• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom •Purge Roleplay Interest Check•

Is this interest check interesting?

• Interesting?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOT INTERESTING AT ALL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ungifted ;-;

✨im on display for all you fu**ers to see✨
Hello Everyone,
I'm Elizabeth and I want to know if anyone is interested in a purge roleplay?
Reminder: All emergency services will be suspended for a 12-hour period during the purge. No ambulances shall respond. All crime is legal. This includes Murder, Arson, and Theft. Blessed be the New America.

What will you do tonight? It's all legal. You could murder your boss, or maybe steal a car. Sounds tempting, doesn't it? Well, there won't be any consequences for what you do tonight. So go ahead. Free the beast inside you and Purge. Your government wants you to.

(This is Dark so if this is not your style DONT JOIN)
(I also got this idea from another site,but the main for is my own)
Will you be Purgers or trying to survive?
~@ThePotato578~Survivor
~?@Rach~Purger
~?
~?
~?
~?
~?
~?

Last edited:
This sounds fun. I'd be willing to do either role, even both if multiple characters were involved. If I had to pick, I'd pick survivor.

I'll see if I can recruit some peeps, but otherwise, I'll be here for a while!
I don't mind waiting <3

I am interested, I haven't actually seen the purge movies, but I like the concept and I would be willing to watch one of the purge movies in preparation if it is required

I would love to be in a survivor slot if that would be all right. I'm pretty new here. Though this sounds like fun. I love horror/ slasher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back