Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

I feel like theme songs now for my characters... P.S I've noticed a lacking of a good theme for Mad-Eye Moody ; just a random opinion after looking up YouTube themes and songs.

I get like occasional notifications~ like I didn't get Saru's today but I got Twinkle's yesterday?? >< i don't know

and hmm, i've been considering theme songs too but it's difficult to choose :P  

ohmygodsisaaclaheybromanceplease

Yeah, I think so too.  X D

He won't like the wolf portion but you know they'll still be buds even if he won't admit it cause he's a pure blood elitist along with Kyle and Sera :)

He won't like the wolf portion but you know they'll still be buds even if he won't admit it cause he's a pure blood elitist along with Kyle and Sera :)

and that's where Ryker will take delight. Apparently happiness is what will bring out best Patronus. Imagine that delight in anxious and scared beautiful face of Ronan.

Hmm. Will have to read who are they... all yours?

and that's where Ryker will take delight. Apparently happiness is what will bring out best Patronus. Imagine that delight in anxious and scared beautiful face of Ronan.

Hmm. Will have to read who are they... all yours?

Kyle belongs to @TheWeirdPhilosopher And he is Salazar Slytherin's heir I believe and then Sera belongs to @Starfish who Ronan dubbed as his "Queenbee" but they're plantonic haha .

Ronan wouldn't find any happiness in that LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back