• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ◇Ordinacy◇

vsFfT3N.png

latest

Rooftop of a Nearby building overlooking the large Gathering
Current State:
Soulez Weasel 'Form'

pagebreak.png

From atop a nearby building, Abel watched the gathering of people below him; the multitude of races that accumulated beneath him only helping to remind him how different the world of Alterna was compared to the reality he originated from. Watching from high above was the only way Abel could secure a good view as well as remain safe from harm, given his current situation in this world. Despite his present appearance, Abel was indeed a human being who at one point was even granted the esteem status of Acprento; though given the type of person the god he had apprenticed for was as well as his own piss poor luck, Abel quickly found his 'good fortune' fading. To put it simply, Abel was now a Soulez. A pseudo-race often looked at with content and ostracized from society due to their 'fallen' status. Yes, Abel was indeed a former Ordinancer and Acprento, someone whom the citizens of Alterna could look at and respect, someone who didn't need to scurry around the shadows and live alongside the beast called shame.

As a Soulez, Abel could no longer 'fit in' with everyone else, he could no longer stand side by side with his fellow Human beings and Ordinancers and live life how he wished. Soulez was not just the name for this 'race' of inhabitants, it was a label and a reminder; a permanent tag that told each and everyone just what type of person he was; a failure.

With a Sigh, Abel rested his head along the edge of the buildings roof, his hazel colored eyes shifting around every few seconds as he watched the group below; a hint of hatred for each of them festering within him as he did so. Such thoughts and questions began to circle through his mind,
'Why are they so fortunate? Why was he the one that had to be punished once more?Wasn't his life suppose to be better here? Didn't they all come here to fix their allegory? Why have things remained the same for him? Life was better in the real world...'his thoughts however were soon put to rest as a commotion below attracted his attention. Despite being a trivial accident, the situation below soon escalated as the goddess got involved as well as a few others. For the first time today, a smile appeared on the little weasels face, the misfortune of others momentarily making him forget about his own troubles.

Silently he continued to observe, a soft smile spread across his face as he tapped away with one of his claws; a silent hum reverberating from his throat.

pagebreak.png

Tags
PretzelR PretzelR Jigoku Jigoku 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings that1aj that1aj Calcifus Calcifus

Walking onto the platform with the Goddess, Ali asked indignantly, "What do you want? My head? I tried to get her up here."

PretzelR PretzelR (Sorry for the short post, I don't really know what else to do.)

Dritan stepped closer very slowly, as to not scare her away like the others thoughtlessly had. If this girl was to critical to this land, he had to be as carful as he could. He spoke in his silvery tongue, his voice flowing like a fresh spring on a clear summer's day.

"My name is Dritan. I'm a friangel. You might just call me an angel from where we're from. I used to be a human and live on Earth too. We are here for a reason," he said, his eyes a murky blue-grey sea, but his smile and countenance a comfort to the girl. As he stepped closer, he took her hand.

3f6b35168d4e15ba5d5b589adf99edb6.jpg
"No one is going to hurt you," he said reassuringly, pulling her closer to him. His angelic demeanour had quite an effect on anyone he touched, and even anyone he was near. It was a kind of purity that humans did not hold. He smiled, and it was the same smile he always used on the street children of Drita. He needed to figure out a way to have her lower her guard so the Goddess could get to her. Maybe if he continued to speak the truth, and why she was needed, she might be more inclined to stay by his side.

"All I know is that, whether this is a dream or not, this world needs you. There are real people, and real criminals here. At least, we can see them and feel them, we can interact with them all." He squeezed her hand in his just to prove his point. He suddenly let go of her hand and faced her. Although he was usually cold and grim to those he interacted with, he knew that, like the frightful children he had helped in the human world, she needed the same gentle encouragement.

Thinking about the children in Albania made his eyes water. The thought of his poor sister made a glistening tear fall down his cheek and on to the ground below them. He shook his head slightly and wiped it away.

"Please. The Goddess needs you. If there is evil in this land and you can help smite it, you must."

Interaction Tags PretzelR PretzelR

Last edited:
Hunter strode towards the gathering, his three quarter length black jacket flowing behind him, his right hand securing where his MP5 Sub Machine Gun sat within his coat and his left hand pulling the buttons close, both hands clad in black tactical gloves. Once everything was secure and his black baseball cap had been pushed down shadowing his face he started pushing into the crowd as he was curious to find out what was happening; though something else managed to catch his attention more "Now get up before I kill you, dreamerboy". Hunter slid in between the crowds of people until he appeared just on the outside ring of what they were all watching as well as a lot of scurrying away from, in the center of attention an adult male pointing a weapon at an unarmed teenage girl. He understood this world was different, maybe the girl was a thief and wasn't good enough to run away Hunter thought to himself, though that thought premature as he proceeded to watch the girl manage to increase the distance between her pursuer and herself as well as the... accomplice? she dragged along with her.

Hunter followed the ensuing chase pushing through the wake of the crowd the bladed man left behind him as he pursued the girl, though the chase not lasting too much longer as someone dropped from the sky blocking her path then began speaking. At first Hunter picked up the fact that this ‘Angel’ was trying to resolve the issue, but then changed his mind and read a little deeper into the fact that perhaps he was lying to get her to trust him; Hunter continued to watch but pulled his MP5 from his coat and held it pointed down and still a little out of sight, a bad feeling flowed over him as he watched the proceeding events, prepared to stop it if it had perhaps get out of hand. Since Hunter had only been in this world for a short time so far his previous jobs instincts stuck on him.

6afee5ad614cc13388bc9be63ae293de.jpg

NAME: Kasie Williams
SCENE: Escaping from a ruckus
MOOD : Panicked

Kasie felt like laughing, more like scoffing. She couldn't believe everyone around her right now, how can she save this world from it's evil. Are people insane these days? Saving the world? What could she possibly do?

"Look pretty face..." Kasie said bluntly as she backed away from Dritan, shaking her head in disbelief. "You're more capable of saving the world rather than I do and I have no interest in saving your world, besides I don't belong here!" Kasie protested as she moved out of the way from Dritan.

"Just take me to the Goddess or whatever you call it" Kasie said tiredly as she pushed through the crowd, she turned to the others who were chasing asking them to guide her back at least.

For now, she might as well play along. If what they say is true she needs to find a way back home. She felt exhausted too and little bit fatigued. She's always full of energy back in her own reality but why is it different here?

She looked around her surroundings again. Something did feel pretty odd, she felt like she was missing something but she don't know what. They all act differently from her, she doesn't know if it's strange or normal. She thought deeply on what could it be but there's no luck in her side.

af9919ae88a3f92d7eabad668b3f84df.jpg

FZeuSnb.png

~ KYOYA ZENSHO ~
FZeuSnb.png

The grip on the bottom of the pursuing male's boots caught on the floor below. Stopping a few feet behind Kasie after she was cut off, Kyoya collected himself. He had noticed quite a few differences about his physicality ever since he was here. One major difference, despite him always being fit, was that he didn't tire very easily. It took massive amounts of stress to get him looking to catch his breath these days. So he stood there, sword by his side, adjacent to the winged man on the opposite side of the blonde girl in the middle.

Kyoya fell into a more relaxed stance. tilting his head to the side slightly. 'Who the hell is this fairy-tale prince,' He thought, giving the newcomer a sideways look. Kyoya cut his eyes at Dritan with suspicion, truly at a loss for identifying this angel. It didn't so much bother Kyoya that he didn't know the details of who this man was, though. It was more of the fact that Kyoya didn't know if it was just some idiot diving into controversy that had nothing to do with him or not. The Japanese-born Ordinancer shifted the focus of his gaze to the Goddess, still in her elevated position from the crowd. He gave her a questioning look, seeking some sort of confirmation that Dritan's appearance was her doing. With only half-listening to the sweet words of encouragement spat from this man's mouth, though, Kyoya could tell it was the work of that damned woman over there.

The weapon in hand slid into it's sheath as Kasie finally conceded. This conflict was now in the hands of the white-haired prince from above the clouds. For whatever motive he decided to get involved, he would surely follow through. Kyoya resigned, but not without shooting a look at the one he caught in his peripheral vision before.

"Do you want somethin'?"

Flatly, Kyoya questioned Hunter. He was standing there with a suspicious look, all out in the open like no one could see him. There was this sort of look in the German's eye -- it was the kind that a person got when they felt like they were about to do something. A heat radiated from those amber irises Kyoya possessed. Kyoya looked at Hunter and through him at the same time. This man had brought some seemingly unwanted attention to himself. At least he did bring onto himself the attention of Kyoya, whom did not even bother to watch where Kasie and Dritan went off to.

"Well?"
Tags: Four The Magician Four The Magician | PretzelR PretzelR | 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings |

Quill Faux | Mood: Bored | Location: On a nearby rooftop with Myres

Donning his penguin tuxedo, Faux silently swung open the rooftop door before him. He then shuffled his was towards Myres as he took a good whiff of air, ah.. The mephitic stench of hopelessness and conceit... He then strolled over to the lonely (and almost depressed-looking) weasel watching over the catastrophe unfold by the railing. He could tell almost immediately just by looking that he was no ordinary weasel.
"My, my, my... A mess.. as expected... Ain't you gonna join 'em? No,no... You don't fit in... I sense a lil' bit of somethin' in ya..."
He was clearly half drunk as he leaned his elbows on the railing with a half empty bottle of scotch in his hand. The dead emptiness inside his eyes were near disturbing. Still, Faux managed to utter his words in an optimistic tone - as if he even gave a damn about whatever the hell was going on.

"You ain't like 'em right? You're like.. uh... whatta they call it again..? Bah, foggetaboutit..."

Phayne Phayne

Last edited:
Delilah "Seth" StoneLocation: CrowdSeth sighed in frustration. Was everybody seriously going to ignore her? It wasn't like her question was ridiculous! Well, as far as she knew, it wasn't, anyway. Maybe it actually was, but that was beside the point. Then some fraingel named Dritan showed up, followed by the goddess herself. That was when she realized it was pointless to bother asking anymore. They wanted the rude girl, convinced that she, of all people, could save this world.

"Save it from what?", Seth found herself asking out loud. Not that she expected anyone to give her an answer, of course. With nothing better to do, Seth left for a nearby rooftop. At least then, she could have a nice view of the crowd.

Possible Tags:
PretzelR PretzelR Slop Slop Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

6afee5ad614cc13388bc9be63ae293de.jpg

NAME: Kasie Williams
SCENE: Escaping from a ruckus
MOOD : Panicked

Kasie sighed and turned to the girl behind her and stared right into her eyes. "I don't know where am I either and I don't know what these crazy people are thinking laying such a huge responsibility on me" Kasie shooked her head and continued to walk without looking at anyone that crossed her path.

She's done of this already, she wants to be home but instead she needs to deal with strangers like them but she knows it's too late to back out now. She was into this world's security, she has to handle a feathered man, a goddess and a very violent man with a weird thin sword.

If she needs to get home. She has to do this and deal with it.

Calcifus Calcifus 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings

vsFfT3N.png

latest

Current State:
Soulez Weasel 'Form'

pagebreak.png

Abel's ear's twitched slightly as he sensed the presence of another approach, though he remained still not even acknowledging the mans arrival until only after he spoke. "Soulez" replied Abel, his tone dry and simple as he remained fixated on the show below them and not even bothering to raise his head and glance towards the newcomer. There was no real point in hiding that fact or feigning ignorance to try and fool him into thinking he was just an ordinary Weasel. The man clearly knew that Abel was more then a mere animal, this much was apparent in the way he had spoken and the words he had chosen; which to be honest had stung quite a bit. 'I don't fit in.. huh.. ain't that the bloody truth' he thought to himself, as he shifted his gaze down towards the Fraingel; Dritan. Out of everyone currently causing a scene down below, Dritan was the one that stood out and irritated Abel the most largely due to his 'Prince Charming' act as well as his good fortune at being chosen to be an Angel; an entity often worshiped and looked at with awe. Life was probably easy for him... having all the girls swoon over his status as well as having the closest proximity to the ones regarded as God's and Goddesses.

The next to annoy him was the blonde haired girl, the center of attention whose presence had ignited the current flow of events. Apparently she was important to some predestined nonsense that the Goddess had planned yet was reluctant to accept her faith, instead whining about wanting to return home... if only it was that simple. The only member of the farcical show below that Abel felt an inkling of remorse for was Seth. Out of everyone, Abel could sympathize with her; the feeling of being ignored and overlooked in favor of others was a notion that Abel understood completely; though given that she was still 'in the good books' of this worlds laws, Abel would not be rooting for her anytime soon.

Aside from a minor confrontation between Kyoya and a member of the crowd; Hunter, nothing else had garnered his interest thus with a sigh, Abel raised his head and turned his attention away from the crowd below.
"Ain't like em, you say... " he continued, finally shifting around and turning to face Faux, "Of course not... isn't that obvious?" he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow slightly (do weasels even have eyebrows?...) Abel was however not referencing the obvious difference between the way he looked compared to everyone else. "How fortunate it must be for them to be able to create a scene in the presence of their goddess... without a care in the world, they live and bask within the light... meanwhile this is about as close as I can get..." Abel paused suddenly, ceasing his rant as he tilted his head and focused more intently on the half drunken man whilst also doing his best to ignore the overpowering scent of alcohol; the stench of his scotch overpowering Abel's heightened sense of smell. "You don't look like you'd have any problem mingling with them..." he stated flatly whilst also implying that he wanted to know why someone like him would even acknowledge a Soulez.

pagebreak.png

Tags
PretzelR PretzelR Jigoku Jigoku 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings Calcifus Calcifus Slop Slop Four The Magician Four The Magician

Quill Faux | Mood: Drunk... | Location: Rooftop

Faux snorted innocently at the weasel's question, his eyes were not quite fixated on anything as he was half-drunk but they were pointed at the crowd. He then proceeded to satisfy the Soulez of his curiosity, his tone slightly tensing up but carrying a more emotional feel to it this time,

"Huhn, and for what? See, I used to think of humans as arrogant, conceited, disgusting creatures... And it was made apparent that we're not the only race who fits such descriptions... Look at 'em.. Fighting for this dreamland.. for what? This realm.. this.. plane of existence or whatever you wanna call it... If it were to totally vanish from existence.. heh, who would give a damn? This existence we live in... It's one in an infinitely parallel ones... Tch, I get grossed out looking at how prideful these creatures are - thinking they're the centre of the universe of something..."

Faux wasn't even sure as to how long he had been ranting. His tongue grew exhausted from the speech he had made earlier (the alcohol might have something to do with it as well). He then forced a slight grin instinctively and decided to change the direction of the conversation,

"It's rare, you know... In this land of hope and jubilee.. to see an individual carry the burden of such great despair - such profound hopelessness... That's what I meant by you not fitting in... I felt it the second I opened that door.. and it's almost relatable. See, you learned your lesson the hard way, kiddo.. I had never failed for I had never tried to succeed... You'll only fall into misery by hoping. - hoping for something that was never meant to be yours... Some hope and receive but some just don't... It's just an endless cycle - failing and succeeding then failing again and succeeding again... I had already known from the beginning how meaningless my life was... Ergo I had no reason to prove myself, haha..."
Phayne Phayne

Last edited:

vsFfT3N.png

latest

Current State:
Soulez Weasel 'Form'

pagebreak.png

Abel stayed rooted to his spot; listening intently as the man continued on a rant of his own; the depressing nature of his monologue doing little to put off the little rodent. The extremity of his speech struck chords within Abel, the similar view this man had towards the bleak outlook of Alterna's society was definitely something they shared in common; yet Abel sensed that this man's negativity was far deeper and convoluted than his own. Abel could not deny that for the first 'chapter' of his stay in Alterna, he had acted in a similar manner to those below them; drunk on the idea that he was given a second chance here and an opportunity to accomplish the goals he could not attain back in his own world.

Dreams and aspirations; things he had discarded in the past where reborn in full when he had arrived here, yet like with everything that Abel had ever tried to attain, it was only a matter of time before they were once again out of reach.
"Tsk" muttered Abel, clicking his tongue in annoyance towards the man inadvertently calling him a failure; a fact that was true yet Abel refused to accept. While the two of them shared some similarities in their views; there were still a few things that he disagreed with. Abel could not sit back and quietly accept this ridiculous notion that 'Some hope and receive whilst some just don't'. The man might as well have just said that everyone's fates are predetermined at birth; that the winners and losers are already set in stone the moment they come into existence and that the work Abel had put in back in the real world was just a pointless waste of time and thus Abel's own existence was just meaningless to begin with.

Was it wrong to try and change fate?

With a shake of the head, Abel turned around and once more faced the crowd below them.
"Aye.. I've learned my lesson..I've learnt my place in society.. both here and back in our world... I've learnt to play the fool and keep my head lowand I've learnt about the desperation one is driven to when pushed to the brink of helplessness.." replied Abel, his tone hinting towards annoyance. "However.. I have not learnt to accept the rules that dictate this world. You see, People back in our world were not punished for their failings. We were just left behind as the world continued to spin.. yet here... here in this world ruled by gods and goddesses, those that fail are punished. Forced into this humiliating existence and no longer treated as human.." Abel cocked his head backwards; eyeing down the man. "This is where we differ, you and I. Whilst the impression I get from you; is that you are content with how things are, I still retain some degree of hope to return to the real world.. I still strive to live as a person... and if I can't accomplish that... I plan to drag everyone down to my level.. you see.. if everyone is the same... than nobody is a winner or a loser..." he finished, a faint smirk appearing on his face as he did so. "This world may have turned me into this... but It sure as hell hasn't broken me"

Such big words for a little rodent, yet the words he had spoken still rung true. Some part of Abel still strived to accomplish goal's, only instead of his aspirations for success being motivated by selfish agenda's, Abel's current goal was to return to being completely human as well as exact some form of revenge against the system that had punished him.

pagebreak.png

Tags
Slop Slop

Delilah "Seth" StoneLocation: RooftopSeth didn't respond to the girl's remark. Whether she just didn't hear her or deliberately ignored her words she could interpret for herself. Honestly, Seth didn't care enough to bother asking again. She could probably just figure it out for herself anyway.

"What oh-so important people. Too important to answer a simple question..." Seth muttered to herself, her tongue dripping with metaphorical venom. She growled slightly when she said "people". She was probably over-reacting (and a small part of her knew it), but Seth really didn't care. She just wanted to get away from the other girl. Something about her was making her usually cool blood boil.

By the time she got to the rooftop, Seth had calmed down considerably. It was surprisingly vacant, with only a weasel (probably one of those "Soulez" Seth had heard about earlier) and a possibly drunk man waxing philosophy or something to each other. "You guys don't mind if I sit here, yeah?" She interrupted. Reek of alcohol aside, they didn't seem so annoying at first glance.

Possible Tags: Slop Slop Phayne Phayne PretzelR PretzelR

Last edited:
Mood: Alert
Situation: Possible Altercation
Hunter
realized the event before him was just being misunderstood and began to put his weapon back into his coat but stopping just as it was entering when he noticed the bladed man was turning towards him. His face remained neutral as Kyoya questioned him, though adrenaline can always been seen in someone’s eyes; adjusting his hat to shadow more of his face Hunter replied, “No, I just wasn’t ready to watch a mid-day execution though it appears I misinterpreted the situation.” Hunter brought his weapon out from his coat a little more so it was visible to the man questioning him and the surrounding crowd so they would possibly back off in case of an altercation.
Bringing his gun out a little more was also for the fact of being prepared for a situation where for some reason a fight would break loose. Hunter’s finger remained off of the trigger as per usual but the safety was off, his eyes switching between Kyoya’s eyes and his weapon.

Tags: Jigoku Jigoku

Quill Faux | Mood: Uhm, still drunk... | Location: Rooftop

The way his weasel fella replied - the undying little flicker of flame inside of him amidst all the despair and helplessness... It proved his point perfectly.

"Hahaha! Just as I thought... You proved me right - I suppose we are born with designated roles... That flicker of hope in you - I doubt it'll die down anytime soon.. That's your role. Think of it this way - you're an agent for hope whereas I'm one for despair. We're just playing our fixed roles in this existence - whether or not we realise it..."

Faux's words reeked once more of alcohol and hopelessness. It's not that he wasn't aware of it - he simply allowed it to. It was then did he acknowledge the presence of the newcomer.

"Huh? Oh, yeah - make yourself at home..."
Phayne Phayne Calcifus Calcifus

Last edited:

vsFfT3N.png

latest

Current State:
Soulez Weasel 'Form'

pagebreak.png

"Agent of hope... Ha... I like the sound of that!" replied Abel, pushing his chest outwards mimicking the superhero's he used to read about in comics. "One man..." he slowly raised his right paw upwards "..One Hope.." his paw raised even higher, clasping tightly as it reached its peak as if grabbing something invisible to the eye. "...standing alone against the forces of evil... that sorta thing..." By now Abel had transitioned from his heroic pose to lying down on his back as he rolled around trying to contain his laughter.".. Gyahaha... if only it was as simple as that!.. alas... the cruel grasp of Alterna forbids such luxuries... Aside from my ability of Speech, I am currently no different to an ordinary weasel... what hope do I have of fighting against the.." he stopped as another human approached; the woman with whom he had earlier sympathized with. Abel was taken aback slightly, unaware that the time the two of them had been speaking had elapsed for so long. Unlike with Faux; someone with whom Abel felt no need to speak to with any particular kindness or respect for their different positions in hierarchy, Abel felt it wise to revert back to the almost subservient act he had learnt to play when in the presence of those who still held favor with the goddess. It wasn't too uncommon for Soulez to be punished further if they were to think and act beyond what their low status allowed. With a deep inhale, the aura around Abel changed; the tuffs of fur around his head now hanging just over his eyes and hiding them from sight.

"Do I mind?" he replied, as he picked himself up from the floor and stood once more. "This is not a question a young lady such as yourself should have to ask.." his tone rather gentle yet hinting towards an underlying level of sarcasm. "... One such as myself has no right to stop you from sitting wherever you like.." he lowered his head and placed his right paw over his chest. "... please.. go right ahead.."

pagebreak.png

Tags
Slop Slop Calcifus Calcifus

Delilah "Seth" Stone

upload_2017-4-25_8-10-43-jpeg.304082
Luckily for Phayne, Seth didn't know how Soulez were "supposed" to be treated. "Hey, no need to be sarcastic about it," Seth replied to the "weasel", "just wanted to make sure I wasn't interrupting anything." Her tone was polite, albeit with some traces of tenseness. She'd probably already crossed one "important" person already. Did she really need to cross others, too? No, no she didn't.

Judging by his breath, the other man had definitely been drinking recently. Eh, he seemed coherent enough. "Thanks," she said to both of them, "that whole crowd was starting to piss me off."

Mood: Calming Down
Tags: Phayne Phayne Slop Slop

Last edited:

vsFfT3N.png

latest

Current State:
Soulez Weasel 'Form'

pagebreak.png

"Interrupting?...Gyahaha..there is no need to worry about it... We are simply here to watch the proceedings below, just like everybody else..." replied Abel, stretching his free hand out towards the crowd below. While it was true that he had come here to watch; there was also more to it. He had initially gone here to silently ridicule the 'sheep' below, to lament their existence and current social status in society.. it was about all he could do to entertain himself for now. He knew not the initial reason for Faux to be here. "Without having to point out the obvious... it would be a rather nightmarish experience for someone as short as I to have to stand among that crowd for a multitude of reason's, which I am sure you can imagine". His social status and all the problems it brought with it aside, Abel simply did not want to have to deal with a forest of legs that he would have had to squeeze through just to get the smallest of glimpses at the goddess; not to mention, the dangers of having his tail trodden on. His new appendage had taken a lot of getting used to and it was one of his more sensitive area's; something he had discovered through a series of rather unfortunate and painful events; images of the worst cases flashing through his mind as he momentarily thought back.

"Make yourself comfortable... though... I cannot gaurentee that our company would be any better then the people below"
Coughing slightly, Abel glanced towards Faux, unsure of how he would reply.

pagebreak.png

Tags
Slop Slop Calcifus Calcifus

71f6f2f576f3235dc3b240d4b2db6ca8.jpg

FZeuSnb.png

~ KYOYA ZENSHO ~
FZeuSnb.png

Kyoya turned towards Hunter a bit more, focusing his gaze on the man as he tried to hide himself in the shadow cast by the the brim of his cap. Just what was he trying to hide? It was beginning to piss the swordsman off a little bit, this guy's mannerisms. Kyoya had become a little less sensitive in his time in Alterna. It was to be expected though, considering all that he had been through. This development of a weathered temperament showed now, even if it were so internally maintained as to stay unknown to the ex-military operative.

"Tch."

Letting a hissing breath pass through his clenched teeth, Kyoya finally moved. He didn't like being threatened, especially in such a childish way. If this guy had any intention on using his gun then he might as well point it at him instead of trying to imply he was ready to shoot. Regardless of whichever route was taken, Hunter was putting himself in a danger un-quantifiable by any scale. He was in a foreign world -- clearly, he knew his way around and how to show that he wasn't scared -- that didn't mean he knew who he was dealing with though. Deliberately, Kyoya rested his left hand on the hilt of his blade. The other hand went to his pocket, out of the view of Hunter. This hand returned to view with both a cigarette and a lighter in it's clutches.

"Don't fuck with me."

Never were any punches pulled by the foul spirited demon of Alterna. Kyoya Zensho spoke with conviction and always asserted himself. Kindly informing Hunter that he was treading on the thinnest ice around, the man then nested the cigarette he brandished between his lips. Flipping out the lid over his silver lighter before setting a spark out, Kyoya took a pull from the neatly packed cylinder in his mouth.

"If I couldn't tell you were a newborn here then I would've killed you just for that shit you're pulling with your gun. Hmph.. Want a smoke anyway? I can't leave here 'till the Goddess finishes up and I can tell you need one."

The type of personality Kyoya had was clear yet so very confusing. In a word, he was unpredictable. There just was no way to tell what he was about to do. His honesty was ever-present though, a feature he refused to give up in the evolution he has gone through. Going from death threats to sharing a smoke, Kyoya was surely a questionable character to be associating with.

Tags: Four The Magician Four The Magician | PretzelR PretzelR

Quill Faux | Mood: Slightly sober | Location: Rooftop

Faux sniffed under his breath a slight bit at the weasel's attempt at humor. It was cute and depressing at the same time - not that it had any effects on him, through.

"Heh, I didn't mean it like that.. Mortals' natural rejection towards accepting the futility of effort is what I meant... It's imbued in all of us though; hope - or at least a fragment of it whether or not we like it.."

He then turned his head slightly to his behind, signalling that the following reply was directed at the newcomer.

"Oh, yeah. We're just as stuck-up as those bastards down there - just in a different way... But go ahead, suit yourself. Say, it looks like you got somethings on your chest. What great mystery does your small mind ponder, if I may ask?"

Sarcasm seemed to be the trend as Faux slipped it once again under his words but not without a gentle touch of genuine concern and innocence.​

Last edited:
Delilah "Seth" Stone

upload_2017-4-25_8-10-43-jpeg.304082
"Eh, some forms of annoying are easier to deal with than others," Seth replied with a shrug. "Sarcasm is something I can deal with. The sheer self-importance of that crowd down there, though, that's just unbearable." She paused briefly. "Yeah, I get that being as powerful as that goddess or one of her cronies makes you kinda important, but the regular people down there have no excuse, yeah? I mean, even before that blonde girl -you know, the "Chosen One" and all that crud- got hand-picked by that goddess, she decided that she was too important to be polite. She literally snatched away a person I was talking to, asked them to slap her, and when I called her out for being rude, she just whined about wanting to go home! So yeah, that's unbearable."

Seth stopped after that, realizing she'd been rambling. Ah well, still felt good to blow off steam like that. "Ah, sorry if I started chewing your ears off, there."

Mood: A-Ok
Tags: Phayne Phayne Slop Slop

Last edited:

vsFfT3N.png

large.gif

Current State:
Soulez Weasel 'Form'

pagebreak.png

"Oi, Speak for yourself" replied Abel, darting a glance toward Faux in response to being called a stuck up bastard. While it may have been true.. he didn't need someone whom he had never met before know that. Faux may have been a good read of character and thus someone he couldn't hide his true personality from; but that didn't mean that Delilah was. His odd appearance aside, he didn't want a young lady to start making more negative assumptions about him; much less have their first impression of him as being a 'Stuck up Bastard'. With a sigh and a shake of the head, Abel returned his attention towards Seth once more.

Abel could relate oh so well with what Seth was saying; though his experiences with such things was often brought about due to the difference in status. It was more surprising that he currently wasn't being treated with contempt being accompanied by two 'Normals' as he preferred to call them. Abel could not recall ever seeing a human here without some form of ability; thus it was only natural to assume that the magic wielding human's or Ordinancers as they were called here; would be considered the 'normal'.

"Haha.. don't worry.. don't worry" replied Abel, holding both paws up in front of him and shaking them slightly. Though his actions did betray his inner most thoughts, Abel didn't really want to listen to another rant... having already had one of his own as well as have to listen to Faux's own negative outlook. He was already at his limits with negativity today, yet etiquette and status dictated that he remain welcoming and open eared. he still didn't know anything about Delilah or even Faux for that matter; it would be rash to overstep the boundary less he be punished for it later; one could only imagine who else was watching.

"By the sound of it.. that boisterous blonde haired lass must be new here" stated Abel, trying to revive the conversation. "Any particular idea why the goddess has taken an interest in her?" he asked, his question directed at Delilah though still open for Faux to answer; it wouldn't be surprising if he knew the answer.

"Also.. before you answer... whats the deal with those two?... You were pretty close to them if I recall correctly? If theres a fight about to take place.. I'd much rather know the details behind it as well.." he added, pointing towards Hunter and Kyoya.

pagebreak.png

Tags
Slop Slop Calcifus Calcifus Jigoku Jigoku Four The Magician Four The Magician PretzelR PretzelR

0dc58d0527f272b8e7cf634fba8f5a0d.jpg
Dritan's charisma faded as the girl naively pushed him out of her way. He clenched his teeth together, frustrated that his angelic charm didn't work on everyone. Some of the individuals here, however significant they may be to the great Goddess herself, did not adapt well to this world, and to their fate. With narrow minds came the fear of the unknown, and seeing that kind of hostility away from home made him angry.

All he wanted was to help the world. Was it to much to ask of the girls that needed saving to fall head over heels for the him, just to make his toils more bearable? He furrowed his brows and watched as the girl, Kasie, walked away from him.

"You said you'd like to see the Goddess, and your wish is my command," he called out, almost sarcastically, before his great feathered ligaments spread open from his back, and with one swift sweep he was off the ground. Glaring at the heads below, he flew above the girl like a guardian of his type, and those around her made room. If any in the crowd felt a high wind at the back of their necks, and they looked up, they would see the sprawled feathers of the angel. Some of the expressions in the crowd showed wonder, while most showed consternation.

Soon, Kasie and Dritan were on the plinth which the Goddess stood. Dritan nodded respectfully at her and gestured to the girl, guiding her towards the deity.

"If this is all you wish from me, I should be on my way, with my map," he said, getting straight to the point. He did have an important quest in another country to accomplish, and time didn't seem to be on his side.

Interaction Tags PretzelR PretzelR

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back