• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ordinacy | OoC

I know it's not absolutely necessary but I added an NPC List because why not? There might be a chance that some of the NPCs will be memorable so there we go

Phayne Phayne

Dude! I'm impressed! I wasn't supposed to mention the discrimination about Soulez but man... you got it! Soulez are the most looked down upon race in Alterna--

Hehe, thank you :)

Sorry I can't reply at this moment since I don't think anyone can interact with him Abel as of late since he's spectating ^^;;
I'll also upload Eothea's ruler (the place where Soulez's live and their leader also probably the person who turned Abel into a Soulez)

I'm so sorry to everyone! I didn't notice that a lot of you replied already! I received no notifs

Maybe we should start tagging people who are in the same scene as everyone else, just so everyone actually gets them

Working on a post. Just needed to clarify a few things regarding Soulez >.<
Slop Slop , Just fyi, Abel is currently stuck in his weasel form... x.x

PretzelR PretzelR

Added a Weasel image and Character Archetype portion to my CS and also changed his acprento ability. Hope thats alright x.x

If anybody's wondering why I keep changing up my BBcode, it's because I see how beautiful all of your posts look and I want mine to look lovely, too.<3

Last edited:
Hey sorry, I've been super busy with work and school. I'll be able to reply tomorrow sometime though.

Toodles~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back