• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Our Own MCU RP

TheRowBoat

BLACKJACK!
Hello! We all know about the massive success that is the MCU. It is seemingly all over media from our films, to television, to even comic lines running along side in the MCU. Though Disney is not the only major production studio that has made these behemoths built off the backs of comics. Whether they be successful, mediocre, or down right bad in some cases. Though they may have built these massive universes over the span of many films, we can build characters and interpretations of our own using simple words alone. Which with the fine people of this site, and their passion I think would be quite interesting to see.

But, I’d like to put a facet on this little RP. Just like how Marvel Studios did not have the X-Men or Spider-Man. We are working with a limited amount of heroes as well. We cannot use any Marvel hero, villain, or character who has appeared on the big screen. We may however use characters who have appeared on television, to help give us an influx. Unfortunately Punisher and Daredevil are not available, since they had movies already before appearing in their own television series.

So if you are interested in doing an RP based on this strange idea, that can give us the ability to interpret these unused characters on the big screen and make them our own.

Feel free to post here if you are interested in playing a character, and to contact me if a character you want to play as is ready to be used in our own RP.

I mean we can used characters associand ed with the X-Men and F4 that have not yet been used in any films so far.

I might be interested, but don't know much about the Marvel universe and what heroes have appeared on the big screen. Do you think thats alright? Has human torch and/or the flash appeared? If not, I'd like to play one of those.

I'll take Dagger, and put a gay spin on him.
You can do that. Just a reminder Cloak is the male, Dagger is the female.
I might be interested, but don't know much about the Marvel universe and what heroes have appeared on the big screen. Do you think thats alright? Has human torch and/or the flash appeared? If not, I'd like to play one of those.
Human Torch has appeared, and Flash is DC.

I'm intrested in this. I know more than enough information about obscure and cool characters so yeah. I'd like to join!

Since Iron Fist has yet to appear in anything other than Spider-Man cartoons or his pathetic Netflix series, I would like to express my interest in claiming him for this game.

Last edited:
Since Iron Fist has yet to appear in anything other than Spider-Man cartoons or his pathetic Netflix series, I would like to express my interest in claiming him for this game.
More than welcome to. He meets the requirement of having good old Danny Rand and in our weird MCU.

Let me take Patriot quickly as a part of the Young Avengers!

I can also play as Alex Wilder from the Runaways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back