Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

Yayyyy!!

Gasp! There's a professor for Celeste since she's specializing in magizoology and veterinary magic hehehehe, (animals and all that jazzzz)

tumblr_nefbr1Ngg51tytjnlo7_r1_250.gif

Yes? <3

Made one more. Hugo Quicklegs. A magical games student. Figured he would fit in nicely though a dark arts loathing Durmstang student seems a little interesting.

Well he's Swedish and has those darn Viking good looks that's always a plus...ten points to Durmstrang!

Last edited by a moderator:
@ShurikenPhoenix Or shoUld I do a darkhaired Girl, maybe from the 100?

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Whichever you think suits her best really. Perhaps a redhead even like Holland Roden maybe....
HONESTLY I WANTED TO DO A RED HEAD.

okay, ill use her, cause tbh, remember the cs i was doing and it wasnt a first come first serve? i used holland roden and i did her cs and it was approved and accepted, but like. . . the rp didnt start yet

Oh and I shall be adding clubs soon so let me know if you guys had club ideas. So far I've got Wizards Chess club and the Ravenhurst Rockets quidditch team

crucialstar said:
HONESTLY I WANTED TO DO A RED HEAD.
okay, ill use her, cause tbh, remember the cs i was doing and it wasnt a first come first serve? i used holland roden and i did her cs and it was approved and accepted, but like. . . the rp didnt start yet
Yes! Holland <3

@ShurikenPhoenix I finished my CS my love, I tweaked a lot of things <3

ShurikenPhoenix said:
wooh I finally finished my characters...that took way too long lol
YAAAAYYY! <3. Ima go check her out hehehhe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back