• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our Days [Friendship. Fun. Memories]

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World

embed.php

1127802731.jpg

Picture Perfect Memories

It’s finally senior year, your last year. While you’re excited to leave high school and embark in a new journey, you all know that you only have one last year to live life the fullest with your best friends. One more year to party your hardest. One more year to make the best memories. One more Homecoming Dance, one more Halloween Masquerade Ball, one more Winter Formal, and finally, the thing everyone has been waiting for...Prom Night. But, don’t forget. You only have one more year to finally move past the friend zone. One more year to bring your grades up.

One last year to make it or break it.

So pack your bags and join me in this journey of long-lasting friendship, memories, and fun. Come join me in this one last year of, Our Days.
divider.png

embed.php

Welcome to the wealthy, prestigious boarding school where students are challenged every day to perfect their specialty, whether it’s cooking, art, music, dance, chemistry, or math.

Located on the outskirts of London, England, Arlington is a prestigious Academy where more often than not privileged children attend. Scholarships are also given out to the less fortunate but highly talented, however there are strict rules in place to ensure that grades are maintained or the scholarship will no longer be offered. While there is a curfew for students, they are allowed to take trips into London on the weekends. Permission is needed, and they must return by the require curfew. They are also not allowed to go into town alone, two or more people must be going. Curfew is at 11:00pm. If for any reason they have to and are given permission to go to London on a school night Curfew is lessened to 9:00pm.

Copyrights: Schailor, an old friend from another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, I had to do it super fast so hopefully it looks alright. ;) Let me know what you think of the ideas and stuff guys! Thanks for sticking by with me. ;D

Hopefully we get four or more people interested. We only have five so far. I think I would like 3 more characters. ;D

Raerae said:
What's that beeeeautiful cursive font you used?
I'm in. Lovely idea(: (<3)
Ah! Thank you! The cursive is called respective slant. :( I'm not sure how helpful that is but it's on font meme!

Xeyran said:
Interested
Yay just a few more! Thanks for your interest.

GiannaCoco said:
Something in England? Yay! I can't wait!
Good job Pola, it looks gorgeous.
Thanks Coco! <3 I might change the name a little, fix it up for the actual thread. So glad you're with me still!

Super excited for this! If you need more people I could always double, but it looks like you got a good number of interested people. But I'm still willing to double if need be. I'm probably going to keep Abby as a character, but just make a couple of changes to fit the plot better.

So so so so interested! You know, in England, we don't actually have Dances/Balls and only some schools have Proms as far as I'm aware so this will fuel my childhood dreams perfectly!

shygirl3 said:
Super excited for this! If you need more people I could always double, but it looks like you got a good number of interested people. But I'm still willing to double if need be. I'm probably going to keep Abby as a character, but just make a couple of changes to fit the plot better.
Sounds great! ;D Can't wait to see everyone entwined again in the role play.

SpectroVector said:
So so so so interested! You know, in England, we don't actually have Dances/Balls and only some schools have Proms as far as I'm aware so this will fuel my childhood dreams perfectly!
Leave it to me to make unrealistic plots in a realistic role play! Haha! I'm glad you're with us!

I'm looking for about 8 people interested and this is roughly it. I'm going to create the thread tonight once I'm home and you guys will have the weekend to come up with CS. (:3) Thank for your all your interests! Glad this role play is getting some attention.

@Lost Valentine Of course, I don't take reservations unless you're from my previous role plays in order to make it fair for everyone. You're welcome to join us and make a CS once the thread is up. :)

There's no guarantees for spots other than a fabulous CS I know everyone has skills to make. (B')

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back