• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings → original partner search

rintarou

i’ll get through this winter without you
Hello! Howdy! Greetings!
First and foremost: thank you for taking the time to check out my revamped, original interest check. I hope something peaks your interest, and if so, I am more than happy to plot something out. Sending me a private message is the quickest way to get my attention. Let's get formalities out of the way- my name is Rinnie, I'm twenty-two years old and currently live in EST. I use she/they pronouns. I have around nine or so years of writing experience. I also am a dog mom and work full time so flexibility is key. I prefer to have OOC chat on Discord, as I am more active on there - discord: rintarou 琳#1496

My ideal partner would include:
Double up friendly. Romance is also necessary and in all of my plots.
I, as well, am opening to any pairing for either side including poly, m//, f//, and m/f.

Consider themselves full literature writers, and are able to produce multiple paragraphs per character.
I am able to write around six to eight hundred words per character I play, more depending on inspiration. I like to mirror responses, too!

Someone who is 18+, given that I am uncomfortable to write with minors!
Able to plot to further the storyline, and willing to OOC chat!
A lot of the times I can post multiple times a week depending how many partners I take on, but I enjoy OOC and love to plot with headcanons, Pinterest boards, and playlists. I love to learn about your character as much as mine, please try to be just as passionate!

Ghost friendly and no limit to reply time.
Face it, everyone has done it at one point. I'm willing to plot again with someone I have in the past, no hard feeling held I promise. There's no requirement on reply time because honestly, it just varies. Writing is made to be fun without stress! I like making friends along the way, it makes the experience more enjoyable. I'll keep you updated on reply time, but I try to at least once or more weekly! No pressure - just communicate!

Pairings/plots I enjoy:
Post apocalyptic (nature disasters, zombie virus, Fallout universe, The Last of Us, The 100)
Fantasy / medieval / royalty
My biggest craving at the moment, I am a huge fan of forbidden romance.
Princess x Knight/Bodyguard
Witch/Warlock x Familiar
Mafia x Rival Gang
Angel x Angel/Demon

Word Bank:
Slice of Life | Childhood Friends to Lovers | Arranged Marriage | Elves, Werewolves, Vampires | Forbidden Romance | Dark Academia | Supernatural
Soulmates | Reincarnation | Arrange Marriage

I am open to discussing word plots, based on songs, and have another list of plots we can develop further. If any of these interest you, please send me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back