Other OSTs: Is there one song you could listen on repeat for an extended amount of time?

Hall Kervean

Two Thousand Club

I listened to this twice, so I know I can do it.
What about y'all?
What OST tracks, if any, would you be willing to listen to more than once?

This technically counts as an original sound track, but with a few... additional sound effects.
I could listen to this for hours on loop

OSTs run through my blood like, uh, blood. Here's some extended versions of my all time faves that I've definitely listened to on repeat over the years.

And something more recent that's definitely part of one of my all time faves.

...I like RPGs.

I'm probably gonna be called a skrub for this, but I really liked this OST from Undertale.

Toby Fox is really great when it comes to music.

Well... I already do listen to the Dark Souls 3 OST on loop. And if I had a second choice, The Witcher Three's. Third, clearly Skyrim's.

I might have an RPG addiction....

I'm probably gonna be called a skrub for this, but I really liked this OST from Undertale.

Toby Fox is really great when it comes to music.

I'm sorry, but first I thought the fandom was bad, then it got so bad that the game was cringy for me, and then it got so bad that the music made me feel... Dirty.

T̘̪͈̞̘̱H͔͍̱E̱̮͉̫ ̧B͍̩̣̤̹̳A̫͉̦̞T͉̼̩̤̲͘ͅT͇̞͙̮͘L̫͕͇͓̮E̙F̛̥̥̰͙̣̱ͅI̙̩̕E̹̝̠̣̲̞L̤̜̦̟̮D̦͔̝͇̠͠
͉͔
̳̤̬̭͕͓́I̲̱̹̙̳̼̮͠S͈͉͖̞̺̗ ̭̦͍͚̥̭̱W̧̪̖̟H͙̬͚̤͓͇̬͘E̹͜R̠͖̥͍E̘̯͓̼͔͙͡ ̢̭̭̖͙̟M̳̺̖Y̴ ̮̭̰
S̸̞͙̥̰O̮͎̪̟̪U̝L̢̞̤̙̤̠͙̞
̟̦̜
҉̟͕̹ͅB͎̝̹̻̜͔E͉͖̗̪̫̤ͅL̗̩O̠͍̦NG̸͉S̯̮̞

Report your status, J.

All good.

You have knowledge and experience gained from walking countless battlefields. And now, you are armed with combat data from the UNAC's.

And on top of that, this craft will ensure your victory.

You seek a world of endless war, and destruction.

On that, we can agree.

The world of order built by the Three Forces is not one I can live in.

And so you abandoned mankind... to destroy it?

There is no place for me other then the battlefield. To live as I please.

And die a senseless death.

That is who I am. Not a mere man of flesh.

War...

Is part of my existence!

No! It can't be!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! Is that what you REALLY wanted me to say?! KEHEHAHAHAA! All is proceeding AS PLANNED!

Generator output climbing. Operation: Pattern 2.

These machines have brought destruction upon the world in the past.

The 'Dark Raven' is nothing but an absurd myth. Just like hope for mankind!

Mankind will be destroyed by its own hands.

Enough words.

They are meaningless now.

Show me what you can do.

Last edited:
"Toby Fox is really great when it comes to music."
Communist Communist

So, yeah...
Toby Fox got a lot of inspiration from ZUN, the guy who made Touhou. Check some of this stuff out.

Last edited:

Great for gaming on a rainy day.

Just to feel like a Viking.

I have a thing for jrpgs. And flowing orchestras. And jazzy upbeat stuff. I have a thing for many things.

I'm sorry, but first I thought the fandom was bad, then it got so bad that the game was cringy for me, and then it got so bad that the music made me feel... Dirty.

I ignore the fandom and just appreciate the game's story. The fanart I saw will, in no way, affect the story of the game (or the game itself).

It was with me when I split up with a friend after ten years. It became very sentimental to me now;;

But i also have

Because I have a soft spot for Pokemon and Dewford just sounds so nice ♥ it's so relaxing and cheerful

The Lost Woods melody from Legend of Zelda... or perhaps the Shinra and battle theme from Final Fantasy VII. They're always stuck in my head o-o

NieR Automata ost is really good. I was listening for some tracks for hours repeatedly. Especially the city ruins and desert themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back