• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Osiria Academy: Revival!

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
The renewal of Osiria Academy is here! Marvel at the amazing campus! All Supernatural beings may attend!
Welcome to a renewal of a roleplay one of my friends were managing while they were on RPNation. They handed off the roleplay to me, and so here I am now! Renewing the Roleplay to its former glory!
All that you need to know is in the Main thread for the roleplay. If you find an interest in it, come on and join! Any questions can be directed to the OOC. I'll link the CS, Main thread, and the OOC here!

Fantasy - Osiria Academy: Revival! (OOC)

Are there any types of characters you think would be a good addition to the current cast? I have a few different characters that could use a light dusting off.

Are there any types of characters you think would be a good addition to the current cast? I have a few different characters that could use a light dusting off.
Hmm... We haven't had any Wargs/Skin changers in the roleplay, I think they would be an interesting set. What do you have in mind for characters? I'm always up to listen! You can send me a PM to talk more about them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back