Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm alright, just freezing cold. I think it's going to snow here
Oh no!!! Bundle up with a blanket and some heaters and warm hot chocolate!

Urg. Morning Twink. Morning Pix. I didn't sleep too well. They think I might have an infection in my throat so yay off to the doc tomorrow. I've been having a fever and thats no good. Plus I'm trying to at least attempt to get back into my schedule and I'm so damn sleepy all the time so no good there.

Inritz said:
Urg. Morning Twink. Morning Pix. I didn't sleep too well. They think I might have an infection in my throat so yay off to the doc tomorrow. I've been having a fever and thats no good. Plus I'm trying to at least attempt to get back into my schedule and I'm so damn sleepy all the time so no good there.
Aww I hope you get better soon. Perhaps sleep if you're tired.

Inritz said:
Oh my.... That's not good. I hope they can nip that infection in the bud! Especially if it's causing you to not be able

To sleep.

It's not a big deal. They will fix it and I'll be whole and hardy soon. I'm already eating solid foods even though it takes forever. Living off pudding sounds nice until you try it. I needed real food in a bad way. I slept 18 hours a day for a week so now I'm trying to get back into my routine. In the words of a dumb man. I ain't got time to bleed.

Inritz said:
It's not a big deal. They will fix it and I'll be whole and hardy soon. I'm already eating solid foods even though it takes forever. Living off pudding sounds nice until you try it. I needed real food in a bad way. I slept 18 hours a day for a week so now I'm trying to get back into my routine. In the words of a dumb man. I ain't got time to bleed.
LMAO. I died.

Just a notice to let you know that there will be clubs available to join. So far there will be the Magical Creatures club, the two university quidditch teams, Wizard Chess, gobstomes and the book club. If anyone has any more suggestions feel free to let me know!

Maybe a potions club? Where they can like learn to make potions or spells and whatnot? Not harmful ones ofc.

Baconhands said:
I#ll have a look at the overview
Okay! <3

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]
I'm not sure if I can join, but I read over everything and it looks lovely! Thank you for including me :)

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome, darling! <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Okay so first of all I'd like to let everyone know that @crucialstar is now my trusty Co-GM and also that in the new Lore tab, you will find the clubs. More can be added at anytime :)
hehehehe, thank you my Wifey!

Yes, if there's any questions, please don't be afraid to ask <3

woah man i was actually going to make an HP roleplay too! lmao.

I'd love to join this, thanks for tagging me! Is it okay if I get a CS up on the weekend? I'm a little rusty on my HP, but I did read & watch everything and totally loved it. @ShurikenPhoenix

pulpfiction said:
I'd love to join this, thanks for tagging me! Is it okay if I get a CS up on the weekend? I'm a little rusty on my HP, but I did read & watch everything and totally loved it. @ShurikenPhoenix
Sure, thanks for joining! And I'll be adding relevant links to the HP wiki soon so you can use them as references when needs be :)

pulpfiction said:
What a coinky dinkk! <3. You're welcomeeee! Can't wait to see your CS! :)

Feel free to tag anyone who you think will be interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Oh! Oh! Hi! Hi! I love HP! Can I join?

[/QUOTE]
My little Moosey! Of course! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back