• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ โ

Characters
Here

Sign

แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด€สŸสŸ แด›ส€แด‡แด‡s
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

XSWwlXcl.gif
. ์šฐ๋ฆฌ ์‚ฌ๋ž‘ ์ด๋Œ€๋กœ .
GTVT31Vl.gif

Time of the day
tumblr_py8lq6XjwK1u9wc5qo2_400.jpg

[Morning/Evening/Night]

Weather&Temperature
911228a1103ae5d4155b854af581a2dfaff4cae8.gifv

Rain ll 45 โ„‰

Last edited:
Yoo Ji Hoon

"And so, that's how the period of King Jae-Sook had been overthrown. There have been theories and conspiracies of what had happened to him, but there's no evidence to support that---"

Dinnggggggg

The students swiftly packed their books in their bags, awakened by the sound of the dismissal bell ringing throughout the hallway. Yoo Ji Hoon quickly scribbled down notes in his notebook, closing it before putting it in his bag. He swung his bag over his body, walking past the teacher. The teacher was wiping the whiteboard with an eraser and spotted Ji Hoon from the corner of his eyes. He took notice of the boy,

"Ah, Ji Hoon."

Before walking past the professor, he paused after hearing his name, blinking as he turned to his teacher. "Hm?"

The teacher reached for a paper on the desk, handing it to Ji Hoon before he went back to finish wiping the marks on the board. "There's a paper regarding your research study." He stopped for a second, before finishing his sentence. "You did well, good job."

Ji Hoon smiled, bowing to him. "Thank you!" He folded the paper and slipped it in his bag before heading out of the classroom. Students were all gathered, talking, gossping, and conversing together. Yoo Ji Hoon walked down the hallway with girls giggling and boys going in and out of classrooms. Some carried buckets of water to wash the bathroom and classroom for their punishment while elite, intelligent students began to gather their books to head to their study class.

It was already time for Ji Hoon to head back to his new "home" that his parents arranged for the 'two' of them. Were they even ready to be married yet? He could barely remember the marriage between the Yoo and Bae family. The walk down the aisle and seeing her in a bridal dress while both of the familys' proud faces were glowing. It was good that he had avoided the kiss, making the deal with his parents since he didn't "love" her. He believed that a kiss and love is something that should be done between two mutual people that were attracted to each other.

It wasn't that he was attracted to Hyerin. He still had lingering feelings of his ex-girlfriend and it wasn't right for him to suddenly act as if he was in love even if he agreed to this marriage. It was for his grandfather's sake, so it was a deed done for the last time for the family (hopefully). Heading down to the stairs while he tried to remember how fast the marriage passed, he reached to the front of the gates of the school.

Ji Hoon wanted to walk home but had no choice but to wait for Hyerin to meet up with him there so that the two could be picked up by his personal butler. Ji Hoon's family had forced him to let his personal butler take him to his new apartment with his new wife every time so that nothing "dangerous" could happen to the two. He had refused plenty of times but no fail since they would have done it anyway.

Leaning on the wall next to the gate, took out his phone, scrolling down his social media as he waited.

In front of the school building by the gates

mood

Waiting

outfit

School outfit (see above)

tags

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy
coded by natasha.

During the last class of the day, Hye-Rin couldn't concentrate at all, she spent most of the time just watching the clock hoping that time would move faster so she could see Ji-Hoon again. She was thankful for how she hadn't gotten in trouble for not paying attention to class and spend most of the doodling hearts with her name and Ji-Hoon's inside of them, some of them had their full name, while some other just had their initials, but either way, all of them shared the last name of JI-Hoon.

It felt like a dream to finally have Ji-Hoon's last name instead of hers, well she didn't have it yet, since their parents agree that it was the best that she would take the Yoo last name once they graduate so it wouldn't cause trouble for Ji-Hoon and her at their school, this decision made her sad, she really wanted that everyone knew that she married the boy she loved with all her heart, but even if there wasn't a paper that said she already was Yoo Hye-Rin in her heart, she already was. And the wedding ring that was on her necklace meant that their union was official, it was like a dream come true, walking down the aisle in her wedding dress to Ji-Hoon, it was the happiest she has ever been in her life, even if there hadn't been a kiss she was sure that would happen eventually.

When the bell rang, Hye-Rin tried to pack her stuff inside her bag as soon as she could, she wanted to go and be with Ji-Hoon as fast as she could, but the teacher stopped her telling her to help her carry some stuff back to the teacher's office, Hye-Rin agreed and walked next to the teacher as was hoping that Ji-Hoon wouldn't be alone for too much, when she put the scholar material on the desk Hye-Rin was ready to leave when she was stopped with the teacher.

"Thank you for helping me, but the main reason I asked you to come with me is that I want to talk to you about your grades. I know you are not failing my class, but I have noticed your grades have dropped, you should put more effort into your classes if you don't want to start failing all your classes" the teacher said to her, maybe she was right and she hadn't put that much attention on her classes thinking about Ji-Hoon and their wedding "I'll try my best to bring my grades up!" she replied happily if she got better grades maybe everyone would be proud of her, even Ji-Hoon and he could notice that Hye-Rin was really smart too.

After she left the teacher's office, Hye-Rin rushed to the entrance, excited to see Ji-Hoon and they could go back together back home when she almost made it to the gate she stopped when she saw him, she tried to fix her hair and made sure that the cute hairpin she put on her hair this morning was still in place, she wanted him to think that she was the cutest girl in the world. She walked towards him with a smile on her face "Sorry for being late, the teacher asked me for help with some books. Did you wait too much?" she asked him as she stood up in front of him, wondering what he would do next, would he carry her bag or hold her hand? Either way, whatever thing he did would swell Hye-Rin's heart.

Mood:
happy

Outfit: school uniform

Tags: Sign Sign

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Ji Hoon was looking around his social media, scrolling each video and pictures until he spotted a familiar-looking girl in one of the posts.

Out with a new friend I made here!
It was a picture of Ji Hoon's cousin and Kim Minjeong, standing next to each other. His cousin is currently out in Switzerland to study over there, so it was surprising to see her there. His cousin couldn't have known that she was Ji Hoon's girlfriend because the two (his cousin and Ji Hoon) haven't seen each other ever since they were in grade school.

He paused for a second, staring at Kim Minjeong and took a long look until he heard a familiar-looking voice.
"Sorry for being late, the teacher asked me for help with some books. Did you wait too much?"

He turned around to see the cheerful, bright girl in front of him. He instantly locked his phone and slipped it in his pockets, standing up now as he looked at her.

"No, not really." He gave her a small, subtle smile. His voice sounded dejected but tried to hide his tone with a smile. He could see the car turning to pick them up. As it arrived in front of them, Ji Hoon opened the car door, letting her go in first.

"Alright. Do you need to do anything here before we reach to our new apartment?" He asked, waiting for her to get in the car.
In front of the school gates

mood

Disheartened

outfit

School outfit

tags

coded by natasha.

Ji-Hoon was smiling at her, even if it was a subtle smile, she felt like the luckiest girl in the world, she was glad the guy didn't wait for her that much, that only meant they weren't separated longer than she thought. Hye-Rin turned to see where the Ji-Hoon was looking at just to see that the car was coming. She felt a little bit sad that they were already picking them up, she wanted to have some time in school with him, as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend while her classmates saw them and thought they look cute together.

But before she realized the car was already there, she saw how Ji-Hoon walked first and opened the door, that small action made Hye-Rin's cheeks to blush, she thought he was a true gentleman, her gentleman. "Alright. Do you need to do anything here before we reach to our new apartment?" he asked her, she really didn't have anything else to do at school and she couldnโ€™t think of anything that would make them stay together there more time โ€œI donโ€™t have to do anything else, so we can leaveโ€ she replied as she got inside the car.

Hye-Rin was excited to finally move in with Ji-Hoon, her dream was coming true and she couldnโ€™t be happier. The driver started his way to their apartment, having a silence between the two younger ones. โ€œHow was your day? Today we had a surprise exam in math and I think I didnโ€™t do well and also my science teacher told ne I should study more if I didnโ€™t want to fail the class, but donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll study a lot!โ€

The ride to their apartment was over once the driver stopped the car in front of the luxurious building, Hye-Rin looked through the window fascinated by the building โ€œItโ€™s so cute! Donโ€™t you think this place is incredible? I canโ€™t wait to see our apartmentโ€ She said, she was hoping that this time Ji-Hoon would hold her hand and thatโ€™s why she reached her hand closer to the guy to give him a small hint.

Mood:
happy

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Silence fell upon Ji Hoon since he saw the picture of Kim Minjeong again. As she entered the car and happily took her seat, he walked over to the side to sit down, settling down the unsettling feeling he had deep down.

"How was your day? Today we had a surprise exam in math and I think I didnโ€™t do well and also my science teacher told me I should study more if I didnโ€™t want to fail the class, but donโ€™t worry Iโ€™ll study a lot!โ€

Whatever Hye-Rin was saying right now, Ji Hoon had unintentionally zoned out of it. Although he was looking at her while speaking, it felt as if no words were coming out of her mouth. As if the world was muted and Ji Hoon had to suffer again with a heartbreak. He was so out of it, that he didn't even notice that Hyerin was trying to advance towards him romantically, hoping he'd make the move. But not even realizing it, he slipped out his phone again, staring at the locked, darkened screen.

โ€œItโ€™s so cute! Donโ€™t you think this place is incredible? I canโ€™t wait to see our apartmentโ€

After finally regaining his consciousness (instead of daydreaming), he turned to her, looking out at the building that reached above the skies.
"Hm? Ah yes. At least it's not that far from the school." He took a glance at the building and then looked at the driver. "If it's not a far drive from here, I think we can manage the walk from the school." Ji Hoon stated. He paused to look at Hye-Rin and then back at the driver. "Actually, on the second note, you can take Hye-Rin to and from school if necessary, for her safety." He didn't want the world to know that he was dating, especially the school. It would cause an uproar and he would have to deal with all of these rumors and gossips about him and Hye-Rin.

He got out of the car as his butler handed him the note for the keycode to the apartment. "And please don't tell mother or father about it." He didn't want to be seen with Hye-Rin if the marriage was just an agreement, not from their hearts. Well, at least for Ji Hoon, he didn't want to be hurt again. After all, first love is always something that is hard to forget. Waiting for Hye-Rin, he headed towards the apartment and opened the door.

tumblr_oom6m8Sx6I1ulg6zuo2_250.jpg
tumblr_oom6m8Sx6I1ulg6zuo6_250.jpg

It was on the 35th floor with a beautiful large window, showing the beautiful city buildings. Looking around at the already furnished home (since the parents had provided all of the things and moved in their things the day before), Ji Hoon had noticed that they separated their rooms for a young person's sake.

It was possible that his parents wanted grandchildren, but they were probably willing to wait until they finished school... at least. Ji Hoon slipped out his phone again, unlocking his phone until he remembered that he needed to grab some paperwork at the front desk that his parents left for them for the apartment agreement. He placed his phone and bag down,

"I'll be back." Ji Hoon said, hurrying out of the door to go talk to the people at the front desk of the apartments.

Their new "home"

mood

Daydreaming -> Hurried

outfit

School outfit

tags

coded by natasha.

Hye-Rin had realized that Ji-Hoon was for sure a person of few words, she was the only one that talked during their way to their apartment, maybe he wasn't used to someone as talkative as her who used to talk a lot, about even the most random thing. She wasn't sure if he was just clueless about her wanting to hold his hand and he didn't realize it or he pretended that he didn't see anything, maybe she was rushing things, and he just wanted to take things slow, Hye-Rin was fine, with waiting, they had a complete life to hold hands.

Finally, Ji-Hoon spoke at the mention of their apartment, Hye-Rin started to get excited as he started mentioning that the drive was not far and that they could manage to walk to school, she felt so happy at Ji-Hoon's idea, she would love to walk with him to school and when there would-be rainy days they would be able to share an umbrella, the thought just made her heart skip a beat. But her dreams were crushed when Ji-Hoon added the driver should only drive Hye-Rin to school "I don't mind walking to school too! As long as I'm with you, nothing would happen to me" she replied, but it seemed Ji-Hoon had already made a decision.

It seemed things weren't going the way Hye-Rin was expecting, sure she was with the guy that she has been in love for years, but she didn't get her kiss on her wedding day and now they won't be walking together to school, she couldn't understand why he didn't want to spend time with her, Hye-Rin was sure she could easily make him happy just like she made her happy.

She followed Ji-Hoon towards the apartment when she entered she was mesmerized by the interior, it was so luxurious and beautiful that Hye-Rin was wondering if this wasn't a dream, it looked like something that was taken out of a movie, were they really going to live there? As she made her way around her house, she noticed that their rooms were separated, she was glad for it because she didn't have a clue how she would be able to be around him if they had to share a bed, in the meantime, she would enjoy her bedroom that was as pretty as the one she had on her parent's house.

Hye-Rin didn't have the chance to say goodbye to Ji-Hoon before he left the apartment just with the words that he would be back, she wondered what would she do in the meantime. Hye-Rin headed to the kitchen as she opened the refrigerator it was already full, she was hoping that it would be empty that way they could go together to the supermarket, but this time that wouldn't happen, but that only meant that she could cook something for him, she noticed there was some kimchi already and she could cook some rice, to make some kimchi fried rice.

She took out everything she needed, she went to change her clothes so she wouldn't get her uniform dirty, and once she was wearing other clothes she started preparing the food, with a smile on her face hoping that Ji-Hoon would like her food just as much everyone did and that she would be able to put a smile on her face, she couldn't wait until they would have their first meal together.

Mood:
happy

Outfit: Here

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

"These are the papers that you need to sign." The lady at the counter stated. Her hair was pulled back into a nice, clean bun with red lipsticks. She patiently waited, wearing a fitted formal attire.

After Ji Hoon signed the papers that were needed for any liability, the female began to lit a small smile.
"Was it just you and your sister?" She began asking, poking her nose in places where it shouldn't be. "You're very young and handsome to even live alone with your sister here." She softly spoke, flirting with Ji Hoon who didn't flinch at her words.

"The sister of mine is my wife." He placed the pen down to the side, glancing back at the papers before he handed it to her. "Don't get into other people's business if you work here. It doesn't you look good." Ji Hoon added. He walked back to the elevator and went back to the apartment.

---------------------------------------
The smell of food flooded the room with the scent of all kinds of spices and vegetables. Ji Hoon could remember the days back then when his mother used to cook him food. The family laughing together at the table enjoying their meals... those were the days. With the nostalgic memories, it snapped back to reality when he spotted Hyerin cooking up a meal.

"Sorry it took long. I'm back." He stated his presence, taking off his shoes as he slipped on some slippers. His parents hired someone to do the interior designing and prepped all of the furniture and items. The slippers were made to look like newlyweds: pink and blue slippers, couple aprons, and much more. He walked to the living room to see the picture of Hye Rin and Ji Hoon in their wedding outfit. Her hands were under Ji Hoon's left arm as she placed her head on his shoulders. Fitting the color of the white dress and white tuxedo, the two were smiling in the picture.

It felt like all of a facade. Ji Hoon's smile was a fake one-- one he used often to please others. He grabbed his phone on the counter and bag and headed for his room.

"I'm going to change and I will be back"

Ji Hoon hurried off to his room with his bag in one hand and his phone in the other. He took off his outer coat and then his buttoned-up shirt and changed into a white, plain T-shirt and some black sweats before coming out. While Hyerin continued cooking, he took out his phone, unlocking it to see the last thing he saw earlier: his sister and his ex-girlfriend.

At the front desk - > back to their new home

mood

Bothered

outfit

White T-shirt and Black Sweats

tags

coded by natasha.

Even if it was a new place, for Hye-Rin was easy to adapt, she soon found out where the kitchen utensils were and make her way around the place, she started prepping all the food with just one thought on her mind having Ji-Hoon smile at her and say he loved her food, she wondered that if now that they were living together would she be able to prepare his lunch, maybe they could prepare each other's lunch, just the thought of it made her heart skip a beat and her cheeks got red, she was sure that Ji-Hoon would look adorable while he cooked, maybe they could even take one of those cooking classes for couples, she was sure it would be so much fun and would help them become closer, maybe she needed to start searching for them after she was done with her homework.

She was so lost in her own thoughts that it took her by surprised to hear the voice of Ji-Hoon, she turned to see him with a smile as he apologized for taking so long "Is okay, don't worry about it, I'm glad you are back, did everything went okay? but instead of replying to her question, he said he was going to go and change his clothes and come back once he was done, it didn't take long until he came back, but instead of saying something to Hye-Rin, he once again was still looking at his phone, she wondered what could it be, she didn't want to think that something was going and she didn't want to seem nosy, she trusted Ji-Hoon and knew that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her.

Hye-Rin finished preparing the food and the smell flowed all over their apartment, she couldn't wait until they tried it "Would you help set the table, if we do it together we can start eating sooner" she said with a smile as she started taking the pot towards the table. "I was thinking that maybe after we finish eating, we could do our homework together and if we have time maybe we could even watch a movie, we could prepare some popcorn or we could go to the store to buy some snacks or we could something else if you don't feel like watching a movie, I guess." She said shyly.

Once the table was set, Hye-Rin took a seat waiting excitedly until Ji-Hoon started eating. "Let me know if you like it, I was kind of nervous to prepared our first meal together." She said before she took a bite of the food she made, she was really happy with the outcome of her food "So, I was wondering why we can't walk together to school, I'm sure as long as I'm with you nothing would happen to me. I know you are going to protect me from everything"

Mood:
happy

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Ji Hoon continued to scroll down his social media, locking it as he glanced at Hye Rin, who asked him for help.

"Oh. Yeah, I can help." Whops. He totally forgot to ask her if she did need help, after all. Not much of a gentleman if you ask Ji Hoon to allow her to just cook everything with him sitting on the table. Although he did use to have his own cook to make his own food, it was important for him to learn how to help around and be useful somewhere.

Setting up the table and the glass water, Ji Hoon carefully placed down the plates. With the new wife setting up the food on the table, it felt unrealistic.

"I was thinking that maybe after we finish eating, we could do our homework together and if we have time maybe we could even watch a movie, we could prepare some popcorn or we could go to the store to buy some snacks or we could something else if you don't feel like watching a movie, I guess." Hye Rin excitedly said. He glanced at her, thinking about what he had to do for school.

"Are you doing well in class right now?" He questioned. It wasn't a challenge to ask if she was an idiot or something, but more of, did she need tutoring or help from him? Was that the reason why she was asking? The amount of affection and care that Hye Rin gave to him, turned into some sort of peace truce that idiotic Ji Hoon thought of only. Never did he once think that she had some sort of feelings for him.

"Let me know if you like it, I was kind of nervous to prepared our first meal together." Hyerin took a bite of her food, nibbling it with a large smile on her face. Before taking another bite, she stopped, "So, I was wondering why we can't walk together to school, I'm sure as long as I'm with you nothing would happen to me. I know you are going to protect me from everything" She questioned.

Ji Hoon stared at her, shrugging his shoulders. "I... don't know. I guess I didn't want you to walk to school. I thought it would have been better for you to take the ride to school so that you wouldn't be tired."

He was surprised that Hye Rin was asking why she couldn't walk with him. Although the true reason is that he didn't want anyone to see the two together, he expected her to want to ride to school because she would have wanted to be treated like a "Princess." Maybe it was all of those parties and gatherings with all of the high-classed daughters wanting to be treated as one that was the cause of all of this.

"If you would like to, that is fine. I will send him a text message before I head to bed to not to come to pick us up." He replied to her. He then finally turned to the aroma of the food that laid in front of him. Like a little kid who stared at Christmas presents on Christmas eve, it reminded him of his childhood years with his own family. The memories of his mother and father laughing as Ji Hoon was sitting at the table with them.

Suddenly, a small smile lit up his face, taking a spoon full of food onto his plate. With a small bite, the sides of his lips lit up into a small grin. It felt like home, his home back in the days. Of course, professional chefs were the best for his course of food, but homemade always hit differently.

With a genuine, sincere tone and expression, he looked at her. "This is delicious."

Note: by the way, it's night timeeee!
Dining Area

mood

Amazed/happy

outfit

White T-shirt and Black Sweats; ignore le cat XD

tags

coded by natasha.

Hye-Rin was sure she was rambling when she started saying all the stuff they could do together, but who could blame her? She just wanted to spend as much time with Ji-Hoon now that they were together, she was only hoping that he wouldn't think she was annoying, that would break her heart.

The answer that she was hoping for from Ji-Hoon was not really the one she received, instead of agreeing and doing homework together with a smile he instead asked her if she was doing well in her class, as soon as he said that her cheeks turned red from embarrassment, did he really needed to ask that? Sure, she wasn't the worst in her class, but that didn't mean that her grades were something to be really proud of she wasn't failing her class, but she was barely passing her subjects.

She was sure that Ji-Hoon would be embarrassed for being with someone who had barely passing marks while he excelled in everything and was at the top of the class all the time, it wasn't her fault that subjects like maths and physics were not her forte, but that didn't mean she wasn't smart. "I guess if I'm being honest my grades could need an improvement, but I don't want to be a burden for you, I know you are always busy studying and having good grades so I don't want to slow you down, I can try on my own to study more and have better grades the next term." She admitted embarrassed, sure she wanted to have Ji-Hoon's help while studying, but she didn't want him to think that she was dumb or that her grades were below average.

But soon her embarrassment was turned into happiness when he started saying the reason why he didn't want her to walk with him, she couldn't believe that he was being so considerate with her and thinking about her wellbeing, that thought warmed her heart, Ji-Hoon was really sweet, but she wasn't expecting at all that he would agree on her walking with him to school and how he was going to take care of it, a huge smile showed in her face and without thinking she stood up and hugged Ji-Hoon. "Thank you! You don't know how much that means to me, it makes me so happy that I can't express it with words." She said excitedly, sure it could be a nuisance to getting so happy for something so trivial, but knowing that Ji-Hoon was trying to make her happy made her heart skip a beat.

When she realized what she just did, she stopped hugging him she was sure that was the first time they were that close, she was hoping that she wouldn't have made him uncomfortable, she felt her cheeks getting red again "I'm sorry... I did it without thinking, it wasn't my intention" she said embarrassed, but once again Ji-Hoon came to the rescue when he smiled at her and instead he admitted her food was delicious, sure during the dinner were awkward moments but she was sure soon they would be laughing about them.

Once the dinner was over, Hye-Rin started picking up the plates "I'll wash the dishes and after that, I'll start doing my homework so I guess you can start first that way you won't get sidetracked" she said, she wasn't sure if he would agree, but at least she could try.

Mood:
happy

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Ji Hoon wasn't thinking much about his ex-girlfriend anymore, at least because of the flavor of food and care that Hyerin tasted different. It was filled with love, care, and hard work to make home-made food. It reminded Ji Hoon that it has been a while since he's felt like this for a long, long time. He took a couple of more bites of the food before Hyerin suddenly hugged him, freezing in place with a shocked expression. His eyes were wide, not expecting such an action to occur but the whiff of the Hyerin's scent was different from what he had ever smelt. He had forgotten. She was a girl-- no a woman after all, and it made him perplexed.

Ji Hoon then tried to play it "cooly" by shaking off the moment of his heart feeling it skip just a tiny bit. His face began to heat up because of the sudden embarrassment of her hugging him. He then fanned himself, nodding his head. "It's fine." He tried to cooly say, trying to act as if nothing had happened.

When the two had finished their food, Hyerin had offered to wash the dishes, looking at the piles that were in the sink. He sat at the table, thinking whether he should just leave the room and shut himself off to go finish his homework and study. No. It wasn't the right thing after all. Hyerin had just mentioned that she wasn't doing too well in school and wouldn't he be a bad "husband." It was so tempting to just leave her be and give himself his own time, but with the amount of housework that she had already done, it was a fair trade for him after all. Ji Hoon pushed the chair back and stood up, watching Hyerin. He then left off to his room and grabbed his textbook, notes, and pen, and came back to the living room to do his studying at the little table that was set in front of the television.

He had set some extra textbooks at the side-- math, English, physics, science, and other subjects that Hyerin could have possibly have trouble in. Ji Hoon went in and out of his room, taking out more pens, pencils, erasers, calculators, and all of the essential items that were needed for schooling in the living room and set it aside. He then walked into the kitchen and leaned at the side to peek his head out. Clearing out his voice, as if he was making an excuse, he then looked to the side to not feel bad for having her wash the dishes since he was busy setting up the living room to make it a study space. "Ahem." He stated his presence, "If you need help with your classwork, I already set everything up in the living. I'll... uh. I Will be finishing up some homework. You can come there once you're done washing the dishes. Grab whatever you need if you need help or have questions."

Ji Hoon then quickly walked off back to the living room, sitting down as he began his homework.

Dining Area

mood

Shy

outfit

tags

coded by natasha.

Hugging Ji-Hoon felt like a dream come true, she always wondered how it felt to feel his embrace, and even if she did it without thinking, still her heart skipped a beat, but at the same time, she felt embarrassed due to her sudden actions. She was sure that Ji-Hoon would be shocked they barely had hold hands before and now she was hugging him as if they have been doing it for years, who would say that their first actual hug would be like this. She wondered when it would be the day where Ji-Hoon would hug her like that, maybe it would take some time, but she wouldn't lose hope, one day it would happen she was sure.

Just as she took a step back she noticed the light blush on Ji-Hoon's face for the surprise of the sudden hug, she thought that he looked adorable, he always looked like he had everything under control but now seeing him flustered made her think she look even cuter than he already was, she really needed to write about it on her diary. It didn't take long until both finish their meal she excluded herself saying how she was going to clean the dishes, part of her wanted that Ji-Hoon would help her, but she couldn't force him, it wouldn't be fair.

As she cleaned the dishes, she listened to how he was coming out and back from his room, she wondered if he really needed much stuff to study, maybe that was the reason why Hye-Rin's grades were that bad, that was when the voice of Ji-Hoon was heard calling out for her attention once she turned back to face him, he told her that if she needed help with her classwork he had already set everything to help her, knowing that Ji-Hoon would take time fo help her made her heart feel warm at his actions, it showed that he cared for her and that made her extremely happy "I'll be there in a moment!" she said happily as she finished cleaning the dishes.

Once she was done, she rushed to her room to pick up all her books and notebooks and went back towards the living room, she took a seat next to Ji-Hoon, as she set all her books "Thank you so much for helping me! I know your grades are the best in our grade so I'll try my best to keep up with you" she said with a light smile as she started doing her homework and questioning Ji-Hoon when she had doubts, he made everything easier for her, but even if she wanted to pay complete attention to her homework, she couldn't stop thinking how the scene of her doing homework with Ji-Hoon was already true, she rested her head over her arms as she saw the guy doing his homework, she smiled seeing him and while she did that, she started feeling sleepy after all it as already night and it had been a long day, she closed her eyes as she started to fall asleep "You make me really happy Ji-Hoon, I'm so happy I'm your wife" she said thinking that it was already her dream, but she was still wide awake, after that she fell asleep thinking on what would the next day would bring and how her relationship with Ji-Hoon would improve.

Mood:
sleepy

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

"The theory of this.... and that.." Ji Hoon jolted some notes down in his notebook as he glanced at the textbook and then back to the notes that he had written. It was his calculus class that he was taking to get ahead of the teacher's work. There were various pictures and figures that Ji Hoon had read. The male jolted some more notes down in his notebook and continued to study while Hyerin continued to wash the dishes. He could hear the water from the sink stop while he could hear clashes of the plates and bowls-- an indication that Hyerin had probably placed it on the dishrack. He could hear Hyerin's footsteps hurrying into her room and back to the living room, sitting next to him with all of her textbooks. She thanked him while Ji Hoon gave her a small smile back, nodding his head. It wasn't much of what he was doing. Like what he had thought about earlier, he couldn't have let his wife fail in her class. He would think about all of the stress that would bring her and him into the situation. He wouldn't be such a great husband and he would get a never-ending lecture from his parents.

Yes. It was mainly because he cared about him getting in trouble with her rather than him being worried about her. After all, she was still a stranger to him, but it didn't hurt for him to be nice to her since she didn't harm him nor was using him. After a couple of tutoring with her, teaching right beside her as he wrote a couple of formula down and did some questions with her, Hyerin rested her head on the table with her arms. Finishing up the last of the pages of the chapter that he was studying, Hyerin spoke out suddenly, causing him to stop writing as with unfinished words on the half-written piece of paper on the table.

"You make me really happy Ji-hoon, I'm so happy I'm your wife."

The male lifted up his head to look at her carefully this time. Was she really saying this to him or was she just sleeping? Hyerin's hair had fallen on her face with a large grin on her face, fast asleep with her soundly breathing. A strand of her brown hair covered her long eyelashes which made her eyes squeeze. Carefully, Ji Hoon slowly lifted his index fingers to her face, moving her hair to the back of her ears. He stared at her face for a long second--- as if time had stopped before he snapped back to reality. He leaned back and looked away, blanking cautiously as he carefully placed his and Hyerin's textbooks to the side in a stack. After cleaning everything up on the table, he wasn't sure whether or not he should leave her at the table, but that would not be a gentleman of Ji Hoon would he? Slowly, he bent down to put his left arm under Hyerin's back of her legs and his right arm carefully wrapping it around her back with his hands wrapped on her wrist. Godness she was heavy! The male grunted softly for a second with a sour face but then relaxed after figuring that she wasn't so heavy after all-- she had a book on her lap which was the reason why she was heavier than expected, which made himself laugh for a second.

Wait. Why was he laughing now? He bit his lips and then lifted her up carefully so that she wouldn't have wakened up. Her arms were wrapped around his shoulders as he walked down the hallway to her bedroom, carefully placing her down on the bed. Hyerin moved a couple of times, but he was careful that she wouldn't wake up. As he sat down next to her, he sighed, shaking his head.

"By being imprisoned into a marriage that tied you down so early with no love between the both of us... I hope I don't hurt you in the end." He softly said before he pulled the covers of her bed. He slowly closed the door quietly and left to his room to sleep for the next day.

Dining Area

mood

Shy

outfit

tags

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

Even if Hye-Rin did her best to try and stay awake as Ji-Hoon helped her with her homework, something that she always dreamed of was finally becoming true and here she was falling asleep, she felt embarrassed with her actions, would Ji-Hoon think that she wasn't passionate enough about school? It was true that she wasn't the most brilliant mind in her class and the grades of Ji-Hoon and hers were on the opposites sides of the spectrum, maybe she just needed to put more effort, but it seemed that night, it wouldn't be the day where she would pay more attention to her studies.

Hye-Rin was so into her sleep that she didn't notice that she just confessed her feelings to Ji-Hoon or how he removed her hair from her face carefully but even if she felt that she was being carried carefully back to her room, she thought it was just part of her dream, even after waking up the next morning she realized it wasn't a dream after all.

Time passed and a new day began, Hye-Rin woke up to the rays of the sun entering through her window, after she realized that she stopped being sleepy she realized she was no longer not the living room but she was instead in her room so after all Ji-Hoon did carry her back to her room, her heart flutter just thinking about it. He was really the sweetest and he really cared for her even if he didn't want to admit it, first with him helping her with her homework and now carrying her back to her room instead of leaving her in the living room, those small actions just made her fall more in love with him, but she wasn't sure that was even possible.

She wanted to do something for him, to thank him for taking care of her, and she knew there was not a lot she could do, trying to help him with the school would only cause his grades falling and it wasn't like she could do something extravagant to show her gratitude that would be a little too much even for her, so she realized what she needed to do. Preparing lunch for him would make him feel better and it would be the best way to show how she really felt and a home-cooked meal was always better than the one you could buy at the cafeteria, so she rushed to the kitchen making sure to prep as much food as she could.

When everything was ready, she rushed to get ready for school she didn't want to be late, she realized that Ji-Hoon wasn't there, it seemed that he was an early bird and already left for school, she felt a little bit sad she couldn't walk with him, but that only meant that her surprise would be more meaningful.

Hye-Rin made it almost on time to school, she was glad she wouldn't be in trouble for getting late, she rushed to her class not able to see Ji-Hoon on her way. The classes passed and once it was time for lunch Hye-Rin rushed towards the classroom of Ji-Hoon, with the food that she carefully packed, she felt her heart beating faster as she got closer to his class, knowing that she could spend some time at school with Ji-Hoon and share their lunch it made her extremely happy. She couldn't remember the last time she ate with someone, even if she wasn't shy to speak with her classmates and she thought that she had a good relationship with them, they really didn't want to spend time with her because of her grades and her sometimes childish and innocent attitude. She didn't have hard feelings towards them, but that didn't make her happy either, but knowing how Ji-Hoon was she knew that he wouldn't mind spending time with her.

When she arrived to the classroom she was faced with a bunch of girls that apparently had the same idea as her, seeing the scene hurt her, even if she knew she was the wife of Ji-Hoon, being surrounded by all those girls that were prettier and smarter than Hye-Rin didn't help her "Did she bring food for a whole army? What was she thinking? Ji-Hoon is probably going to reject her anyway" A random girl said making her feel embarrassed, maybe she did cook more food than she should have, but she was just too excited "Ji-Hoon, let's eat lunch together, I made this and I'm sure you will like it" one of his classmates asked him, Hye-Rin started wondering what would happen if he accepted the girl. It was obvious that could happen since their marriage was a secret and why would Ji-Hoon want to spend time with her at school, maybe she was just causing more troubles than she anticipated, after all, someone like Ji-Hoon wouldn't want to be seen with someone like her at school, what started as a bright day was starting to get grey just like the cloudy day that announced a soon rain.

Mood:
dissapointed

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Ji Hoon was soundly asleep with his face in the pillows. The sound of an alarm came on, a soft melody that gradually increased in volume. Ji Hoon's eyes were closed, grumbling a bit. His hair was messy and the male's eyes were still closed while he reached for his touchphone to turn off the alarm. With a bit of energy, he pushed himself up off of the bed, yawning. Ji Hoon lazily grabbed his phone on the bed and dragged his feet towards the bathroom outside. It was barely 630 in the morning, but he needed to head to class early to ask the teacher some questions about a problem on his math homework. It wasn't much for Ji Hoon to ask the teacher for help since he felt like learning on his own like this was the only thing that he could claim that would be his.

Ji Hoon's name, status, money, fame, and everything else belonged to his family and he never had the power to really have a say in much except his own brain and self. It was the only thing that kept him working hard with school because he wanted to find what he really wanted to do. Did he really want to help his father with his company in the future or was he going to find something else on his own? Ji Hoon's mind wandered off in the distance thinking about it as the driver noticed that his wife wasn't with him.

"Ah, is your wife not coming to school today?" The driver looked up in the mirror in the car and then back at the road as he stopped at a red light. He sounded a bit worried but tried to not intrude on the boy's life since he was just a mere driver after all.

Ji Hoon shook his head, staring out at the window blankly, looking at the cloudy sky. "Nope. I'm just heading there first to go talk to the teacher" he replied back, not sounding a bit worried about her. It did bother him a bit about what she had said last night, but it could have been possible that she was just dreaming about something and had mumbled off, so Ji Hoon decided to shrug off that thought.

------------------------------------------

After arriving at school and speaking to the teacher about the math problem, students slowly began crowding up his classroom. Some were bundled together, whispering to each other about Ji Hoon and others that had side conversations about random things such as baseball, what they watched last night, and the exam that they took a couple of days ago. Just another typical day in Ji Hoon's life--- but without the girl that he loved with a stranger that he had to marry. The male ignored most of the girls' attention that was trying to call out to him. He never turned his head around to answer them or look at them.

The school bell rang and all of the students scattered to their classrooms while Ji Hoon continued scrolling on his phone to kill some time. The teacher came in and began lecturing in class while Ji Hoon continued on to disconnect with reality and dazed off into the distance since it was what he had learned already the night before class. A couple of hours into school, the teacher had dismissed himself, telling the class that it was officially lunchtime. All of the students began to stretch and the noise increased with the teacher's departure.

Some of the girls ran down the hallway, peeking their heads in the classroom that the male was in. Some squealed while others were hushing others, patting their friend's shoulders to encourage them to go in and approach the chaebol boy. One girl managed to muster enough courage to go into the classroom while Ji Hoon was going to get out his lunch (which was a sad, sad sandwich, because he had forgotten his maid/servants often packed him his lunch for him and puts it in his bag). With the girl coming up to Ji Hoon, a couple began seeing the competition to see who can get Ji Hoon's attention and lunch as a couple followed behind her (and past her), crowding around his table with their cute lunchboxes in front of them.

"Ji Hoon Oppa, try some of my food. I made it myself!" One proudly yet shyly said, handing out her lunchbox to him.
"Ah, no! You should try mine!" Another one pushed the girl to the side, handing hers out to Ji Hoon.

A couple of girls began whispering to each other, wondering why they were all so "obsessed" with Ji Hoon already since he had a girlfriend, but some of the girls had confirmed that they broke up not too long ago which was the reason why some tried (and regardless he had a girlfriend or not, some wouldn't have cared). More and more began to surround him, trying to outspeak each other to Ji Hoon as he closed his eyes. Could he have some time for himself here?

"Did she bring food for a whole army? What was she thinking? Ji-Hoon is probably going to reject her anyway."

Someone spoke out loud enough for Ji Hoon to hear. One of the girls in Ji Hoon's class stood up, pushing the chair with the back of her knees, and walked towards Ji Hoon with confidence. "Ji Hoon, let's eat lunch together, I made this, and I'm sure you will like it." The girl was one of Ji Hoon's classmates who sat in the same row as him but was just in the further back of the classroom. Her long, straight hair fell down to below her shoulders and she lit a smile to him. Of course, Ji Hoon knew her only because he was partnered up with her once, and she was pretty intelligent compared to a couple of others. His eyes wandered off from all of the girls surrounding them. Some were just glaring at his classmate and others were discouraged from Ji Hoon's ignorance, walking out of the classroom.

He followed his eyes from two girls walking out of the classroom at the back to a familiar face--one that was being insulted by the classmate earlier. Ji Hoon spotted Hyerin with her box of lunch. What was she doing here? Did she bring him something to eat? Although their marriage was a secret (currently), he was surprised that Hyerin would bring him lunch just like the other girls. His eyes stared directly at Hyerin, giving her an odd look as he tilted his head as if he was wondering why she brought so much food.

Ji Hoon was shaking his head deep down because of how over-packed she was with her food compared to the others but he couldn't handle it but light a small curve up his lips. With the male smirking at Hyerin's appearance, the girls--along with his classmate-- turned to see who he was looking at instead of them, turning their heads to Hyerin. A couple of the girls laughed after seeing how much food she brought.

"Does she think Ji Hoon Oppa would eat that much? Who does she think she is?" One commented, rolling her eyes as they waited for Ji Hoon's response. Ji Hoon looked at the girl who spoke out and let out a large yawn, stretching his arms and looked around.

"Golly, I'm hungry." Ji Hoon commented, looking around his desk as he began to put his belongings into his bag. The girls waited to see who Ji Hoon would pick--as if this was a competition-- and were both excited and scared. Ji Hoon's classmate walked in front of Ji Hoon again, this time, blocking Hyerin's way as she held her lunch. "So, what do you say?" She awaited her answer.

"I'm pretty hungry. Hungry enough to feel like I can eat so much." He looked at all of the girls' lunchboxes. Most of them were just a layer or two from the cloth that was cleanly wrapped up in a cloth or little bag. He then stared at Hyerin who was behind his classmate and picked up his bag, walking in front of the classmate, and moved aside to head to Hyerin.

"It feels as if my stomach's an army. Having a lunch that would be enough for that would greatly be pleasing." He wrapped his arms around Hyerin's shoulders and basically dragged her out of the group of girls that had their jaws dropped from the rejection. A couple of them were crying while most of them were filled with jealousy and envy. Ji Hoon's arm was wrapped around Hyerin's shoulders, dragging her down the hallway and downstairs to the large cafeteria where students had to purchase their lunch. Sitting across from his wife at a table, he put his right hand on his head and leaned on the table, waiting for Hyerin to set up the food for him.

"So, am I being fed a buffet now?" He teased her, waiting for her reply. The male then chuckled at his lame inside joke. "I didn't think you'd bring me lunch at all."

School classroom -> School cafeteria

mood

Oblivious -> Hungry

outfit

School outfit with his glasses (fake)

tags

coded by natasha.

What was she thinking when she decided to bring lunch to Ji-Hoon? Sure, she thought was that she wanted to do something nice for him to thank him for helping her with her homework last night, she wouldn't have imagined that just by that small tutoring that Ji-Hoon gave her she wouldn't be lost that day during class, which was almost like a miracle.

But she never realized the consequences her actions could bring, even if she wanted to shout out loud her feelings for Ji-hoon, in reality, the status of their relationship was kept a secret. So she coming to bring him lunch only meant that she was just another girl that wanted to spend time with him.

And knowing that they haven't interacted that much before there was no way he would suddenly decide to spent time with her after all they needed to keep the appearances. And someone like Ji-Hoon who was smart and well-liked around everyone wouldn't bother to spend time with her, who was known for her quirky and cheerful personality along with her terrible grades.

Maybe she should have just given the food to one of his friends and call it a day, she was realizing she was just being a burden rather than thinking it would make Ji-Hoon happy, as just as he was a few minutes ago before those girls started mocking her for the amount of food she brought, she just loved cooking a lot and she just went overbroad just thinking of Ji-Hoon and having lunch together, was that wrong? All of them were in the same situation, but somehow Hye-Rin being there was just enough to have people make fun of her, Maybe she just needed to go, there was enough food to eat later at home, and that way Ji-Hoon would never find out that she was there in the first place.

She was about to leave when she felt an arm around her shoulders as she heard Ji-Hoon's voice saying how he was so hungry he could eat so much, it didn't take long until Hye-Rin cheeks started to get red, the proximity with him was something she wasn't used to yet, but that she appreciated so much that it almost felt like a dream, she almost pinched herself to make sure she wasn't in fact dreaming, they walked towards the cafeteria still being on the embrace of Jihoon, she could notice all the stares they were receiving and she felt shy, so this how it really was to be together with him and have everyone knowing they were together, even if they still didn't know they were actually married.

It wasn't until he was actually sitting in front of her and she was placing all the food that she realized that she was actually having lunch with Ji-Hoon, how many times did she daydream about this moment? She was sure it was more times than she actually wanted to admit out loud, but that was going to be a secret she was going to keep to herself, she blushed from embarrassment when he said if she was going to feed him a buffet, even Ji-Hoon thought he brought too much food.

"You left earlier to school, so I thought you would have skipped breakfast, and you must be really hungry right now. I also wasn't sure what you liked so I just did a variety because I really wanted to enjoy your lunch, but I'll make less the next time I promise, I guess people found it odd when they saw me with all those boxes full of food, they must have thought I'm really embarrassing" she admitted "Why wouldn't I bring you lunch? Sure, this is also a thank you gift for helping me yesterday, I didn't have any problems in class today and even the teacher and my classmates were surprised that I wasn't so lost and it was thanks to you, but I also like cooking for others so it wasn't a burden either, is just what makes me happy" She added with a smile.

"Oh! I almost forgot, today I won't be able to leave school until much later, I have to stay for tutoring because I didn't do well in my exams, and is mandatory so I can't skip it, but you don't have to wait for me I know you are busy and I don't want you to waste your time waiting for me besides the apartment is close to the school so I can walk on my own once I'm done with the tutoring" She said as she continued eating. That was for sure one of the best moments of her life.

Mood:
full of joy

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Ji Hoon was sitting there, waiting for her response as he laid all the way back to his seat. A bit tired and irritated by all of the girls, it was a nice getaway for having Hye Rin there so that the others couldn't bother him anymore. He would wait for her to reply to him and would watch her stare off blankly towards him. Was there something on his face? Ji Hoon would brush off his cheeks in case there was something there, unaware that she was daydreaming the whole time.

Some of the students around them had whispered to each other, surprised at Ji Hoon's "change" of heart, choosing Hye Rin since he was nowhere that close to her.

"You left earlier to school, so I thought you would have skipped breakfast, and you must be really hungry right now. I also wasn't sure what you liked so I just did a variety because I really wanted to enjoy your lunch, but I'll make less the next time I promise, I guess people found it odd when they saw me with all those boxes full of food, they must have thought I'm really embarrassing" her eyes had darted off at him, which made Ji Hoon watch her, "Why wouldn't I bring you lunch? Sure, this is also a thank you gift for helping me yesterday, I didn't have any problems in class today and even the teacher and my classmates were surprised that I wasn't so lost and it was thanks to you, but I also like cooking for others so it wasn't a burden either, is just what makes me happy" Hye Rin smiled proudly. It was true with what she had said.

Ji Hoon is fond of her cooking, and it really felt like home. Waiting for her to open her stack of food, he shook his head. "Sometimes, using my brain causes me to get hungry too much." He made an excuse for his big appetite, "Ahem. This much wouldn't be a problem. I can always have more for later anyway." He looked away when he mentioned the amount of food she made. With his chopsticks ready (provided by Hye Rin) he had dug into all of the food that she laid out for him. Side dishes were made as well as the main dishes. It was surprising that she was a rich daughter since she knew how to cook. Ji Hoon wasn't much of a cook and doesn't find it fun so it was interesting to see this side of her.

"Oh! I almost forgot, today I won't be able to leave school until much later, I have to stay for tutoring because I didn't do well in my exams, and is mandatory so I can't skip it, but you don't have to wait for me I know you are busy and I don't want you to waste your time waiting for me besides the apartment is close to the school so I can walk on my own once I'm done with the tutoring"

Hyerin continued eating while Ji Hoon listened to her, taking a bite of meat. He had looked outside, disregarding the weather but the time of the day. It was almost time for lunch to end but he wanted to finish the food. He nodded his head, "Okay, that's fine." Maybe after school, he would head home and get a nice, long bath in for peace and quiet while she's out for her exam then. The food was delicious although Ji Hoon didn't want to mention it to her. Hopefully, he'll have to not bring his lunch and anticipate hers and not starve.

After almost finishing all of the food with her, he lit a tiny smile at Hye Rin. "Thank you." He said in a very low tone, barely enough for himself to hear and hopefully for her to hear. It was hard to get a "thank you" from Ji Hoon since he was the one who often received the thank yous instead. A bit embarrassed, the male stood up and stretched. "Ah. I think I'll head home after and get in a nice bath then." He excused himself out from the seat and walked back to his class, waving at her as he didn't look back at her.

---------------------------------------------------------
Class as usual for Ji Hoon as the time flew by. His classmate that wanted to give him the lunchbox did not speak nor look at Ji Hoon the whole time because of what had occurred during lunchtime. The classmate sulked throughout the whole class time while Ji Hoon was scrolling through his phone, inattentive of what was going on with class since he was ahead as usual until class ended. The bell rang and the students roared with happiness. The volume increased in the classroom and hallway as students headed their way home from school. Some students stayed behind to study while others were stuck in detention, washing the bathroom and classrooms as punishment.

As Ji Hoon stood up to pack up his belongings, he noticed that the clouds began to grow dark. The roaring thunder was heard from a distance with rain suddenly pouring down nonstop. It was a good thing that Ji Hoon had brought an umbrella in the morning since there was a thunderstorm alert for the day. Ji Hoon headed down the stairs slowly, carrying his black umbrella at his side. Some of the students stood at the front entrance, staring at the rain with hopes that it'll die down quickly enough for them to go home.

Ji Hoon was about to leave until he quietly listened to a conversation by his side.
"Soo Young! Did you bring an umbrella?" the female next to him asked.
"Ah, luckily yes! Didn't you bring yours?" The other one spoke.
"No. I forgot to check the weather for today. Aish. It's all thanks to that exam!"

Right as Ji Hoon was going to walk out of the school front doors, he stopped his steps. Exam. Studying. Hye Rin.
She suddenly popped up in his mind. Did she bring an umbrella with her? He wasn't even sure since she was studying right now.

Ji Hoon decided it would be best to call the driver but by the time he slid his phone out, it was dead from him touching his phone all day without charging.

"Gosh." He let out a loud sigh, closing his eyes as he turned around to walk back to her classroom. But wait. Ji Hoon couldn't let Hye Rin know that he would give up his umbrella for her. With her kind, innocent self, she would deny him immediately and Ji Hoon didn't want to wait for her since it would take a good while for her to get out. The only best bet was to place the umbrella at the entrance to the door with her name on it. Maybe he'll let his driver take the credit.

Ji Hoon reached to her classroom, hiding just in case, and placed the umbrella to the side of the door near the entrance so that you can see it properly. There was a bright light-blue sticky note that was written, "HYE RIN -Driver" It was a stupid attempt but hopefully, she wouldn't know that it was him who left the umbrella there. Ji Hoon walked (actually ran as much as he could before he was tired) as fast as he could back to the apartments. Even though it wasn't a far distance, the rain was pouring down like there was no tomorrow. His shirt, pants, and backpack were dampened right as he barely reached the front of the entrance of the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the laundry spinning with Ji Hoon's school outfit, Ji Hoon was tired and fatigued from running in the rain. He finished taking a bath and was watching the city and scene as the rain continued to pour down. He walked to the side of the television to charge his Samsung phone, waiting for it to charge, and turned on his phone. "What would be good..."

He was thinking about ordering food for Hye Rin so she wouldn't have to cook, but he was unsure what to order or what she even liked. The best bet for Ji Hoon was to order various types of food for dinner. Going from a Chinese dish to Bulgogi to Jjangjungmyeon, the order from his food all came at once, placing it on the dining table. Was this how Hye Rin felt? A bit proud that he did something for her, he crossed his arms on his chest, smiling a bit before he realized that he was smiling. Why was he doing that? He frowned, lowering his arms and then felt a sneeze coming through.

"Ah choo!"

School -> Home

mood

Full -> Fatigued

outfit

Grey T-shirt with light-blue sweats

tags

coded by natasha.

Hye-Rin wished that the tie would go slower so they could spend more time together even if they were just doing something as trivial as having lunch, but for Hye-Rin it was meaningful, well everything she did with Ji-Hoon would for sure make her happy even if it was just the simplest thing in the world.

She wasn't going to lie; she felt proud to be able to do something for the guy she liked since he helped her yesterday with her homework she wanted to make him happy in a way even if she might have exaggerated with the amount of food that she cooke for both of them, but it seemed that Ji-Hoon wasn't bothered by that even if he didn't show it she was sure that he was thankful by her action and that warmed her heart and made her feel like the happiest girl in the world.

Even if she had told him that he shouldn't wait for her part of her still wanted that Ji-Hoon would say that he would wait for her so they could walk together, but she couldn't ask for much he agreed to have lunch with her so she couldn't push him to spend more of his time with her even if she desired that he wanted to spent all the time next to her, but she wouldn't stop believing that one day he would be as in love as she was with him; she just needed to wait a little bit more until that day came.

"Yes! I'll see you later! I promise I'll study a lot so you are proud of me" She replied with a smile before he left. Once she arrived back to her classroom she was bombarded with questions from her classmates and friends on how she managed to have lunch with Ji-Hoon and what he liked so they could cook the same for him. Hye-Rin felt a little overwhelmed by the amount of questions not because she didn't want to tell her story and how it was to have lunch with the guy that you liked, but because she couldn't really say the reason why they suddenly started hanging together or that she didn't want any other girl to cook for him, because no one was supposed to know about their relationship status, maybe if they pretend they were dating it would make things easier, but Hye-Rin wasn't sure if Ji-Hoon would agree to something like that and she didn't want to pretend either when she had true feelings for him.

When classes were over, Hye-Rin left out a deep sigh as she saw her classmates leave and noticed that it was pouring, she felt a little disappointed since it was the perfect opportunity for her and Ji-Hoon to share an umbrella instead she was stuck in her tutoring; she only hoped that by the end of it the rain would have stopped because she forgot her umbrella.

Once her classes were over and exited her classroom, she noticed the umbrella with the sticky note that had her name on it. When she saw it Hye-Rin made a note to herself to thank the driver later since the rain still continued; she rushed to the apartment trying to avoid as much rain.When she arrived the first thing she saw was all the dishes in the dining table What is this? Did you order all of that? She asked surprised but at the same time happy that Ji-Hoon thought of her "I'll go and change and then we can eat!" she said happily before she heard Ji-Hoon sneeze "Are you feeling okay? Don't tell me you are getting sick" She said worriedly.

Mood:
happy

Bae Hye-Rin

code by Stardust Galaxy

Park Ji Hoon

Maybe it wasn't much. Although Ji Hoon doesn't sniffle much, he was for sure that he couldn't be sick... but as he continued to think about it, he began to shiver, rubbing his arms.

"Maybe I'm just a bit cold from the rain... if I changed to a long sleeve, it'll be okay." He assured himself, heading to his room to grab a pair of long sleeves. After getting out of his room after getting changed, Hye Rin walked in from the front door, a bit cheerful as usual. He spotted the umbrella that he left for her, which was good that she actually utilized it without questioning Ji Hoon before she happily saw all of the dishes that he had ordered on the table.

"What is this? Did you order all of that?" She had a delighted expression on her face, quite opposite of Ji Hoon because he could feel his head and face burning up. "I'll go and change, and then we can eat!"

He nodded, then sneezed again, covering his mouth with his hands.

"Are you feeling okay? Don't tell me you are getting sick"

How pathetic for Ji Hoon to look like that in front of her. It wasn't like he was trying to show her that he was sick, and he was in denial that he was under the weather also. The rain continued to pour outside of the apartment. The sky was as gloomy as it could be, but for Ji Hoon, he was distracted by the fact that he couldn't show his weakness to this girl.
"I'm okay, I just feel a bit---" It was too much for Ji Hoon to handle. He was feeling a bit weak and his head was getting too dizzy for him to finish his sentence.

The male's body could only slam the side of the wall, barely holding himself up weakly so that he didn't fall on the ground or on Hye-Rin. Ji Hoon began feeling cold sweat throughout his body, breathing heavier than usual. "Continue on with eating. I'm sure you've been busy. I'll help you with your homework after."

He meekly said. With barely enough energy to push himself towards the couch in the living room, the male sat down, laying himself down as he closed his eyes. "I'm just a bit tired, I'll just rest for a bit." He was trying his best to lie, to not show his weak side to her, but he could only do so much before feeling like a huge wave of heat and discomfort flew all over his body. Breathing heavily, Ji Hoon rested on the couch.

Home

mood

Sick

outfit

Light-brown turtle-neck and white sweatpants

tags

coded by natasha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back