• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Osiria Academy: Revival! (OOC) -CLOSED-

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Alright, thank you.

Edit: I joined the discord. But I was wondering who my character's roommate might be

Last edited:
Oh gracious. Hopefully Cordelia can make a new best friend that'll let her crash on their dorm room floor before she has no choice but to sit in the hall 😂

I agree with Fox. Any time before the volleyball game would be best since this is like a time for the characters to settle in and get to know the school, before what I assume will be a pretty huge event

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi hey can tyrian be more of a teachery teacher role in this rp? He is kind of adventuring extrordinare. And it would be kind of funny seeing the odd ralationship of Isroh like... he's my teacher, we are kinda doing the dating thing is... im older than my teacher... so what do?

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi hey can tyrian be more of a teachery teacher role in this rp? He is kind of adventuring extrordinare. And it would be kind of funny seeing the odd ralationship of Isroh like... he's my teacher, we are kinda doing the dating thing is... im older than my teacher... so what do?
You can have Tyrian be a teacher, but you'll have to sacrifice relevance/plot/important story time for Tyrian if so. Basically they won't be as important as Isroh's story. And they're just there on the sidelines, letting the students grow. Same deal I made with Enum Enum

yeah I mean Tyrians story is pretty much done by his backstory. His plot growth is kinda done where as Isroh's is still going. Is more their relationship thats important to Isroh's story.

Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 I just realized as his roommate poor Condelia is gonna get to hear about all of their issues. like the "I have needs cordelia and he just walks off!? And who poors out perfectly good whiskey?!"

Poor girl is going to try and be as nice as she can before losing her mind and chooses to sleep in the hall willingly xD

Totally doesn't put up a magic water barrier in front of her bedroom door that only she and Khione can pass 😂
He might actually have better luck with Khione since she.. a night owl (insert cheesy cymbals here)

Oof. Poor Cordelia. She's the one who has to listen to that...
lol theres a reason cordelia arived to a literal pile of liqor under her bed... because Isroh ran out of places to put it in his room XD. Hes probably the most fun and most infurating roommate ever

Shiyam would be willing to let cordelia bunk in her room, she would sleep on the floor or sleep in cordelia's bed. She wouldn't give two cares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back