Other Other Passions/Hobbies?

Thetasteoffailure

So i am not a new RPer (have been at it for 6 years) but i am new to this site and expanding who I rp with.
I also am very VERY invested with cats. I work in a cat rescue and I'm currently helping sick cats and taking them home to foster or a good place for them to pass.
So two questions for all!
1. What other hobbies do you all have? I wanna know! Relate!
2. How do ypu balance life passions with internet passions? I struggle with balancing the two.

I. love. videogames.

since I can’t get a job atm, I play them all day. I don’t get out much either. so... video games all day, RPN whenever I get on my phone.

I mean, video games of course. But also crocheting. I love crocheting c:

I balance RPing and crocheting by crocheting between waiting for RP responses LOL

Video games is my main hobby. I play every day after work for at least an hour or two. Usually it's fighting games. I practice and then enter casual tournaments (online. Because there is no offline community where I live).
I also play League of Legends and Overwatch but mostly as distraction from fighting games. I just love games where you play against other people. Makes it more fun and unpredictable.

I also cosplay but with fulltime job it's very hard to balance. Especially since fighting games is my main passion and I dedicate more time to it ^^
This hobby is more time consuming than games when you can play one game per day and stop. So if I can get one cosplay done in a year or two I'm happy.

Drawing and watercolor painting! I also love to hike, and I'm learning the C# programming language for game design!

I'm not much of a fan of travel like, Talia seems to be. My biggest interest is reading, be it on the internet or on-hand. I've been reading since I was four years old, and have been very invested in philosophical topics mentioned by Spinoza, Nietzsche, and the Danish philosopher Kierkegaard.

Another hobbie of mine is stargazing, and I am presently an amateur astronomer. I use my "telescope" every night, using it to try and chart the starline in my own notebook. Though I already know the starchart and I know that starcharts are commonly available to people interested via the internet, it has been a personal challenge of mine for two years now.

Your job sounds awesome!! I also enjoy cats; I have 2 of them, one of which is a nearly straight-black cat (patch of white on his chest) and the other is grey and striped with little white fur socks :3

I have quite a few other hobbies. Like, I particularly love to care for plants of all kinds, but I especially like flowers and cacti. I also like to paint, work on cars, play with/train my puppy (4 months), go out with friends (b/c I'm very extroverted), and I'm absolutely FASCINATED with computer coding. I do it all the time. Though I must admit, I also have trouble balancing the two. I tend to prioritize one over the other for a few days or weeks at a time, then switch back and forth, but I think it's just because I have so many things I'm in to that I'm just all over the place XD

I am a dilettante. I love to read, game, knit, cook, and paint. Pretty much anything to keep my hands busy. I am a henna artist as my side hustle. I am forever surrounded by half finished projects because "ooh, shiny!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back