• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Osgiliath RP

Leusis

Two Thousand Club
By popular demand (You know who you are) I declare it is time I put what needs to be done in action. I am finally in the final moments of preparation for my most glorious masterpiece. The rp will be based on the battle for Osgiliath, set several years after the eastern bank had been taken during the youth of Denethor. Any who are willing to join will play not as Hero's capable of cutting down swathes of orc attackers, but the common foot soldiers of Gondor, the war weary and the broken. Without great care and preparations in your actions, you WILL experience great loss. Welcome to Hell on Middle Earth.

Character Sheets Here

Last edited:
Once a nice little group of characters are made I'll put up the first post of the actual rp so you guys can get started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back