• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern β€” πŽπ”π‘ π‹π€πƒπ˜ π–πŽπ‹π‹π’π“πŽππ„π‚π‘π€π…π“ π€π‚π€πƒπ„πŒπ˜. ( 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖳𝖳𝖀𝖱. )

low fidelity

π—†π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘴
a1090c3f0605476d7a7b324b5e88fb73.gif

OUR LADY WOLLSTONECRAFT ACADEMY.
out of character chat.
please feel free to ask any questions here, and chat while we make our cast!

due date: october 4th, 2020 @ midnight pst.

Last edited:
tfw i realized i wanted to put three placeholders instead of two and it's too late now .__."

heyooo πŸ₯°

hello ! how are ya

low fidelity low fidelity mood honestly?? was really debating on whether i wanted two characters or not but decided against it so i can like actually focus LMAO. working out the shell of her cs right now and having a BLAST with this backstory

yah boi earnest back at it again. haha. this'll be a nice opportunity to rework his character a little.
i've got a bit to catch up on elsewhere but will get to a couple cs forms asap!

so excited for this!

low fidelity low fidelity mood honestly?? was really debating on whether i wanted two characters or not but decided against it so i can like actually focus LMAO. working out the shell of her cs right now and having a BLAST with this backstory
see at first i was like "hmm. two characters for wsc might be better so i can focus on them properly" but then i remembered All of the character ideas i've had for this and now i feel a Deep Regret LMAO. now tis too late to post them all together

yah boi earnest back at it again. haha. this'll be a nice opportunity to rework his character a little.
i've got a bit to catch up on elsewhere but will get to a couple cs forms asap!

so excited for this!
omggggg i'm so excited to see ernest again! he's a sweetheart. take your time tho amigo, there's a full week before the due date < 3

ooooo all these placeholders and wips have me so excited!
my characters will be done by tonight hopefully c;

everyone's characters are looking amazing so far!!
jude is posted, second (and possibly third) characters are coming soon c;

also, wanted to quickly mention that i'm likely gonna extend the deadline by a day or two. i just realized i set the due date as the same day i have a project due for college, and i'm sure folks would appreciate more time anyways

Hello! I'm sorry if I'm bumping into a place I shouldn't be yet, but I just wanted to say I'm very interested in this roleplay! The only problem is that I'm not experienced with coding at all, and the character sheets I saw were all beautifully coded. Is this a requirement to join the roleplay? Or is it alright if I make a character sheet "the old-fashioned way"?

[ erzulie erzulie oxytocin oxytocin pomme pomme Athens Athens PinkChiffon PinkChiffon bad wolf bad wolf Zatanna Zatanna illegallyblonde illegallyblonde Narcissy Narcissy minutiae minutiae solarsaphia solarsaphia silverintorain silverintorain Wylrin Wylrin lvcid lvcid diablita diablita ]

the deadline has changed!

apologies folks, i know i mentioned this earlier, but i wanted to make sure everybody was aware. i am extending the due date by two days! the new deadline for character applications is sunday, oct. 4th.

if anybody needs an extension after the 24th, i'll give you an extra 24 hrs, just make sure to contact me about it!

thanks & i'm looking forward to seeing more applications πŸ–€

Hello! I'm sorry if I'm bumping into a place I shouldn't be yet, but I just wanted to say I'm very interested in this roleplay! The only problem is that I'm not experienced with coding at all, and the character sheets I saw were all beautifully coded. Is this a requirement to join the roleplay? Or is it alright if I make a character sheet "the old-fashioned way"?
no worries at all, the ooc thread is here so y'all can ask me any questions c:
coding is 100% not required! it's mainly just to look good and to organize all of the information on our sheets hehe. you don't need to do it at all. if you are interested in code though, almost everything on the character thread is freebies! take a peek at the bbcode center linked on the homepage, and all of rpn's awesome coding gurus provide free to use codes for everyone (not to self promo but i've got a thread there too wink wink)
hope this helps!

no worries at all, the ooc thread is here so y'all can ask me any questions c:
coding is 100% not required! it's mainly just to look good and to organize all of the information on our sheets hehe. you don't need to do it at all. if you are interested in code though, almost everything on the character thread is freebies! take a peek at the bbcode center linked on the homepage, and all of rpn's awesome coding gurus provide free to use codes for everyone (not to self promo but i've got a thread there too wink wink)
hope this helps!

Alright, good to know, thank you! :3

Just put up a basic placeholder for now while I'm working on the cs.

LMAO i didn't realize how quickly a week passed by, last night i was like "oh shit i gotta get my characters posted the deadline is coming-" and then i was like "i...can change the deadline. yeet"
now i have time to actually make augustus yeehaw

I've been so focused on school that my CS completely slipped my mind tsk
But now I'm in the zone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back