• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well i am pretty sure that he hasn't known that he has sight, if he has.

With being Awakened you can see both Realms without having to pass through so Bel can see her both as human child and as goblin, I may need to reread cause I read while I'm at work sometimes and I might overlook some things by accident.. sorry

How does Awakening work? Is it just that human goes from human side to Otherworld or is there something else?

I'm going to be updating my CS soon. It's going to be a bit more descriptive in some places but it's still the same exact information. I just found a template for it that I liked and wanted to use!​

Wow, I am really sorry everyone for being inactive. I got incredibly sick over the weekend and it was so bad, I couldn't leave the bed, I was too weak to move. I will respond before the end of the day, please forgive me!! T^T

Wow, I am really sorry everyone for being inactive. I got incredibly sick over the weekend and it was so bad, I couldn't leave the bed, I was too weak to move. I will respond before the end of the day, please forgive me!! T^T
It's not you who's "fault" is that i was in dead conversation.

It's not you who's "fault" is that i was in dead conversation.
Strange thing is, is that I usually get notifications when others post, I guess the location I was at during these past few days, the network connection was really bad

So in response to Awakened, Veltsu VI Veltsu VI and I had been talking and this had been my response before I disappeared-

an Elder form particle/ a piece of their essence can still be born into someone making them Awakened. As Riah is. Her father was human and her mother was a psychic vampire...
So in some parts of history there had to have been a human who was immune to the glamour wall. Riah, unfortunately, was the one who was born with the, passed down, Awakened soul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back