• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our Last Year ?

Characters
Here

Rhythm

I'm pretty sure it was boring because I wasn't around.

Rhythm chuckles, understanding that maybe Jade's summer was something that she didn't want to talk about. There as some things Rhythm hasn't told her or anyone else, besides Castiel. And she wanted to keep that for a while. But the fact that Rhythm felt safe with Jade, maybe she was going to be willing to tell her too.

Boston was just another place I didn't want to be. It's just like my grandparents' place. Expectation, burdens. Whole nine yards. So it was just me missing you— and then the rest of course.

Rhythm's hands played with the clay mindlessly as she skimmed the features of Jade's face.

And I'm just checking up on Cas. I'm suppose to be in Physics with him. But playing dash class with you is a bit more fun. Don't tell him I said that, we know he loves his Physics. It's just I don't think that I'm ready to start our senior year yet. And we know how many fake people I can't handle on the first day. Definitely my lovely ex, Trinity.

Rhythm's six month relationship with the fellow senior didn't end on the best of terms. With her cheating and all, but the rest didn't know that part. They just knew their lovey dovey relationship ended, and that Rhythm's heart was broken.

Interacts: VapidBeauty VapidBeauty
Mentions: neon.eclipse90 neon.eclipse90

Jade
"Glad to know you weren't having too much fun without me, I definitely wasn't having much fun without you," Jade said, smiling a bit as she decided to make a little sculpture of a tiger or something cute like that. Her summer wasn't the best, so skipping class to screw around with Rhythm was already brightening up her year. "Trust me, your secret's safe with me." She said. It had been a while since she'd seen Cas, so it wasn't like she was gonna say anything. Or Noah for that matter. Maybe at lunch, they'd catch em. At that moment though she didn't care, she was just having fun.

"Ooh right... Trinity..." Jade said, rolling her eyes at the name. Truthfully, she had never liked her ex, Trinity. But during their relationship, she kept her mouth shut. If Rhythm was happy then so was she. Though she only despised her more when Rhythm ended up heartbroken at the end of it. "She didn't deserve you..." She admitted honestly. "I'm sure you have people lining up just to go on a date with you anyway... Not like you needed her anyway."

ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Rhythm

I should've listened to you. She wasn't one to trust. But thanks, hopefully I find someone worthy. And you'll be the judge of them.

Rhythm shrugs, avoiding Jade's eyes. the girl should've listened to the advice given to her about her ex. It was taking her a while to get over Trinity. Shaking the thought of her detrimental love life out of her head, Rhythm gets up and walks over to the oven, turning it on.

But there's only one person I have eyes on. Anyways, I think I know what I'm going to make.

Rhythm sits back in front of her piece and looks at the progress. She'd accidentally been making Jade's lips. But she didn't think to start all over. This was worth it. She loved blinded inspiration and Jade was beautiful, it'd turn out to be nice.

By the way is there anyone you got your eye on?

Mentions: N/A

Jade
"Whoever that ends up being, let them know if they break your heart they'll be answering to me," Jade said, sending a wink Rhythm's way. The thought of her being in a relationship again so soon kind of... saddened her for some reason. But she wasn't gonna say anything obviously. "Oh?" She said curiously as she mentioned having someone else on her mind. She wasn't sure if she really wanted to know or not.

Biting her lip, Jade smiled and looked at her little sculpture trying to decide whether it was terrible or good as she considered Rhythm's question. "Maybe there's one particular... person, I've got on my mind." She teased.
ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

Last edited:

Rhythm

A laugh erupts out of Rhythm's mouth as she looks to Jade.

I'll let them know. But he's a lucky guy to have Jade Ledger checking him out.
The quiet ambiance of the art room besides the hum of the oven calmed her. She wished that all of her friends could bunch up together in the room. She missed having all of them together.

I'm making you by the way.

Mentions: literally everyone else, where y'all at?

We should tbh… This is where I'ma throw Catalin into the mix.)) Catalin sighs, relieved that one of her most boring classes were over for the day. She hadn't had this one with Miles like they had both originally thought, but their classes were both Ap Chem and were across from one another. 'Maybe I could even confess to him how I feel... And then run like the coward I am into Chem. Yeah... That could work...' I think as I wait for him to come out of his class. 'Hopefully his Ap Chem isn't as boring as mine... And maybe Cait even confessed to Liam (?) (unsure who it was you liked Delli) That would be awesome for her.. It was obvious they both liked eachother, they were just each oblivious to the others obvious attraction." She thinks, smiling at the thought of her bestfriend.

Mentions: Delilah Delilah @whoeverplaysLiam lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back