• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Romeo and Juliet Stories

Tsiwentiio

Basic Bitches Not Wanted

RJ-RRpromo01.jpg
P L O T

We all know the story of Romeo and Juliet, the tale of two star crossed lovers who in the end took their own lives so they could be together. Many people wouldn't think that this type of situation could happen now a days, but then again neither did they.

Our story is not between the rivals of two families but of two schools. Both alike in many ways, scholastically and athletically. There is also a small town that is directly in the middle of the two schools, the town holds the students and teachers of the schools. After school the police radars are always getting calls from people complaining about the students of the two school getting into arguments and fights. Both schools despise each other, if anyone were to befriend or show really any type of respect to the other, well lets just say things wouldn't turn out to well for them.

And here is where the real story begins, we will focus on 12 teens, 6 from each schools. One night there is word of a huge party, invitations are sent to kids from both school, what they don't know is 1) that the party is set up by the town council to maybe get them to interact in a positive environment and 2) they didn't mention that the other school would be there. The party is located at the towns grand hotel in the ballroom, and it is a masquerade party. Here people can interact with someone they have never met and hopefully the schools would learn to get along.

costar-fights-dicaprio.jpg
R O L E S

Montague High
1) Taken
2) Taken
3) Taken
4) Taken
5) Taken
6)

Capulet High
1) Taken
2) Taken
3) Taken
4)
5)
6)

romeo-and-juliet-carlo-carlei-directed-film-2013-cover-romeo-1024x601.jpg

Last edited:
Did you want people to create only one character?
And just in general, the two group's, do they have any specific traits other than hating each other? And is this set in a modern time?

Did you want people to create only one character?
And just in general, the two group's, do they have any specific traits other than hating each other? And is this set in a modern time?
You can create more than one but it all depends on how everything plays out if they are both accepted, there isn't really anything that different to them (Kinda like the original), it is set in modern time :)

You can create more than one but it all depends on how everything plays out if they are both accepted, there isn't really anything that different to them (Kinda like the original), it is set in modern time :)
Awesome~
Alright! I'll try and get my guy up soon~

I am interested! Can anyone who is interested post a sign up in any of the positions? I see it's not first come first serve, but still anyone can sign up correct? It's just a matter of who gets accepted?

I am interested! Can anyone who is interested post a sign up in any of the positions? I see it's not first come first serve, but still anyone can sign up correct? It's just a matter of who gets accepted?
Yep anyone can sign up :) I just look at the character and see if they would be a good fit

Tsiwentiio Tsiwentiio : I probably shouldn't , but it seems so interesting! i'm not sure when i will have my CS up, so if someone gets the spot before me, i totally understand

I'm interested! I realize I'm doing this backwards, but I forgot to post here first because I was so excited about doing my sheet. xD Sorry! Hope you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back