• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ordinacy | OoC

PretzelR

Do Not Eat The Pretzel
Author's Note This is the thread where we get to chat, ask questions or simply get along with each other out of character! This is where I get to talk to you about some plans for the plot of Ordinacy.

that1aj that1aj Phayne Phayne 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Calcifus Calcifus Jigoku Jigoku

I just love you to know we might be able to start the role play soon! I'm still waiting around for people that might catch up soon but if nothing comes in then I'll create the in-character thread.

Last edited:
And then there were flowers in the float.
Watching...
Waiting...
Waiting for the parade to start, so they could fall into each other...
Waiting for someone to walk by, waiting for someone to fix or prop up or steal one of them, waiting for someone to point them out;
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
Until they died;
Waiting...
Waiting...
Waiting...
To be replaced;
And then they rose, shining for the dust, and they called out;
They called out for the living;
They called out for the dead;
They called out for the injured, the sick, the poor;
For them, they called;
And they rose, waiting;
Waiting for someone to take them off the damned float;
Waiting for someone to take them home.

I'm guessing you must be in the US or somewhere close? Okay. What time are you available in PST?
Just from prior experience to long-lasting group RPs, I think as long as everyone can come on daily and post/reply, it doesn't matter that we're in different time zones. If everyone remains active, that is what will keep the roleplay going. Also, if it's detailed, which for me means at least 3 good paragraphs, it may take time anyway for some to post.

That's just my opinion though. I am home-hospitalized, so I may be able to be on more than normal, so you could probably expect my reply within the next few hours, if someone is interacting with Dri that is.

Just from prior experience to long-lasting group RPs, I think as long as everyone can come on daily and post/reply, it doesn't matter that we're in different time zones. If everyone remains active, that is what will keep the roleplay going. Also, if it's detailed, which for me means at least 3 good paragraphs, it may take time anyway for some to post.

That's just my opinion though. I am home-hospitalized, so I may be able to be on more than normal, so you could probably expect my reply within the next few hours, if someone is interacting with Dri that is.

Ohoho, everyone will have to interact with Dri but I love the suggestion though. I took a lot of time in FB RPS with having to match with timeline with other timelines of the players but I love that option.

Ohoho, everyone will have to interact with Dri but I love the suggestion though. I took a lot of time in FB RPS with having to match with timeline with other timelines of the players but I love that option.
Hahahah, is he that much of a hotshot? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back