Looking for Other friendly souls

Devious

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I'm Devious ❤️

I don't know if this type is allowed on here but I didn't see anything against it in the rules so let me know if I'm wrong. I'm going to tell you a bit about myself and some of my interests (some of which to share!) I'm sixteen and just recently got into a job in the tech field. I basically fix peoples phones. So majority of my life resolves around technology. Obviously I have interests in writing and roleplaying, but others are common things teen boys like: videogames, music, cars. Not big on sports. I'm gay sue me 👉🏻👈🏻.

Games that I have been into recently have been Hogwarts Legacy, Elden Ring, The Last of Us, and Modded Minecraft.

I listen to a whole lot of music. I'm listening to music right now! Seeing that it's summer and it's concert season where I live I've been mainly rotating through the artists I'm seeing this summer. Just saw Taylor (you know the one), Post Malone, and Ed Sheeran to name a few. It's an addiction I swear.

I love cars and have been fascinated with older muscle cars, and fell in love with a 1967 Shelby GT500.

I hope to make some friends and to strike up a conversation!

Greetings! What is your house in Hogwarts Legacy?

Last edited:
My Hogwarts house is technically Gryffindor, but I have played all four houses and I'm currently 100% my Hufflepuff character. What about you?
I haven't played Legacy, but I know that I'm 100% a Slytherin, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back