• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” πŽπ”π‘ π‹π€πƒπ˜ π–πŽπ‹π‹π’π“πŽππ„π‚π‘π€π…π“ π€π‚π€πƒπ„πŒπ˜. ( 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖀𝖱. )

i think i'm finally done with jezibel?? her backstory is a bit rough still, but i think it gets the general point across. i changed some other stuff too, so if you saw her before, no you didn't lol

low fidelity low fidelity can't tell you how happy seeing 'be my baby' as olly's theme makes me.

will hopefully have ernest's form posted tonight!

low fidelity low fidelity
Now that I realize it, I probably need a twenty four hour extension.
no worries! extension is granted -- you have until oct 5th, midnight pst to finish your character. πŸ–€

im so exciteddddd omg yall these characters are so [chef kiss]

i'm so sorry to be updating so late but i honestly don't think i will be able to finish up my cs! i have a literary review due tonight and i thought it wouldn't take me as long as it has. this rp looks sooooo good and i really wish i could be a part of it! however, i think i will have to drop out. thank you so much low fidelity low fidelity for putting this together with your wonderful brain of yours!! <3

i'm so sorry to be updating so late but i honestly don't think i will be able to finish up my cs! i have a literary review due tonight and i thought it wouldn't take me as long as it has. this rp looks sooooo good and i really wish i could be a part of it! however, i think i will have to drop out. thank you so much low fidelity low fidelity for putting this together with your wonderful brain of yours!! <3
I’m going have to say the same : - (

Unfortunately I did miss the deadline and wasn't able to finish Lio. If you like what you see though and are willing to allow an extension I don't work tomorrow so I'd get him done then for sure. If not, no worries! Regardless, I am not 100% unconvinced that The Dead Milkmen weren't singing about Jude.

v excited for this! have no doubt it'll be a blast for whoever is able to join. ^^

eden was almost completed for awhile now and i just finished her history portion, i believe some parts of it sounds somewhat rushed but nonetheless she's finished ! my apologies i just finished her in time. i think im just really tired and blind to my errors rn but i'll correct any i see asap in the morning :)

hello everyone!
i'm sorry for not updating here, but after a couple of really overwhelming days, i've come to the realization that i shouldn't put more on my plate right now. i'm going to indefinitely be putting this on pause, i'm sorry for leaving everyone hanging right when the deadline hit. :(
everyone's applications were amazing! i'm sorry for not continuing with this, but i simply have too much happening right now irl and i don't wanna half ass gming this for y'all.
thank you again & see you around rpn πŸ–€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back