• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šŽ | ๐š˜๐š˜๐šŒ

Characters
Here
Other
Here

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
our vestige | ooc thread

Character sheets will be due Thursday, June 3rd, around 12pm est!

Last edited:
first :^)
very excited for this, you always give us bangers

I'm super excited to see what everyone makes! I've got ideas for what I'm going to do, but I still am not 100% sure yet

I love this idea so much!
Iโ€™m working on my characterโ€™s backstory right now, and Iโ€™m wondering how easy the infected would be able to kill. Would a knife work, maybe?

I love this idea so much!
Iโ€™m working on my characterโ€™s backstory right now, and Iโ€™m wondering how easy the infected would be able to kill. Would a knife work, maybe?
Maybe! I'm going for pretty classic zombies where they go down if you hit 'em in the brain. So, if y/c can stab them through their noggin, then a knife would work!

ugh there are two babys trapped in my head and I'm torn over which one to apply with haha
I felt that! I'm still struggling. I've been thinking about characters all day and I don't feel like I've come any closer to making a decision.

eeeee im so excited to see this cast !!
i posted a placeholder, eve will be done (hopefully) soon :^)

Dropping in on the greeting bandwagon! Name's may, or mayhem (whichever you prefer lmfao). I'm cracking a shot for the leader role oliver oliver if that's alright with you!

Anyway, excited to meet you all and happy character creating
!
Howdy, glad to see you join the rodeo! And that's fine by me, good luck! I can't wait to see what you end up fleshing out!

i've been playing so many zombie games recently and this idea hits the spot fr! and i've got a character in mind already hehe

I love all the characters so far! I've also decided on a due date for characters! The last day to apply will be Thursday, June 3rd, probably around 12pm est If anyone needs an extension, let me know.

oliver oliver Wicked! I do have a question regarding the roles - is everyone a stranger to everyone prior to 6 months ago before the apocalypse started? No one's from the same city, or perhaps the same 'quarantine zone'/'haven' before those were all overrun by the infected? I'm just asking since I'm applying for leader, I was wondering if the leader knew one (second-in-command makes the most sense?)/some of the members - and then you know, two became four, then five, etc;

oliver oliver Wicked! I do have a question regarding the roles - is everyone a stranger to everyone prior to 6 months ago before the apocalypse started? No one's from the same city, or perhaps the same 'quarantine zone'/'haven' before those were all overrun by the infected? I'm just asking since I'm applying for leader, I was wondering if the leader knew one (second-in-command makes the most sense?)/some of the members - and then you know, two became four, then five, etc;
Not necessarily! Once the final cast is chosen, we'll take a couple days in the Discord and we can hash out some relationship ideas and the like. You'll have a chance to work out potential pasts shared with the other characters. Some could definitely have gone to high school/college together, been in the same quarantine zone, or could have been friends/enemies or whatever before. That's 100% allowed! Plus, everyone but the newcomer(s) will have around a week or two of time spent together. But, since this roleplay is application based, I would wait to start hashing out those kinds of relationships. I hope that answers your question!

oliver oliver Aye, that works, thank you very much! Though I suppose it will be a bit tricky to explain the part in the leader's backstory on how they got into the group/became leader or alternatively, were the founder of the group itself if the relationships come after the fact lmfao. Do you mind if I keep that part blank/real vague?

oliver oliver Aye, that works, thank you very much! Though I suppose it will be a bit tricky to explain the part in the leader's backstory on how they got into the group/became leader or alternatively, were the founder of the group itself if the relationships come after the fact lmfao. Do you mind if I keep that part blank/real vague?
Absolutely! You can definitely just add that stuff later once it's figured out or be vague. Either way, I won't hold that against you. This goes for everyone else too-- go ahead and leave the current state/life with the group vague or blank since it's not fully worked out yet.

Absolutely! You can definitely just add that stuff later once it's figured out or be vague. Either way, I won't hold that against you. This goes for everyone else too-- go ahead and leave the current state/life with the group vague or blank since it's not fully worked out yet.

Roger that, chief! I finally managed to edit in nathan's actual cs code + filled in all the basic stuff dnweijnsne
And now I will crash, because it is wayy too late and I don't trust myself to not chug on and pull an accidental all-nighter to finish this character lmfao.

Gonna have to back out early. Didn't get far in my CS so you don't need to worry about that. Hope the RP goes well!

Everybody's characters are lookin' great! : ) Every time I think I'm done with my CS, I keep coming back to make some tweaks. ๐Ÿ˜…

Which leads me to another zombie question, oliver oliver , since I'm working on some backstory. I know things are still being fleshed out, but I was wondering about how long would it take a person to turn once they've been bitten? And also, I think the Walking Dead has a rule (I haven't watched the show, but I've been reading about it a little bit to get an idea of the similarities, so if this is wrong, please forgive me) where if anyone dies in any way at all, they turn. Is that also going to apply here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back