• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Trip to Rome! (small group role play~)

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
romelove66.jpg

It is a simple setting, really. The students from Ventura, a city by the beach in California, are all in college and ready for their trip to Rome. It is the capital of Italy, a city of wondrous art culture and beautiful architecture. When they arrive, they will be staying at one of the most renowned hotels in Rome, Hotel de Russie.

I want us to focus on having fun making our characters, and make their interactions as magical as we can. We will start on the plane, about an hour until they arrive in Rome. There they will attend concerts, visit museums, and learn about the culture. An essay is to be written at the end of their trip, including everything they learned and their favorite part of the trip.

Our characters can rebel, for the nightlife in Rome is also notable. ^;3^

I want at least four to six characters for this role play, all between the ages of eighteen and twenty-five. I will play the teacher who travels with them when needed.

Last edited:
also quick question
do you prefer realistic face claims or anime

yeah i might as well just do realistic since these are real countries and what not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back