• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OUR ANIMAL IMPULSES [ Multifandom ]

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IM TIRED OF THIS HUMAN DUET
WERE CIVILIZING HIDES
OUR ANIMAL IMPULSES

hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
im Charlie, or whatever name you find in my signature, and I’m hosting this multifandom roleplay!
i don’t exactly have a set lore planned for this, but it will go something a little like this;

In a place of time, So far from home
Heroes venture out all alone
Chaos struck each of their realms
and People try to get away from their hell
The heroes find themselves away from their places
while all of them don’t recognize these faces
realizing this is not a test
they band to fight the evil that will never rest

hehehe look at my poetic skills :]

when enough people join, I’ll make an IC, OOC, and CS threads so we can y’know, do shit lol

now, onto the boring part-
R U L E S

no powerplaying or god modding
you can’t take control of another’s character unless they allow it
drama IC is fine, but I will not tolerate it OOC.
No Mary/Gary sues please
dont make overpowered characters with no flaws.
4 characters at maximum (( OC and CC))
Don’t disrespect communities

and that’s pretty much it! Byeeeeeeee​

I might be interested. Multifandoms can be fun, and hey, your handle is Mandela and I like the Mandela Catalogues, so I'll at least be keeping an eye on things.

I might be interested. Multifandoms can be fun, and hey, your handle is Mandela and I like the Mandela Catalogues, so I'll at least be keeping an eye on things.

Awesome! If you do plan on joining later when the roleplay starts, your always welcome to :]

I kind of wanted to see what fandoms others brought in before picking which fandom I'd bring someone in from, but I might end up starting it off anyway. Are characters from any fandom welcome, or are there some limits?

Okay. I'll think about it. I'm currently on A DCU, CCS, and Fire Emblem Fates kick, so will probably go for a character from one of those.

Just posted my first two characters. I plan to use two Final Fantasy XV characters and two Demon Slayer characters. For the second Demon Slayer character I'll post later, I can't decide between Tanjiro and Inosuke. Inosuke would be perfect for this RP XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back