• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ || ๐‘จ ๐‘จ๐’‘๐’๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’‘๐’•๐’Š๐’„ ๐‘น๐’๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ป๐’“๐’Š๐’‘

g r i m

starchild
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
MOBILE-FRIENDLY VERSION
๐Ÿกป๐Ÿกป๐Ÿกป
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
The end of the world is upon us, and there is little hope left for humanity. The broadcast that alerted the world to its impending doom was four months ago. At first, many were in denial, but it didn't take long for the fear to set in. Panic ensured as stores began to get looted, and violence spiked. Yet as the day they theorized would be our untimely end draws closer and closer, things began to settle. The bitter realization that nothing could save us settled in. Cherishing the moments they had experienced and holding their loved ones close, the world stands still. Waiting for the demise they know is right around the corner.

Two weeks left until the end, how shall we spend it? Obviously, stuffed in the car with your friends, in an impromptu road trip. Traveling the United States coast to coast with high jinks along the way never seemed more fun. With a minivan packed with the essentials, we embark on one final journey.

๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ & ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
A group of friends goes on a road trip together in the days leading to the end of the world. They travel to different locations and landmarks within the US, as they drive from South Carolina all the way to California. Most of the stuff they encounter is abandoned as most people have decided to stay home with their families in the final days, but they may also come across other people with good or bad intentions. The RP has a solidified ending, because of this the passage of time matters, as a group, we can discuss how long we want this to actually be in IRL time.

As far as characters go I'll only be accepting six people as we only have room for that many in the minivan. I'm not super picky about how our characters know each other, they could be childhood friends or college buddies. The only hard rule I have is that all characters must be over the age of eighteen. This will not be first come first serve, if this gets enough interested I will post a CS thread and have a deadline for submissions.

๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
Follow RPNations guidelines and rules.
2+ paragraphs per post. With that being said quality over quantity.
If you use BBcode please make sure to have a mobile-friendly version of your post as well.
No metagaming/mind-reading or OP characters.
Romance is allowed, but should not be a goal or focus.

Our Last Trip
The end of the world is upon us, and there is little hope left for humanity. The broadcast that alerted the world to its impending doom was four months ago. At first, many were in denial, but it didn't take long for the fear to set in. Panic ensured as stores began to get looted, and violence spiked. Yet as the day they theorized would be our untimely end draws closer and closer, things began to settle. The bitter realization that nothing could save us settled in. Cherishing the moments they had experienced and holding their loved ones close, the world stands still. Waiting for the demise they know is right around the corner.

Two weeks left until the end, how shall we spend it? Obviously, stuffed in the car with your friends, in an impromptu road trip. Traveling the United States coast to coast with high jinks along the way never seemed more fun. With a minivan packed with the essentials, we embark on one final journey.

Plot & Characters <<

A group of friends goes on a road trip together in the days leading to the end of the world. They travel to different locations and landmarks within the US, as they drive from South Carolina all the way to California. Most of the stuff they encounter is abandoned as most people have decided to stay home with their families in the final days, but they may also come across other people with good or bad intentions. The RP has a solidified ending, because of this the passage of time matters, as a group, we can discuss how long we want this to actually be in IRL time.

As far as characters go I'll only be accepting six people as we only have room for that many in the minivan. I'm not super picky about how our characters know each other, they could be childhood friends or college buddies. The only hard rule I have is that all characters must be over the age of eighteen. This will not be first come first serve, if this gets enough interested I will post a CS thread and have a deadline for submissions.

Rules <<

I really don't have that many rules, but please be sure to follow the ones I do have!
  • Follow RPNations guidelines and rules.
  • 2+ paragraphs per post. With that being said quality over quantity.
  • If you use BBcode please make sure to have a mobile-friendly version of your post as well.
  • No metagaming/mind-reading or OP characters.
  • Romance is allowed, but should not be the focus.

Links <<

Interest Check | You are here.
Character Sheet |
Link
OOC | Link
code by RI.a

Last edited:
hii im interested !
Interested!
gosh darn it - this is a delicious plot.
interesting indeed
Oof, sounds like there's bound to be angst.

Sounds Riveting
Interested
Interested! :)
Thanks for the interest!! I'll try to get the CS posted later today. If you guys have any questions let me know!

g r i m g r i m How is the world from Our Last Trip concluding?
A solar flare destroys that atmosphere killing almost everything instantly and finishing off everything else with radiation.

Quickly just wanna say that our character's story would end a few minutes before the estimated time of destruction. The RP is about the journey of friends that believe they are in their last days, but the ending is open so each RPer can interpret their own vision of what happens when the clock hits zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back