• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Don't worry Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Bel will learn about goblins natural ability to give sight, if he lifts Tup up so that she sees Bel and is close enough to spit to his face. (meaning of course that it's not so close that she could scratch him with her hands (Or worse bite to nose))

Responding to the new lore, I'm going to make some claims about my characters because canonically I'd like to assume that they both have sight. Dennis is the Unicorn, ageless who remembers when the gods came to the Otherworld, so I'm claiming that he was there when the glamour wall went up. Lawrence's family I've said they all live in the human realm and thus must have some connection to that same event. Not all dragons will have sight, but I'm also going to say that one of Lawrence's ancestors was at the glamour wall though just as an audience member. I hope that fits in line with everything, but you can correct me if I'm wrong. Goblins are pretty cool.

Will respond to the Rp in the morning. X) I'm too tired to write right now. This weekend has been very busy.

If Mir is okay with Lawrence (don't see why not with Dennis) you get to editing... Still it would be hard to recognize Tup's gender.

Hey yall, I had fallen a bit under the weather today but to answer your question about the the goblins' spit ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ) it's permanent. Idk if any of y'all have read the Spiderwick Chronicles but kinda like their goblins, they can spit in your eyes granting the ability to have Sight.

Hey yall, I had fallen a bit under the weather today but to answer your question about the the goblins' spit ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ) it's permanent. Idk if any of y'all have read the Spiderwick Chronicles but kinda like their goblins, they can spit in your eyes granting the ability to have Sight.
Would have been interesting if it's not permanent to humans, meaning that hunters needs one alive goblin to get Sight back after day or more. That could be what goblins do to themselves, just that goblins are immune their own spit and needs other goblins to spit to them. That way, what happened to Tup's Sight makes sense.

To other races it's okay to be permanent

Like Tup and Bone monster are outside of building, front of Bel, who is talking to Lawrence.
Here all what has happened between Tup and Bel/Bone monster
Belvedere “Bel” d’Guede

Interacting with: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Finding the burning house wasn’t hard in the least. It was, after all, a burning house. Bel stuck to the outer perimeter of the property, well out of the way of the firefighters spraying down the blaze. They didn’t seem to notice him here, being understandably distracted by more important things. Still, the necromancer decided it was best to slip into the nearby woods to conduct his work, lest one of them happen to have eyes that could See.

Bel meandered through the trees, the blaze always within earshot, until he felt he was somewhere vaguely towards the rear of the house, out of the way of everyone. He then plopped himself down on the ground, leaning forward to rest his forearms against his knees.

“Right then, ya wee gremlin, let’s drag yer sorry arse outta there…” he grumbled aloud to himself, fixing his eyes on what he could see of the house through the brush. Within seconds, the area at the bottom of his ribcage began to prickle and burn. Anyone from the Otherworld or with the Sight to see such strange creatures would have been able to see what emerged from the necromancer’s body in the next moment.

Rising out of his back was what looked to be a chimera of bones; the skull of a goat, the body of a wolf, the forelimbs of a lion, the hindlimbs of a horse, the wings of a bat, and the tail of a snake, all merged together to make one strange and grotesque creature. The bone fiend, its body invisible to the mundanes but its actions not so, bounded through the trees towards the burning house, rustling the underbrush as it went. The firefighters were unlikely to pay it any mind, given the situation.

Having no flesh to be burned away, the fiend bounded through the tongues of flame still licking at the frame of an open window. The frame buckled and broke a bit as it squeezed its way through, having been just a bit too small for a creature the size of a small horse. It then paused, its hollow eye sockets scanning the main area of the house. It only saw some firefighters manning a hose to try to douse the blaze, but no goblin. Swiftly, the fiend almost slithered up the stairs, sniffing about as it went. Finally, it came upon the attic.

The fiend paused as it stared down at the tiny figure cowering away from the water, desperately trying to start a new fire with waterlogged scraps of wood. It sniffed, smelling the familiar odor of the Otherworld on her. Had to be the goblin, then.

The fiend let out a quick noise that sounded like a warped melding of a bark and a bleat, aiming to get the child’s attention.​
Tup
Present day: Human realm- house that's on fire
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

("Human talk", "Goblin talk", thoughts)

Tup suddenly heared weird noise and looked up and saw bone creature. That kinda look like what elder teached that would be chimera, but without flesh? Elder warned that never fight agaist chimera without whole tribe... But it's front of my only way out. Tup looked around in small panic, there was no way that she could get away from bone chimera and she didn't know if it would be as dangerous as fleshly chimera. She quickly put her spark rocks back in pounch and lift up her club with her both hands and pointed it towards chimera. "Get away beast or Tup smash you!" Floor let out cracking noises under them and firefighters where leaving from inside of house, as fire was started burning through main structures and house was near collapsing state.​
Belvedere “Bel” d’Guede
Human Realm, outside some poor bastard's former house

Interacting with: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Bel rolled his eyes, letting out an annoyed growl to himself as if he was the one standing before the combative little creature.

“Oh, fer fek’s sake, jus’ grab her an’ go! he barked out into the aether. Despite the distance and the noise, the bone fiend seemed to hear its master’s orders with out trouble. Letting out a hiss that couldn’t decide whether it was reptilian or feline, the chimera charged across the crumbling attic floor, hooves and paws cracking charred wood as it galloped straight at Tup. The goblin was likely to take this as an attack, so the beast braced itself for the club bashing it was sure to receive.

Once close enough, the bone fiend dipped its head past the flurry of blows to snatch the back of the child’s clothes up in its teeth. It kept its head down as it continued to charge, bashing its ram horns through the crumbling roof as it dove straight through. The sudden collapse of the attic was enough to distract the mundanes from noticing the crash of what should have been a fairly large animal charging through the brush behind the house, though whatever racket Tup would be making in that moment would be another matter.

A moment later, the bone fiend trotted to a stop in front of its master in the woods, dropping the young goblin from its mouth to the ground at Bel’s feet.

“Yer jus’ causin’ everyone trouble ‘round here, ain’t ye, ya wee shite-stain…” the necromancer spat out through his moderate Scottish accent, his pale green eyes boring down at the little creature. Of course, reflexive rudeness notwithstanding, he rather liked the mayhem the kid had caused in the short time she’d been in the human world.​
Tup
Present day: Human realm- house that's on fire => Outside of house that's on fire
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

("Human talk", "Goblin talk", thoughts)

Tup let out small yelp as chimera started charging towards her, she tried to hit it, but Tup's hits really didn't do any damage to something that was just bones. There was another yelp when bone thing snatched Tup up by her cloak, what was barely staying together anymore, as Tup's clothes was stoled from Otherworld and weren't by any means resistant towards fire.

(It's not really like any Otherworld creature would hire goblin girl, with risk of burning down business, even less hiring goblin girl, who talks to her club.)

As Tup saw that creature was running towards wall, she braced herself for impact and tried cover her head, some of depris of roof hit hard to her arms, legs and head, making small cuts, she did succeed keep hold of her club, even after rought landing to ground and then getting dropped to floor on her stomach. As Tup heard human speak, she was dazed by not only hit from head, but also from lack of oxygen. She tried to swing her club towards human who speaked, but she really didn't even know from what direction speaking was coming so it was just swing around her head as she slowly turned herself from facing ground and unknowly facing towards human. "Tup beat human... Urgh."
This all was before your first post to neiborhood
Lawrence watched as Riah and the phoenix, Fyrie, ran off, moving fast as the school bells rang out for first period to begin. Picking a large thorn from under the fabric of his sweatshirt, he turned to stare at the rising smoke in the distance, a hard lump forming in his stomach. He wouldn't be able to fully transform in a place like this. Even being a dragon, when he was in human form, as he had to be now, his powers were limited and hard to control. Nevertheless, he started a vigorous jog in the direction of the flaming house.

When he got there, chaos had already unfolded. He noticed a few familiar figures of his dwarf friend and giant companion approaching from another street, but the sight of them didn't nearly startle him as much as what lay further ahead. Casting dark shadows from within the blistering heat of the burning house, there was a monstrous creature made of bones wrestling down a small, green, female goblin. The scene was like something out of Hollywood voodoo movie, smokey demons dancing in the center of a glowing flame. In this case, however, it was totally one-sided. The strange chimera bit and clawed at the goblin's club, batting it away at every swing. So far it had taken no damage, but its opponent was clearly struggling to stay standing as the fight continued. The goblin was coughing and choking from the oppressive smoke filling the air. It was obvious she'd gone completely blind from the thick soot dyeing her face black like charcoal.

Mustering his nerves, Lawrence cupped his hands around his mouth and shouted at the beast attacking the goblin. "HEY!" he cried, half muffled by roaring fire all around him. "Over here! Come get some!"
I do say i didn't think at this point that you thinked that Tup and bone monster were still inside of house, as Lawrence saw both. (By all my knowledge Lawrence doesn't possess x-ray vision that could see inside of attic (where Tup was when she first time saw bone monster))

Mianigh Mianigh Uhhh... So I believe we might have a massive miscommunication lol

The bone fiend and Tup haven't been in the burning house for a few posts now, they've been in the wooded area off to the side of the house since just before Lawrence arrived. Also, the fiend never once actually struck at Tup, unless you count when it unceremoniously dropped her to the ground in front of its master.

Edit: ah, I see I should have refreshed the page first. Veltsu already addressed it lol

Mianigh Mianigh Uhhh... So I believe we might have a massive miscommunication lol

The bone fiend and Tup haven't been in the burning house for a few posts now, they've been in the wooded area off to the side of the house since just before Lawrence arrived. Also, the fiend never once actually struck at Tup, unless you count when it unceremoniously dropped her to the ground in front of its master.

Edit: ah, I see I should have refreshed the page first. Veltsu already addressed it lol
I say we now wait for Mianigh to get on track.

My bad o.o
I'm super forgetful and didn't mean to confuse anyone. It makes more sense though that they'd be outside of the house for Lawrence to see them. He'd still interfere if he saw a small distressed child being kidnapped by a stranger. I'll do some editing and post back when it's finished.

MirMonster13 MirMonster13
Theres normal animals in the otherworld, right? I gave Rikki a cat cause shes great. If not, he has been to the human world once a few years back, could he have brought back a kitten then? Lmao
her name is daisy.

MirMonster13 MirMonster13
Theres normal animals in the otherworld, right? I gave Rikki a cat cause shes great. If not, he has been to the human world once a few years back, could he have brought back a kitten then? Lmao
her name is daisy.

Yes :)
actually, cats are still considered passages through the realms

-Idk if I said that right...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back