• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Otherworld: When Two Worlds Collide (OOC Plot Discussion )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
multicharacter waiting game, some of people wait other peoples and they wait some other peoples. I think stuff would move forward after Yahhah Yahhah posts... Not sure.

Fast question MirMonster13 MirMonster13 . Does everyone from Otherworld have Sight? Because i have felt that it's ability that needs to be written and now even someone who doesn't know about Tup sees her as goblin.

It's just that i have gone with route that Tup doesn't recognize other races from human if they are in human disguise or look like human already. Damn she freak out even when she saw herself as human.

Last edited:
Fast question MirMonster13 MirMonster13 . Does everyone from Otherworld have Sight? Because i have felt that it's ability that needs to be written and now even someone who doesn't know about Tup sees her as goblin.

It's just that i have gone with route that Tup doesn't recognize other races from human if they are in human disguise or look like human already. Damn she freak out even when she saw herself as human.
No. :) All Otherworld being do NOT have sight, again, it's only a select few

Yahhah Yahhah sorry to say (i did look again your CS) when you have wrote others have sight, Hrothgar and Balin doesn't have. So they should see Tup as human child, not as goblin

Fun fact: if a goblin spits on your eyes then you have sight. Goblins are the ONLY one who can Grant sight, other than that you have to be born or have an item to show you the Otherworld. If not, then you're just like everyone else and have to, accidentally, slip through the rift. SOME witches can cast a spell to reveal the Otherworld but it only last for so long and then it goes away.

Last edited:
Fun fact: if a goblin spits on your eyes then you have sight. Goblins are the ONLY one who can Grant sight, other than that you have to be born or have an item to show you the Otherworld. If not, then you're just like everyone else and have to, accidentally, slip through the right. SOME witches can cast a spell to reveal the Otherworld but it only last for so long and then it goes away.
I think goblins themselves are immune to that... I don't want Tup to spit to her own eyes... also i think there would have had moments middle of other young goblins that every young goblin had spit at somepoint to eyes of other young goblin...

Yes so anyone who DOESN'T have sight, y'all see Tup as a human child. Not as Goblin
Of course those characters who knows that Tup is goblin, can continue writing that they are interacting with goblin, it's totally different thing if they already know that Tup is adult (in goblin way) that includes Bel, Lawrence and Fyrie who heard that Tup is goblin from Riah, who saw how Tup entered to rift in Otherworld and caught her quickly in human world.

I think goblins themselves are immune to that... I don't want Tup to spit to her own eyes... also i think there would have had moments middle of other young goblins that every young goblin had spit at somepoint to eyes of other young goblin...

Of course those characters who knows that Tup is goblin, can continue writing that they are interacting with goblin, it's totally different thing if they already know that Tup is adult (in goblin way) that includes Bel and Lawrence who heard that Tup is goblin from Riah, who saw how Tup entered to rift in Otherworld and caught her quickly in human world.
Yes :) so again anyone else, Tup is just a little girl to y'all. She looks like a normal kid, but it just seems like she causing mayhem (and yeah actual RL human kids have done that before...I know cause my own brother, when he was just a child, set our closet on fire)

Last edited:
Also with this, yes. It's ok because ALL goblins have sight. That is why they are the ONLY ones who can Grant it

Unfortunately, it has to be with their saliva in the eyes of the non-goblin being.

Also with this, yes. It's ok because ALL goblins have sight. That is why they are the ONLY ones who can Grant it
... You know that, if all goblins have sight, then Tup would have sight and she would have seen herself like how she is at Otherworld... And i did say just before that i would go like she doesn't have sight.

If Tup would have sight, she would see other races other than human (unless their normal look is like human)
Example from Riah she would have right away seen her teeths and recognized them as vampire teeths. And she would see Lawrence as dragon. That all takes away my fun from Tup having panic attack from seeing humans from creatures who aren't humans.
(of course right now Tup doesn't see anything, because soot)

Very true. Sorry guys, I'm kinda belh from yesterday, but the only reason Tup doesn't have sight is because her tribe, in a way, shunned her. So she lost the ability to have that. But again, since she is a goblin, if she does spit on anyone's eyes, she can still Grant them sight.

Very true. Sorry guys, I'm kinda belh from yesterday, but the only reason Tup doesn't have sight is because her tribe, in a way, shunned her. So she lost the ability to have that. But again, since she is a goblin, if she does spit on anyone's eyes, she can still Grant them sight.
So going to write new ability to Tup's CS... Damn now she is real target to any hunter, as they can use her to see other Otherworlders.

You know that might be main reason why goblins normally stay away from other races in Otherworld. When knights and adventures (hunters) hunted goblins, some of them didn't just kill goblins, they captured ones and used them to hunt other races, and when other races learned how hunters could see them, they started too hunting goblins. Poor goblins.

Yes, honestly I didn't expect anyone to put a goblin because I have never know any rp-er to use a goblin but I love that you did ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ) and yes again, she's is in big trouble because goblins are rare to have in the Human realm and they ( bad guys) can take advantage of a goblin's abilities.

Yes, honestly I didn't expect anyone to put a goblin because I have never know any rp-er to use a goblin but I love that you did ( Veltsu VI Veltsu VI ) and yes again, she's is in big trouble because goblins are rare to have in the Human realm and they ( bad guys) can take advantage of a goblin's abilities.
I just have been playing tabletop RP over year now and looked some D&D RP from one youtube channel that normally makes just videogame shows (they made one D&D session and got stuck) and then DM of that group (DM was from other youtube channel) joined to new tabletop game channel and at this year started hosting D&D games with his old channel and new channel and at his new channel party has goblin (Link to that groups playlist (some reason is missing newest video) Dungeonbreaker - Dungeons & Dragons 5E actual play - YouTube ) And i get idea to try make my own goblin CS and when there started get boring (i am still playing that tabletop RP but sessions are only once in week) i just started seeking RP's in RPnation again, trying to stay away from school RPs and werewolf RPs (because i have been in those and most of them has died in first month)

Lol, looked up from full interest who all are old enough to that they would have been alive in medieval times (between 500 to 1500) and result was Dennis (no age, so it's maybe? Also he was still in unicorn form), one or more of Fyrie's souls, Mikoro and Jayden (born at end side of medieval times). Hrothgar has born just as medieval times had ended.

So results is that from characters (who we know) Mikoro is only one from sure, that was around when both hunters and Otherworlders hunted goblins and before hunting when goblins could interact with other races without fear of getting killed because their split.

Yes Veltsu VI Veltsu VI
But again - a millennium is 100,00 years which is a Billion years so unless anyone is that age or if they've been Awakened or spit on by a goblen or if their ancestors just so happen to have actually been at the meeting where the glamour wall was made (like a jury, audience or just so happen to be a council member of a Leader) they do not have the Sight.

I just have been playing tabletop RP over year now and looked some D&D RP from one youtube channel that normally makes just videogame shows (they made one D&D session and got stuck) and then DM of that group (DM was from other youtube channel) joined to new tabletop game channel and at this year started hosting D&D games with his old channel and new channel and at his new channel party has goblin (Link to that groups playlist (some reason is missing newest video) Dungeonbreaker - Dungeons & Dragons 5E actual play - YouTube ) And i get idea to try make my own goblin CS and when there started get boring (i am still playing that tabletop RP but sessions are only once in week) i just started seeking RP's in RPnation again, trying to stay away from school RPs and werewolf RPs (because i have been in those and most of them has died in first month)
Where is the crying face when you need it. I do not want this RP to die but I do wanna let y'all know that RL definitely interacts with my want/ need to do this RP. I LOVE y'all's characters and I enjoy doing this RP with y'all I just don't want y'all to think this RP is dead. I'm just really busy sometimes during to RL

Where is the crying face when you need it. I do not want this RP to die but I do wanna let y'all know that RL definitely interacts with my want/ need to do this RP. I LOVE y'all's characters and I enjoy doing this RP with y'all I just don't want y'all to think this RP is dead. I'm just really busy sometimes during to RL
This isn't school or werewolf rp

Idk what that means but if it's a positive comment then thank you :D
At post where you quoted me and said that you aren't letting this RP to die, i said that i have been in RP's where you are playing in schools and member of werewolf packs and those RP's have died in one month. You don't need to be scared about same, as this isn't school or werewolf RP. School RP's die fast when there should be first classes.

At post where you quoted me and said that you aren't letting this RP to die, i said that i have been in RP's where you are playing in schools and member of werewolf packs and those RP's have died in one month. You don't need to be scared about same, as this isn't school or werewolf RP. School RP's die fast when there should be first classes.
Well thank you! :) I appreciate that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back