• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Original Stories: Modern, realistic, but add flavour!

RavenClaire

Professional Dreamer
Hello there,

I'm RavenClaire or Lina and I have returned after a loooooong absence to find a few new writing buddies.

Quick facts about me:
- I live in the GMT+1 time zone (but that has never been an issue)
- I have a full-time job (and way too many hobbies), so posting every day isn't always possible
- I love to double! More characters = more interactions = more spice
- I prefer mxf pairings
- I tend to write between 400-1000 words per character in a roleplay, depending on my writing-partner
- I like to roleplay on threads or PMs (OOC chat is also more than welcome)
- If you use Cameron Monaghan as a face claim for my love interest, I will build a shrine for you in my basement and bring offerings every day

Quick facts about you:
- please be 18+
- please be open to double
- please don't expect multiple replies a day (OOC chatter not included)
- please plot with me! It's more fun that way
- please introduce me to our OCs, I wanna get to know them!!
- feel free to tell me your preferred FC for your character!!

WHAT I WANT: ORIGINALS

Love, Camera, Action

A new period drama is being filmed and all our characters are part of the cast (or crew). Some may be newbies in the industry, some may know each other, some may even have a complicated past together. Tropes could include:
- Enemies to lovers
- Rekindled romance
- Friends to lovers
- Opposites attract
- etc. etc.

I have two vague ideas for my character: plus size actress x actor everyone thinks is too good for her and rekindled romance. But let's plot togeher!

~~~~~~

Welcome to LA

Ah yes, the place where Hollywood dreams come true... or get crushed. Our two characters are actually roommates, even though they live very different lifestyles. My character works as a lifeguard, while yours is trying to break into the entertainment industry (model, actress, dancer, singer, producer, photographer, you decide!). One day, my character is hired to be on lifeguard duty during a movie shoot and actually has to rescue one of the actors, as a stunt with an explosion goes wrong and he is knocked into the water. From then on, an unexpected romance blooms. Meanwhile, your character has her own miraculous meeting: Maybe a producer almost runs her over, or she happens to save an actor from a bunch of extreme fangirls or a simple moment of kindness ends up opening doors for her. The problem is, the entertainment business is cutthroat!

Elements here could include:
- Celebrity x Non-Celebrity
- Celebrity x Celebrity
- Boss x Employer
- Enemies to lovers
- Friends to lovers
- etc. etc.

~~~~~~

Soulmates

Imagine having a soulmate somewhere out there. Sometimes, you see them in your dreams or think you hear their voice. But that's impossible. Cause this is the real world and something magical like this cannot exist. But our two girls find out that it does... and that it's far more complicated than expected.

My chara is just a regular young woman from London, who just has this entire sweet romance in her dreams with her favourite actor. (Of course, she thinks she is just being a fangirl) Besides, he is in a relationship with some fellow actress, who is so gorgeous, it should be illegal. But one day, she literally runs into him while he is on some press tour in London... and they realize that they've both been having those dreams. Exactly the same ones. But what now? He is from LA, she is from London. And he is in a relationship that he is meant to keep up at least until the promotion for their TV show is up (yep, it's a PR stunt...).

I do want to find something equally dramatci and complicated for your chara! Is her soulmate her boss, her sibling's best friend, her rival at work, the leader of the local drug syndicate? Throw your favourite trops and pairings at me! I am ready!!!

~~~~~~

Royal Romance

British monarchy AU. Where the two princes end up finding love... with women the queen probably doesn't find very amusing (yes, she is still alive in that one, cause we need some Lizzie).

My chara actually seems like a good fit: Her father is an Earl, her mother comes from a respectable family and engages a lot in charity work, her older brother is in politics and her younger brother joined the royal navy. If only the only daughter fit the royal picture as well... unfortunately, she is a total geek and adventurer. She is everything the heir to the throne would love to be, but hides to play his role. But when they cross paths in university, sparks fly.

The younger brother meanwhile wants more purpose. He is interested in politics, current affairs and, most of all, charities. He truly wants to make the world, or at least his country, a better place. Will the love he finds support him (and maybe show his parents that the younger brother might be the better fit for crown prince?) or actually turn him into a little troublemaker? You decide :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back