• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Original Young Justice Anyone?

fanaticalferret

drop your socks and grab your crocs
Hello everyone! I was really hoping to get together a group to do a roleplay based on the original Young Justice comics from 1998. I have some plots ideas in the works, but I first wanted to see if anyone would actually be interested.

Meaning, I would like to find other people to roleplay as the original six from the comics. I've got Impulse/Bart Allen covered (if you can't tell), so I am looking for people to RP as:

Wonder Girl/Cassie Sandsmark (claimed)
Arrowette/Cissie King
Secret/Suzie
Robin/Tim Drake (claimed)
Superboy/Kon-El

And if you don't like the ideas I have, we can always work together to come up with a new one. I just really love the OG (lol) squad, and it would be awesome to have someone to share it with! It wouldn't be too serious, I want it to have some plot but probably mostly just us having fun.

Obviously I would prefer if you've read at least 10 of the issues of the original comic, and have a love for and an understanding of the character...

So comment below if you're interested! Maybe with what character you'd want to play! :)

Plot ideas:
1. The team is just going about their normal business when one of the team members suddenly goes into an uncontrollable rage - attacking their teammates, destroying whatever is around them. The rest of the team either manage to restrain them or are in the process of doing so when the raging teammate suddenly just passes out. When they come to, they have no recollection of what they did or said. The team looks into it and does all the tests they can think of, but they don't find anything wrong. They are unsure of what to do when it again happens to a different member of the team this time.
ideas for this: instead of just anger fits, they could have an exaggeration of a different emotion - maybe the one they were feeling at the time?
could be caused by either some sort of virus or a villain's power or something?

2. The team suddenly finds themselves in an alternate reality - Where they are all members of the opposite sex. During the process of trying to find out what exactly happened, they suddenly all wake up in a different reality where they are hated for being supervillains and all of the villains they've fought are revered as heroes.
ideas for this: they just keep switching between alternate realities (maybe the switch is caused by the same thing each time - them getting too close to finding the truth?), and they have to find out what or who is causing this and how to stop it.
we don't have to do those first aus I suggested, those were just ideas.

3. Breakfast Club AU.
6 strangers stuck together in detention on a Saturday for 8 hours. They each believe the others are clichés...they find out they may have more in common than they think.

Last edited:
Soooo I totally want either Cassie or Connor, and I may know somebody who wants to do Tim who is the BIGGEST young justice fan I've ever met, but I don't know what kind of time they have. I'll ask later today!

I think that's a good idea, I could probably do Supes, I'll ask my friend about it tomorrow and get back to you :) I think it's a solid idea though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back