• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Organized Crime

He scoffed, "What old rivalry for my best customer? She'll get the bottom of the barrel from me, hun." he nods firmly as a loud laugh bellowed from his large stomach. "Now go on, and stay safe. Unless you want me to come with you, hun."

At home when the door shut, she heard Alex in the kitchen, "Welcome back! How was the market?" he says as he grunts and stands up in front of the sink, "Two revolvers right here, babe." he nods.

His smile again went away as he quickly walked over to her, examining her. "Did she hurt you? Where was she? Are you okay?"

"Yeah...we came up with fake names to begin with, that's to be expected from her." he sighed, "And what do you mean? She's just another woman."

He scoffs, "Babe...shes ugly. She's the most vial person I've ever met. I'm glad I'm not with her. I have you the polar opposite. The thing that makes me smile bright each and every day. So I don't know why you call her flawless. She's ugly. Positively revolting."

He held her close and looked out the window to do a quick scan, "I know hun...I know. Cmon...lets put the eggs away." he nods.

When she turned around she was kissed passionately by Alex. His arms wrapping around her hips, "I'm sorry you had to deal with her, my love. I'll do everything in my power to make it up to you. Just say it and it's yours, Lynn."

"Its been yours ever since I laid my eyes on you." he chuckled and leaned his head down to kiss her neck then rest his head on her shoulder, "These days are becoming too much to handle."

He laughs, "Sounds like fun." he says kissing her neck and moving up to her lips, "When should we leave?"

He smiled, "How about we finish this week then take a week long vacation." he picks her up by putting his arms beneath her rear and laughs lightly and continued to kiss her lovingly.

He sets her on the counter and just smiles at her, "So...should we get busy on this cake?" He says as he continues to kiss her which slowly went down to her neck.

"Mmmm.... this cake is the farthest ting from my mind right now..." she laced her fingers through his hair. "With you messing with me like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back