• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom other sky | ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ. ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐Ÿ—๏ธ

pookie

pookie is missing!
Roleplay Type(s)

my

home

fears

about

my

roles

lies

info

• Other SkY

Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on

my

home

โ™กcoded by uxie, from the wonderful mind of dreamglowโ™ก

โ €

• Plain text for mobile can be found here!

Last edited:
hey guys, รณwรฒ/)
i haven't ran a group rp
in like
fifteen years
(i have been rping since 06, i am very old, pls handle w care askjdhfg)

but i just. i was vibing with the idea of a kh group rp like i used to do as a teen so askjdfgd here we are
i. sort of forgot what i'm doing. like it's been so long the skill is a little unexercised, yanno? LOL

so this lil tacked on post is just !! me rambling, first of all
but more importantly! feel free if you're interested to like

talk to me about it and if we all wanna brainstorm ideas and workshop the plot or what have you, absolutely! let's go for it! i'm all for collaborative effort laskjdhfg

also i am posting this and running ding dong ditch style bc i got stuff to do so i might not be around to chatter until this evening
but i will be back!
between house obligations and also finishing a profile i owe someone lkasjdhfg

bye!

When you walk away, you don't hear me say

I am very much in-ter-ested!

8ce2c44f394f3cbc17c96cd8609aac9ee4b59929.gif

I'd be interested but making CSes takes me a lot longer than RP replies. But I absolutely love KH, might be able to play some canons and an OC on my end~

I'd be interested but making CSes takes me a lot longer than RP replies. But I absolutely love KH, might be able to play some canons and an OC on my end~
oh i totally feel it
character sheets can be a pain and half the time when i have a profile for an oc it's bc i did it in my downtime
it is unfortunately a necessary evil of group rps tho askjfhdg

if it helps we're not even there yet LOL
we've still been discussing pro or anti class system in the ooc thread, preventing me from making the character sheets for people to fill out LOL

but you can app for a canon, absolutely! i'm not sure if anyone else is going to yet as they havent mentioned in the ooc thread and again
i don't have the sheets up yet aslkdjhfgkj

but canons are totally available
i'm still going to ask you to fill out their sheet since the sheet acts as a writing sample askjdfg sorry about that one
but if you're interested you're more than welcome to play both canon and oc !
i was going to do two ocs and a canon bc i've got loads of canons i love to write but i might drop the canon for a third oc, i haven't decided yet alskdfjgk

oh i totally feel it
character sheets can be a pain and half the time when i have a profile for an oc it's bc i did it in my downtime
it is unfortunately a necessary evil of group rps tho askjfhdg

if it helps we're not even there yet LOL
we've still been discussing pro or anti class system in the ooc thread, preventing me from making the character sheets for people to fill out LOL

but you can app for a canon, absolutely! i'm not sure if anyone else is going to yet as they havent mentioned in the ooc thread and again
i don't have the sheets up yet aslkdjhfgkj

but canons are totally available
i'm still going to ask you to fill out their sheet since the sheet acts as a writing sample askjdfg sorry about that one
but if you're interested you're more than welcome to play both canon and oc !
i was going to do two ocs and a canon bc i've got loads of canons i love to write but i might drop the canon for a third oc, i haven't decided yet alskdfjgk
My big thing on sheets is that they take me a long time and it's especially a pain if I'm doing em on weekends because of my job. I probably end up trying to go for too much effort when I build a sheet cuz I wanna make it be my best. LOL.

As long as there's not some strict limit on the sheets I can do em it just might take a lil bit especially for OCs cuz it's all info being typed from scrach. And canon would depend on what others would be using for good interaction with the sorta people we have.

Really interested.
If can can play as a Final Fantasy character,can they come from their origin world or even be a variant is the same way Leon is somewhat a Squall AU variant?

My big thing on sheets is that they take me a long time and it's especially a pain if I'm doing em on weekends because of my job. I probably end up trying to go for too much effort when I build a sheet cuz I wanna make it be my best. LOL.

As long as there's not some strict limit on the sheets I can do em it just might take a lil bit especially for OCs cuz it's all info being typed from scrach. And canon would depend on what others would be using for good interaction with the sorta people we have.

i totally get it, as of right now there's no deadline for the sheets and i don't really envision there being one! so you'll have plenty of time to fill them out if you end up wanting to join
so far! i have no idea what people are doing as far as canons go LOL
i'm gonna be any un-used canons, and i might use my third character slot for a canon, but it's sort of in the air rn bc as admin i'm trying to see where my characters would be best suited as far as character diversity goes
but i'm sure if you wanted to ask around in the ooc thread, you could
i also in that thread (on the second page, but also linked in the first post) have up the rough skeleton of what topics i will probably (more than likely) be asking out of a character sheet if you wanted to get a cheeky head start to help with your time concerns aslkdjf

Really interested.
If can can play as a Final Fantasy character,can they come from their origin world or even be a variant is the same way Leon is somewhat a Squall AU variant?
if you want to play as a final fantasy canon, they can absolutely be a variant, so long as they don't already have a variant in the kh games! if they do, you're more than welcome to just play that canon as they appear in kh (like leon askdjf)
i don't think we're going to have the origin worlds 1:1 in other sky, partly because like
in kh it's canon aerith, leon, and yuffie are from radiant garden right, they're not from midgar and balamb, so having midgar and balamb exist as they do in 7 and 8, or any of the ff homeworlds exist as they do in their canon, would get kind of murky
in the past i've experimented with a sort of
final fantasy super world
where i combined aspects of the relevant ff games into one world i called gaia, so like a version of midgar was there and a version of balamb and parts of spira were there
but they weren't their original 1:1 game accurate counterparts

so if you'd like to do like a variant either from any kh world or from gaia, i can dust gaia off and do a better job of figuring out what it looks like !

i totally get it, as of right now there's no deadline for the sheets and i don't really envision there being one! so you'll have plenty of time to fill them out if you end up wanting to join
so far! i have no idea what people are doing as far as canons go LOL
i'm gonna be any un-used canons, and i might use my third character slot for a canon, but it's sort of in the air rn bc as admin i'm trying to see where my characters would be best suited as far as character diversity goes
but i'm sure if you wanted to ask around in the ooc thread, you could
i also in that thread (on the second page, but also linked in the first post) have up the rough skeleton of what topics i will probably (more than likely) be asking out of a character sheet if you wanted to get a cheeky head start to help with your time concerns aslkdjf

if you want to play as a final fantasy canon, they can absolutely be a variant, so long as they don't already have a variant in the kh games! if they do, you're more than welcome to just play that canon as they appear in kh (like leon askdjf)
i don't think we're going to have the origin worlds 1:1 in other sky, partly because like
in kh it's canon aerith, leon, and yuffie are from radiant garden right, they're not from midgar and balamb, so having midgar and balamb exist as they do in 7 and 8, or any of the ff homeworlds exist as they do in their canon, would get kind of murky
in the past i've experimented with a sort of
final fantasy super world
where i combined aspects of the relevant ff games into one world i called gaia, so like a version of midgar was there and a version of balamb and parts of spira were there
but they weren't their original 1:1 game accurate counterparts

so if you'd like to do like a variant either from any kh world or from gaia, i can dust gaia off and do a better job of figuring out what it looks like !
I like the Gaia idea,so locals from FF15 and FF16 could exist there?

I like the Gaia idea,so locals from FF15 and FF16 could exist there?
sure! but i know absolutely nothing about 15 and 16 asjkhdf so you might have to help me out with what specific locales from them you want to be there and i'll have to do some googling
but i don't see why it couldn't work

For FF15 locations I could see appear in Gaia:

Insomnia:

Altissia:

FF16 locations:

Rosaria:

Sanbreque:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back