honest, I did get lost" Tsubaki said with an embarrassed chuckle. "Well, now that you're here, you might as well introduce yourself" the teacher said with a gesture towards my new classmates.

(Lamo, I am too normally, just sometimes I get sucked into a YouTube video and ya know, shit happens. Also, quick question, is Tsubaki first year or second year?)

No yeah, the twins and Haruhi are first years, while Tamaki, kyoya, Shane, and I'm assuming demonhuters characters are second years, while honey and Mori are third)

Gotcha.)

The twins had walked with Haruhi into the classroom and were now bombarding her with stupid questions, until they noticed the new kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back