• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Our End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ngl, i have no idea where to post it. so- imma just wait. ik they said the appearance tab but i see nothing of that. ;~;.
i think they were talking about putting any appearance descriptions and images in under the appearance section for the cs template!

Hmm .. hadn't considered the air force before... I like it. I may start to fill it in and see what comes about.

Thank you!

Wow surprised to see all this activity while I was stuck at work. Sorry if you all needed to ask questions should've mentioned I would be gone for about 4 hours.

*Raises hand* Yes. I would like to know more about Sedna and the setting and what we'll be doing?

OK so this will be helpful as there was some I did forget in the Interest check and I am sorry about that. But here are the fuller details.

Sedna is a distant planet, like out of our solar system distant. At this point humanity has achieved space flight and is now a space faring civilization. And Sedna is one of many colonization attempts. You all have been on Sedna as part of said event. At this point it has been 50 years on this planet. But something happened.

As the colonies were celebrating 30 years there was sickness that hit the outer colonies. High fevers, convulsions and in only minutes, Death. At first it was believed to be a virus or something but suddenly loved ones sprang back as some weird mutation of Zombies, they shambled and groaned but they were more resilient and had grown an odd Black armor that was harder than most steel. And shortly after all of the alien wildlife became hit by these mutations. It's unknown what it is as the cause of it is still being researched. But you all are part of an army that is dedicated to keeping these infected monstrosities out of the colonies. Facing what seems like an unending hoard of mutants, some your own people and others the result of this supposed virus.

And as for Sedna the planet it is a planet that is primarily desert. Water is scarce and the wildlife beforehand had to adapt to harsh planet. The days are brutally hot and the nights unforgivingly cold. And every night you always see the twin moons high above you. And now it is your home that you have to survive from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back