• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ◇Ordinacy◇

PretzelR

Do Not Eat The Pretzel
Author's Note For those who want to join, you must be in the interest thread saying you'll sign up and you must leave your character sheet in the CS thread. Thank you

Interest | Character Sheet | OoC | Lore | NPC List
latest

Have you lost your way little one? Has your heart come to stop and your cognition has stopped you from thinking of what's wrong or right?
Ordina

Story Plot
News has been buzzing around Alterna, thousands and thousands of people in the land made their way to the heart of the world the country named Canvis to visit their Goddess. All sorts of people were invited over to the kingdom for terrible news that arrived in the world.

The Goddess stood there in front of thousands of people from servants to soldiers, soulez to ordinancers and other royalties from other countries. She rubbed her hands together from behind her back and breathed heavily before she spoke up to the microphone in front of her.

"We have lost over 4,000 of our people ever since the incident" The Goddess first began as she stared at her people anxiously, she could see their faces turn pale, gasp and shivered. The Goddess averted her eyes to the man beside her, the function of this whole world. The entity that started it all, the only person who gathered as many people in one single fiction, The Ordina.

"We're going to be the next targets!"
"We are going to die here!"
"I thought this world is supposed to be safe!"

"We won't be able to survive if we don't remain calm at the matter!" The Goddess bellowed causing the noise to die down immediately, She took a step forward and breathed heavily before she slammed her staff on the floor.

"I need volunteers to help stop them, All of you are capable to do so, No one told that this world was going to be safe" She said firmly as her eyes traveled across the room, trying to see anyone potential to help her. She saw a blonde hair girl that is wearing a ponytail sneaking about behind the crowd.

---

Where am I exactly?, Kasie thought to herself as she sneak past a lot of people in the crowd. She doesn't remember going somewhere crowded. She took a look of some people looking at them weirdly. Do people dress like that now a days? She doesn't know. That's not important. What's important is she needs to get out of here!

Kasie bumped into someone she didn't see who but it caused her to fall down at the floor, she must have bumped into someone pretty strong if so, She rubbed her head to ease the pain and she stood up and called out to the person. "Watch it!!" She bellowed.

Last edited:

Alison Reynolds | Location: Crowd

Wandering through the crowd, Ali was listening to the Goddess. She wasn't religious or anything, but a friend had told her to go, so there she was. As she was walking, Ali reached into her bag, trying to find a granola bar or a bottle of water. When she found neither, she looked in her bag while she searched. What the... Where did they go? she thought, still looking. While she was walking, she accidentally smacked into another girl.

"Watch it!" was all the other girl said as she got up from the ground.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Ali asked, very rushed. "I really didn't mean to hit you, I was just looking for something in my bag!"

Tags: PretzelR PretzelR
Code by: Wolf Wolf Wolf Wolf

The Goddess tiptoed trying to see what's commotion going on. The loud voice of the girl caught the attention of the masses as Kasie stood up from the floor. "Sure you--" She was interrupted when a lot of people are looking at her already. The Goddess smiled almost pleased at the situation, she could feel a lot of luck coming for the blonde girl.

"Will someone bring her to me?" The Goddess ordered to the people and Kasie looked around in a panic preparing to run away quickly. She doesn't know where she is, who are they or what are they. She ended up in a palce where she doesn't want to be in.

af9919ae88a3f92d7eabad668b3f84df.jpg

FZeuSnb.png

~ KYOYA ZENSHO ~
FZeuSnb.png

A lone male stood silently among the crowd, a lazy heft causing his eyes to fall half-lidded. He was the sort of person who picked and chose where their attention was needed. In short, he was present at this rallying of people by the 'Goddess,' but he was not truly attending. If anyone was aware of the state of Alterna, it was this man, clad in a seemingly professional dress. But just who was this man -- no one of significance, he would say. For a character whom has shown signs of overbearing arrogance at times, this statement was exceedingly humble. Kyoya Zensho, better known by other names in the world of Alterna, had done more than make his mark on this world, and in so little time as well.

While some of the people around shifted, mumbled, and even screamed out in pure distress, Kyoya demanded respect with a stance which held him glued to the earth beneath his feet. Unmoved by what had been told by the Goddess thus far, Kyoya simply commanded that his space be respected. It was bothersome enough that he could not turn away from this meeting in the first place. Kyoya's magic had begun to slowly grow weaker as he moved farther from the rendezvous of far off people. If not for this stipulation the fair-skinned male would have been long gone from here. He was more than sure that the 'all-knowing' Goddess was aware of his deliberate efforts to avoid her. Thus, all he could do was wonder why she would force his presence. Kyoya began to let his mind wander as the chatter of the crowd slowly died out -- his train of though quickly crashed and burned.

Following this, was a sensation of curiosity. Kyoya looked over to the girls who had started to produce a bit of commotion with a glance over his shoulder. But he remained silent.

"Hey! Back off. I'm just trying to have a nice, civilized conversation, and y'all are just coming in here to break it up. I dunno about her, but I find that extremely rude. Now, if you could all just back off, that would be great. Thanks!" Ali said sweetly, casually pushing the side of her jacket open so that the people closest to them could see the butt of her sniper rifle.

The Goddess rubbed her forehead, she had enough of this commotion. She looked around the gathered audience again and stared down at the man who has a stand of such arrogance. She tried to send him a signal, telling him to at least speak about the uproar.

Kasie averted her eyes to Ali and she nodded her head to her but she couldn't help but shiver at the sight of the gun, How could a girl like her own a gun? What is this place exactly?, "Thanks..."She voiced out to Ali, she couldn't help but wonder who exactly are these people surrounding her.

Alison "Ali" Reynolds | Location: Crowd

"It's no problem. Now, come on. You look lost." Ali said, starting to walk away. She turned around and walked backwards for a moment, then asked the other girl, "So, why'd you shiver when I showed the butt of my gun? Are you afraid of guns or something?"

FZeuSnb.png

~ KYOYA ZENSHO ~
FZeuSnb.png

"One favor, woman. Then I'm leaving."

Kyoya spoke aloud, answering the Goddess' telepathically transmitted messages. The young adult turned around, and stepped past the pair of ladies swiftly. He almost seemed like a ghost, brushing past Alison with an almost mysterious weightlessness. Kyoya ended up in front of the two, and planted his katana on the ground in front of him. The man swung his jacket from his shoulder to his back, bringing it around and effortlessly sliding his arms into the sleeves. Afterwards, Kyoya stacked his hands on top of his weapon and eyed the two females. His gaze wandered them, and a single threat was found in the firearm Alison tucked away.

"You can't leave without talking to the Goddess. She wishes to speak with you and, unfortunately, I'm the one making sure that comes about."

The male, wearing a rather interesting style of clothing, stood firmly between the pair and whatever escape route they were intent on taking. It was clear that he wasn't moving -- compliance may have been the only option. Of course, this was not truly what the Goddess had requested of Kyoya. However, it was clear that no one else would see to her wish being granted, that is with all the lack of focus this crowd seemed to have.

Kasie was about to speak but the man in front of her cut them off. She was taken a back by the sudden action of the man in between her and Ali. She yelped in surprise, her eyes traveled to the sword in front of her. She want to pull her hair apart in frustration, what's going on with everybody in Minnesota?! Is she in a dream where everyone in Minnesota can carry around weapons? If so, please let her wake up!

"Look, I have no time to speak with this Goddess of yours" Kasie glared at the man in front of her while she moved away from the both of them. "I have no business and no reason to speak with her" She said firmly, The people gasped around her statement.

"She's disobeying the Goddess?"
"How bold of her!"
"She'll be in trouble soon enough!"

The Goddess watched the scene unfold in front of her intrigued by the sudden scenario. This was the first time she ever encountered a person that wanted to go against her wishes. Could she be one of the Opostians that live in the underground city? Not wanting to go out of their way into authorities?

"Are you... From here?" Ali asked the other girl. Turning to the man with a katana, she said, "Whatever. Fine. I'll talk to the Goddess. All we were going to do was talk, anyway..."

Untitled_zpszmuxs4gx.png
Sayonji wanted to sigh at the sight. She wanted to ask for the blonde hair girl but this caused even more of a havoc but she couldn't help but stick around either. Maybe she could attract more people that could help her in eliminating the Deleters but that topic blew out of the water already. The tension of the announcement was already gone and it's all thanks to the blonde hair woman in the crowd.

That gave her an idea whoever get involves with that blonde girl will help her! It's easier and faster! Two people have already surrounded her now.

"I'm not from here obviously! I don't have those guns or swords like you guys! This has to be a dream! I'm positive!" Kasie declared as she stood firm in front of them with confidence. "I'm going to wake up soon so goodbye!" Kasie was about to walk away.

Last edited:

"Wait!" Ali said before the other girl could leave. "It's not a dream. If it was, you'd be gone by now and you'd be awake, but you obviously aren't. Just... Stick around for a little while. Trust me. It's worth it."

fa6d905d646a3b9a3327869befc906ba.jpg
D
ritan wasn't far from the land of Heinrich, or so he thought. He still found it difficult finding his way in Alterna, and his usual keen sense of direction was faulty ever since he came here. He rubbed his chin habitually as he flapped open the map he had in his other hand. The wind was brutal on the high cliff he was standing on, and suddenly, the precious parchment was snatched out of his fingers. He let out a sound of surprise, his nimble fingers catching the air in front of him, foot stepping out and almost on to the very edge. He scowled as he watched his most trusted and valuable guide fall somewhere into the city below.

Cursing, he looked down the cliff, searching for a way down. He didn't like using his wings if he didn't need to. If there was no one in immediate danger, he'd rather use his hands and feet to find his way around. It was the only way he had kept in shape here, after all. He decided to scale down the cliff and run through the country in search of his map. If he managed to find it soon, he'd be on his way to the land he was supposed to be protecting at this time. If not, however, he'd have to find another way to get a map. He looked down at the leather pouch on his belt, his hand running under it. Hearing the gold coins jingle made him wistful of the better days in Dibra. Even in another world, his thoughts frequently strayed to home . . .

He remembered it so clearly, it was as if it was only yesterday since he was back home. He was on his small family farm. The sun was shining on his back, his head warm, hair dark brown and absorbing the all the light it could. In those days, there was hardly a blue and cloudless day, so both the children and adults cherished the weather as long as they possibly could. The little Dritan looked up to see the young Mirena, smiling from ear to ear, holding a bundle of wildflowers.

"They're growing now!" she exclaimed, her toothless grin being one that couldn't help make him smile. She held them out triumphantly, and his smile reflected hers. It was a day of beauty and innocence, one that he will always remember. It was a time before the dark nights of yelling, the cries of pain from her mother and sister, and drinking. A time before the poverty, the fear of not having another plate on the table, of not being able to last the month, all together, surviving together.

It made him clench his fists and grit his teeth. The transformation he had experienced had left him permanently cynical about the human world. It was a universe that could be completely apathetic to the misery of the innocent victims, and have everything given to the privileged and corrupt. He loathed it, and wanted to be something more. He wanted to be the brave knight for Mirena, and the guardian angel for his sister and mother. However, it was much too late for that. Instead, whisked away in his grief and regret, he awoke in this strange land. Discovering himself a different, stronger being, he vowed to protect all those in need, and bring justice to any land he sets foot in.

cab18a973333bd1e67aaafe967116c0e.jpg
As he looked over the edge once more, he saw, in the distance, a beautiful country before him. At it's center, there was an elevated citadel, on top of a circular, Greek-styled construction. Great pilars rose up into the clouds lighted by the dying sun. Hundreds of feet tall and miles away, it was hard to see whatever may have been occurring at that moment, up on that almost heavenly pedestal in the flaming sky.

It was then that Dritan set off, scaling down the cliff as carefully as he could manage, hoping that his map would be easy to find. Although he was well off in Alterna, he was still just as frugal as he was with his money as he was in the human world. It would irritate him beyond end if the map was somewhere gone forever within that country ahead.

By the time he jumped five feet to the rocky ground below, his arms and legs were sore and raw from the strain he had put on them. Limping slightly, he made his way to the edge of the ravine and saw some of the outlying architecture ahead. He grinned, proud of himself for refraining to use his enhanced abilities to get there, and walked briskly up the sharp rocks and heavy boulders, agile and light on his feet as he made his way to the border of civilization. He heard the noises of many people, bustling around busily someplace nearby. Following the sound and hoping it would lead him to his guide, he instead found a huge group of individuals, each's expression lost or completely mad. On a stage, what looked to be a deity presented herself. He tilted his head, confused for a moment as he stepped closer and into the circle, trying to figure out what was going on, and if he needed to be of any assistance to the war against injustice.

Last edited:
Kasie wasn't still convinced by Ali's warning but she decided to stay put. She was dealing with a girl with a gun and a man with sword but it's only an amount of time before she could try to escape, she scanned around for an opening where the crowd was only few. She spotted the last pillar in the cathedral where there were only two people chatting on and about.

Untitled_zpszmuxs4gx.png
She averted her eyes to Ali again and nodded slowly, hopefully it would drop her alarm against her. She can't have herself being shot in a dream, she'll wake up acting stupid in real life. There's no way Minnesota can have guns and swords lying about. Minnesota is about hockey sticks and ice not violence the last time she remembered.

The Goddess felt impatient waiting for things to settle, everything is in a slow pace. She wanted volunteers to take down Deleters and chaos was all she could get. She wanted to end the meeting already but how? Everyone is distracted.

She asked for the blonde girl to be brought to her but nothing! She pondered for a moment, thinking of a strategy. Her eyes lifted to the cliffs, she saw another one of her people sliding down a cliff. Could he be headed to where they are? She might just be what she needed.

She squinted her eyes trying to get a closer look on some of the Maeshiello Soldiers one of her best soldiers wasn't on duty today, she purposefully sighed. She rubbed her temple again waiting for someone to take the initiative.

Delilah "Seth" Stone

In all honesty, Seth had no idea why she joined the legions of people. Well, no, that wasn't quite right, actually. She followed them because she didn't know why they were gathering here. In retrospect, she would have been better off just asking one of them. Well, at least doing this gave Seth the chance to see more of Alterna. Still, she felt kind of silly, joining a crowd of complete strangers for a purpose unknown to her. Maybe she could ask somebody right now! That wouldn't be awkward at all!

Gently nudging the blonde girl to her left, Seth quietly whispered, "Hey, do you have any idea why we're all gathered here? I kinda just followed the crowd."

that1aj that1aj

Last edited:
2gw6v54.jpg
Dritan began making his way towards the front of the crowd, focused on obtaining only one prize--his trusty guide. He was apathetic to the pleas of even a higher goddess. Despite the flock of an audience, his purpose was needed elsewhere. He cared not for the myths and accounts of those dead or disappeared, only about those who could yet be saved. Whatever the procession being held meant, it did not matter to him unless someone was in danger, unless the innocent needed saving.

He bowed down to no one but justice. And that was his weakness. Having no sense of dignity here, he stepped on to the stage where the goddess spoke. From this small pedestal, he may be able to see beyond the audience. Those stormy blue-grey eyes scanned the people in the crowd, and he suddenly felt all the eyes on him. Rubbing his hands together nervously, he went near the microphone.

"Did anyone see a map fly by?" he asked as he scanned the crowd once more, eyes wide as he stared them down expectantly. Despite his elegant and reserved physique, he was not afraid to disrespect or interrupt any, nay, as long as they were not hurt. He just needed his map as soon as he could; without it, he would not be able to travel to the country of Henrich. Without it, he will not be able to save those in need. He cleared his throat, obviously a little flustered with all those gathered here.

"I need a map to go where the people need me to go," he said, his voice growing stronger. He looked to the goddess and nodded, not out of genuine subjugation but out of curtesy. It meant that he apologized for interrupting her, but it also meant that he had important business to attend to.

Potential Interaction Tags PretzelR PretzelR that1aj that1aj Calcifus Calcifus Jigoku Jigoku

Last edited:
Kasie turned to the girl who just arrived at the scene and she smiled cheekily at her, she grabbed her by the arm and they made a run for it. Kasie dragged her along as they made their way to an empty space where no one could see them for a few moments.

She breathed heavily as she dropped down to the floor in exhaustion and wiped her forehead from sweat. She turned her head to the girl beside and smiled apologetically. "Thanks for being my escape pod" Kasie joked as she pulled herself up again. "Can you slap me in the face so I can wake up from a dream? I'll appreciate it" She said boldly.

The Goddess breathed heavily as she saw the blonde girl run away just when things are getting started. She turned to the Fraingel man in front of her and slowly smiled. "I could give you a map..." The Goddess' eyes glowed before she continued to speak again, "Dritan...I could give you a map if you help me catch a certain person" The Goddess offered as she waited for Dritan's answer.

FZeuSnb.png

~ KYOYA ZENSHO ~
FZeuSnb.png

Kyoya gave the blonde girl a bit of a look over as she tried to move away. He was out of her league in every sense of physicality -- there wasn't a reason to budge when she tried at the idea of leaving. Not only that, but Kyoya wasn't the type to play games in a task. When he set his mind to the completion of something, there was no room for failure. The female known as Kasie was operating on much thinner ice than she was aware of, and her rebellious nature was about to tempt the possibility of her getting hurt on the first day in this new world. She'd learn quickly, at the least, who she should not be testing. The man wouldn't brutalize her of course. The deed he chose to take on was in the name of the Goddess after all. But, he would still put this girl in her place.

Thus, even in her first step towards a hasty exit, Kasie was purely at the whim of Kyoya's imagination. A plethora of options came to mind in how to take her down; would he only apprehend the blonde one, or eliminate the accomplice as well; should he draw his blade for an extra intimidation factor. The thoughts that traversed the fields of Kyoya's brain traveled at phenomenal speeds, letting him taking into consideration a thousand things at once. Where one might be overwhelmed by such a chaotic mind, Kyoya flourished, and this encounter was only a taste of how much this gave Kyoya Zensho an edge.

The 22 year old male operated with the elegance of a ballerina dancer, turning on his heels. Kasie tried to push through a hole in the crowd past Kyoya, and she may have been successful if it were not for the man's extended range. Lifting his sheathed katana in hand, Kyoya slid it's length out in his hand and swiped at Kasie's feet. The hilt of the katana would strike at the tongue of Kasie's shoe, catching her airborne foot and tossing a major hitch into her plans. Following through with his swing, Kyoya forced the girl's foot to lose sync with the rest of her body. What this meant was that the blonde was going to fall over. Her only option was to release the other girl and put her hands out -- it was all that could be done to salvage her safety -- still the fall would be hard and unexpected. While the female made her way to the ground, Kyoya would then proceed to pull his sword to his hip and draw it. Anticipating an adolescent fit of rage, the Ordinancer pointed his blade in the teenage girl's face to shit it down.

"Either you're deaf or an idiot. I said you can't leave, so you won't."

As the man spoke, he kept the one who brandished a sniper rifle before in his peripheral vision. If she made even one suspicious movement then she would be the new target of Kyoya's wrath. He was more than prepared to eliminate anyone who thought they could step in on him. Again, the swordsman spoke, mockingly, to the floored girl.

"Now get up before I kill you, dreamerboy."

0dc58d0527f272b8e7cf634fba8f5a0d.jpg
Dritan turned towards the Goddess, the being who he had least expected to come to his aid. He raised an eyebrow and habitually fingered the the hilt of one of the daggers at his belt. How did she know his name, and could she really procure the material items like maps in these countries for him? He shook his head slightly, scolding himself for wasting time pondering on things that could not be answered, and would not help him on his journey to avenge those who had been wronged. Besides, if the Goddess was offering him both an new, up-to-date guide as well as a change to catch a villain, why shouldn't he take it?

He rubbed his hands together again, looking from the bustling, mostly inattentive audience and then back to the Goddess in front of him.
"What kind of person would I be catching. Has he wronged those who should not have been? Those who were innocent?" he asked her curiously, eyes gleaming in anticipation already. If there was such a man, it must have been someone critical. After all, the abstract being of Alterna would not descend to the mortals below if it was just some trouble with an ordinary thief. No, this was much more dangerous, much more serious than his usual quests. If those around him were in danger though, he would see to it; he would have the man captured and sent to a place where he could do no further harm.

Up on that plinth though, he felt like some kind of higher being, and he loathed the feeling. If only he could talk to those in the crowd, his equals, the same way they could to one another. But alas, Dritan was a different soul.
He felt too serious, too obsessed with the abstract ideals of life and death, justice and revenge, good and evil, to ever feel like he'd be a part of humanity ever again.

He didn't want to be, anyway. The reason he had strayed so far from the materialistic matter was because of all of those he had lost in Albania. Ironically, the only way he could still feel connected to Mirena, to his innocent, wronged sister, to his waning mother was all because he had chosen to let go of them. They were with him, buried deep within his heart, strong memories flowing through his veins of better times and newer hopes. Now, they were his fuel, the ambrosia that flowed through his veins kept those nostalgic times. He had pushed himself away from becoming a maudlin being, filled with grief and sorrow lingering on thoughts of the past. Rather, he chose to persevere
through those redolent keepings, and he held on to them, even though it seemed like they were already slipping out of his mind's reach.

He drifted back to what was tangible within a few seconds, looking back at the queen expectantly but patiently, waiting to see what he could do to help.

Kasie loosened her grip from the girl and her eyes traveled to the sword before she lifted her head toward the man. She gave a strong glare, she was tired of this dream. This gave her an idea since if it's only a dream that means she couldn't die or feel pain.

"Ha... I thought I asked for a slap to wake up from this nightmare instead I got a sword in front of my goddamn face!" Kasie bellowed as she dropped her back down to the floor and rolled her body away from the sword since there wasn't many people gathered it was easy not bump into anything. After she was further away from the man, she quickly got up and made a run for it.

The Goddess saw the blonde girl leaving and she bit her lip, she turned to Dritan and she stared at him in favor. "I want you to catch that girl. She isn't a criminal but she's somebody who could help me catch a criminal" The Goddess said firmly as she locked her hands together and felt a panic rush within her. She's going to leave the premises soon and she cannot allow that.

She noticed at the gathering among the crowd, one of the audiences doesn't have a will and yet she doesn't have an Ordina. It was weird considering how this world was supposed to give you one. Could she be one of the Deleters? or something else entirely?

(Sorry, I haven't been getting notifications)

Pushing herself up, Ali stood slowly with her hands by her ears. "Listen, she just dragged me. I didn't have a chance to react, man." she told the young man in front of her, holding a sword in front of the other girl's face. "Now, I'm just gonna go see the Goddess, like you told us to, and you're not gonna stab me. Does that sound okay?

PretzelR PretzelR 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings Jigoku Jigoku Calcifus Calcifus

FZeuSnb.png

~ KYOYA ZENSHO ~
FZeuSnb.png

This was beginning to get irritating.

People always ran without a plan. It was clear that this girl was already too deep in this reality to still think it was a dream. She wouldn't be fleeing from the tip of his blade if that wasn't the case. Kyoya acknowledged the words of the other woman, having an appreciation for her compliance which failed to show in his expression. The problem wasn't so much that she was trying to resist though. No, this one wasn't the target at all. Giving Ali a glance over, Kyoya considered saying something to her. It might have been proper to simply offer a thanks or something along those lines; something like that just wasn't in Kyoya's nature though. One shouldn't expect a small curtsy like that from Kyoya -- especially when he deemed other things more significant in relativity.

Instead, the man simply turned away and pursued the one whom seemed so hell bent on getting away. Clearly a sword tip to her nose wasn't enough, so Kyoya would have to find a more creative way to stop this fleeing character without hurting her. Kasie was able to easily slip through the crowd because of her smaller stature, but the people gathered around gladly stepped aside for the man charging with a katana in his hand. Usually, for people like this, Kyoya pulled no punches and just cut them down whenever he caught up. It wasn't often he had to deliberately apprehend someone; that is, in the traditional sense.

The small sea of people split before Kyoya, and it wasn't long before he started to catch up with Kasie. An indicator of this to the girl was the way people began to move before she even reached them -- they weren't dodging her, they were dodging her pursuer. Kyoya radiated with an energy that pushed people away. He had this sort of natural aura that affected the people around him, and right now everyone knew not to get in the way. He was going to floor Kasie again, but this time he wouldn't be so nice about it. All this girl had succeeded in doing was getting on Kyoya's nerves. Now she was about to suffer for it: she would be healed by the Goddess afterwards anyway. But that is all assuming the new champion chosen by the Goddess did not step in -- the one known as Dritan.
Tags: PretzelR PretzelR , Calcifus Calcifus , 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings , that1aj that1aj

83156fd82eb9216452ed8228ec32804a.jpg
Dritan studied the girl who he had seen on the edge of his peripheral vision. She had rolled on the ground and away from a certain sword handler, and then started to bolt away, blending in with the crowd. Soon enough, however, the armed man swiftly slipped through the crowd just as she did, pursuing her quickly. The Goddess must have thought that it would take more than one to catch such a reckless creature. When the deity mentioned that it would help catch a criminal, however, he couldn't turn a blind eye and leave untainted. After all, it was a so called, all-powerful Goddess, and she seemed all too anxious to get this girl in her clutches. He rubbed his head and let out a small breath before suddenly leaping off from the plinth on which he stood.

He let out a hiss between his teeth, jaw set in concentration as he felt his great white wings abruptly spring out from his shoulder blades. He always tucked them away when they weren't in dire need, but this seemed like an emergency. Pinions rustling in the high winds, he glided down, above the crowd, landing a few meters in front of the anxious blonde girl. He landed, feet floating on to the ground, facing her.

"Why are you running?" Dritan asked, pushing his too-long-for-his-own-convenience bangs out of his eyes. Although his figure may have been a tall and imposing one, his voice was that of honey and milk. Sweet and syrupy, with a kind of singsong timbre, his voice had changed slightly ever since he had arrived. Or perhaps, it was he that had changed it. The beings here seemed to be intimidated enough with his appearance, so why make them more terrified? Back in the mortal world, his voice had to grow accustomed to yelling back at his often inebriated father, as well as talking over those at the crowded black markets and underground fighting arenas. It had changed from husky and low to that of an unimpeachable prince. He had learned to change it, he guessed.

Looking the girl up and down, he wondered how she would be of any use to the Goddess. What kind of ability did she inherit that could catch a criminal better than such a high deity like herself? Whatever she was so scared of, however, he wanted to help. He hated seeing those with shining, innocent eyes looking so terrified. Perhaps he could help take down this offender too.

Interaction Tags PretzelR PretzelR Jigoku Jigoku

Delilah "Seth" StoneLocation: Crowd

"Hey!" Seth cried out, "I was asking her a question!". She could have waited for her to get an answer, at least! Without hesitation, she followed the other girl. When they came to a stop, Seth wasn't too surprised by the rude girl's request. "A slap in the face would do you a lot of good...", she muttered under her breath, hoping nobody would hear.

The rude girl seemed to be convinced the she was only dreaming, not that Seth could blame her. "Look, I've only been here for a day or two, myself. I'm pretty sure we aren't dreaming.", she answered. Seth ignored the fact that weapons were being drawn. "Anyway, could somebody please answer my question?"

Possible Tags:

Kasie came to an abrupt stop when Dritan flew in front of her, she turned on her heel only to find the man that was chasing her around earlier in stand by then she also found Seth following behind. What is up with this dream? Do people want to kill her that badly? Why is this dream taking so long?

Her eyes averted to the girl who she dragged earlier as an escape, she heard her say 'it wasn't a dream' when she was running before Dritan stopped her. "How do you know it's not a dream! People are carrying guns, swords and..." Kasie's words trailed off when she averted her attention to the man with huge wings in front of her. She couldn't believe it. What is she dreaming lately?

"What are you are supposed to be?!" Kasie blurted out as she referred to Dritan. She shook her head and scratched her cheek in irritation. This is getting ridiculous, it's impossible to keep up with people or... are they even people?

She saw the man with the blade finally caught up with everyone and she decided to sigh. She might as well go through with this, She will wake up right? Maybe after that talk with that weird entity she might be able to go back to Minnesota. She turned to Dritan again with no other choice but to cooperate.

"I was running away because that man is chasing after me with a sword" Kasie whined bluntly as she stared at the man who just arrived to probably shred her into a million pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back