• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Oriens Academy ChitChat

Hey, um, I know I'm not in the game or anything, but I just wanted to pop by and express my interest in case any spots open up. I've been looking through a few games, and I've enjoyed reading this one greatly. You have a great cast of characters here, and I think that the school is interesting. So, well, I just wanted you to know that I'll be monitoring this one just in case.

Bye!

Okay, I know people are busy with holidays but I may post the time skip on New Years Day. If anyone wants to finish something and wasnts more time, just say so.

Of course there are!

y={ln([x/m]-sa)/r^2}

(r^2)y=ln[(x/m)-sa]

e(r^2)y=(x/m)-sa

(e^rr)y=1/m(x-msa)

m(e^rry)=x-msa

merry=x-mas

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoops. Sorry Fluffer. I forgot to check the staff players. I assumed every teacher also had a student.

Yeah, but I'd read the last 2 posts because a time skip was posted and so it's a new day and the festival.

Oh. Sorry to hear that Call. Or happy I guess? Since you're recovering and therefore getting better? Anyway, there's no hurry. Just wanted a headcount.

I'm here.I'm just busy.I'm so bad at school sometimes.Like today I forgot to turn in some homework so when I got home I called my dad and ran right back to the school to turn it in and went back home.

My apologies, I've been trying to make do with a borked desktop and a mediocre laptop. I'll try to cook up a post relatively soon.

I mean... it looks dead, but its not, people just don't want to post after we told them to post, cause they said they weren't getting alerts

People haven't posted in over a week and the last few posts were made by only a few players and with some sizeable distance of one another at times. So yes, it looks dead or dying.

As unfortunate as that is, this stuff happens all the time, I guess. Too bad though. Had a lot of stuff planned. The Black Hunters (part 1), Sandman, and Unseelie (Part 1) arcs were going to begin. Not to mention all the ones for later. Hm, might as well open up sign ups again, see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back