Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

You're on a roll haha I haven't even made the character sheet yet and you're pretty much done! Go you xD  

xD  yeah that character just hasn't stopped rolling with the flow since reading your BBR Rp check. It's a rough version but nearly done. I feel the bio story can keep going and going plus going some more with some character ties and more personal side of things in his history.  Just one of those characters I suppose.  

I'll edit in the proper sheet and information once it comes though. Haha just didn't want to loose the rough sketch and flow I have with him.

Hmm a moment if I may in request of opinion from fellow Harry Potter fans and character wand matching experts, what of this? 

Apple

Applewood wands are not made in great numbers. They are powerful and best suited to an owner of high aims and ideals, as this wood mixes poorly with Dark magic. It is said that the possessor of an apple wand will be well-loved and long-lived, and I have often noticed that customers of great personal charm find their perfect match in an applewood wand. An unusual ability to converse with other magical beings in their native tongues is often found among apple wand owners, who include the celebrated author of Merpeople: A Comprehensive Guide to Their Language and Customs, Dylan Marwood. 

Epic choice of Penelope Cruz for Rosmerta Cresswell! Always have been a fan of the actress. 

The others sound great too... Though I could only say I know of Amanda Seyfried for certain out of them. :)  

for younger Auror I was thinking of- John Francis Daley Aka Lance sweets from Bones

My dark lord or Villian has yet to be decided. My veteran Auror I couldn't say who he is as I didn't find a name or could say I knew of him before hand.

Sweet! Hmm.... Just brought up a good point. JFD is around the same age as Amanda and Helena so I might do the same with a face claim change. Though each of them do look younger Imo then their age, so they could possibly pull off a younger role? 

Users who are viewing this thread