• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Orbit LTD.

JDizzle383

The Happy RP Salesman
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ah good, you're here... tea? No I suppose not... well you didn't just show up for me to reminisce about the past now did you? The fact is the world is changing, and not for the better. No it's not exactly for the worse either... did you lock the door when you came in? Good. Take a seat. we might be here a while...
ORBIT LTD.png

Yeah, that was my reaction too. Where did they come up with this? and why is it that the general populace of the world just blatantly accepts that Superheroes exist? Well there's the villains of course to blame for the view of "Maybe this isn't so bad." But that means SOMEONE is actually making a profit on the squabbles if my reasoning is right...

Oh right... I was supposed to introduce myself... My identity is of no consequence. I am a simple higher power here to explain the world of ORBIT LTD.

So here is what you need to know:

1. In the world of Orbit LTD. the populace KNOWS Superheroes and Supervillains exist, and for the most part it doesn't bother them to see a Hero fighting against a villain in their day to day lives. There are exceptions, which will be covered later.
  2. You do not have to RP as a a completely "black and white" good or bad hero or villain. there will always be vigilantes
  3. The characters in Orbit LTD. MUST BE OCs. non negotiable. sorry.
  4. The plot is driven by the RPers. I am not starting this with a definite idea. think of this as an open world RP.
  5. This starts out in the fictional city of Admire, New York, a city 20 miles south east of New York City. the RP revolves around the lives in this city, but MAY involve world travel
  6. The godlike characters in the RP(Supers such as THOR(NOTE: DO NOT ASK ME TO BE A CANON CHARACTER. STRICTLY OCS)) live in Hestyae, a country found in the middle of Svalbard on an island above Norway. it looks as though it is covered in ice and uninhabited, though if you know how to get there correctly, you will find a super-advanced civilization.
  7. Cursing in this RP will be permitted WITHIN REASON.
  8. The character limit is set at 12. WHY? because you can RP an entire super family if you want, as well as supervillains and vigilantes
Any questions?

I may have the OOC and Char sheets up tonight so we can start making characters. should we have more interested people, I will of course allow them to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Back