Optimum Magicae: Ravenhurst University of Magic-OOC

Yeah the luck rolls this way. But that's good though miserable weather wouldn't be. That sucks. We have had some poor weather for the past week down this way in Utah, but today is looking good so far.

Ooh forgive my blatant ignorance of American geography, but for some reason I just assumed Utah was mostly hot with a desert terrain xD  Correct me if I'm wrong. It's odd because the US has so many states all with different climates and here in the UK it's pretty much always cold and damp with occasional sun

Ooh forgive my blatant ignorance of American geography, but for some reason I just assumed Utah was mostly hot with a desert terrain xD  Correct me if I'm wrong. It's odd because the US has so many states all with different climates and here in the UK it's pretty much always cold and damp with occasional sun

xD  in summer it's rather unreasonable. But we get a full diet of rain, snow and sun. We can get odd weather in opposite time of the year as well. But yes we are hot but usually we can get a good range of weather. Once we had snow in summer. 

We do indeed. UK I thought was more balanced but that's a American who has yet been able to travel there, so you know. But still UK has castles and that alone is awesome enough to top our weather climates. Lol

Yeah we do have a ton of castles which is cool and I think like most Brits I'm exaggerating our weather patterns lol we do generally have a good balance of weather but today it's ridiculously cold and I feel like it might snow. At least I hope so cause then there'll be no work tomorrow haha

Kidding of course....xD

Yeah it would be, but I think everyone everywhere exaggerates their country or states weather patterns. xD  especially when the weather is unpleasant. Wait if it snows you have no work the next day? Lucky or is that dependent on how bad the snowstorm is? Haha down here we still have work. I've yet to experience in my lifetime a snow day where work and or school is cancelled or something similar. 

Also Pytors social attempt is now in phase one. xD  

xD  yeah I wish Utah would have one of those, too much snow for anything work related to be open for business type days. Just to experience it. Haha so we all have that same hope for such a time. Guys and girls alike. 

Yeah xD  it should be. 

@StarrySkyofLostSouls I just found Dario in the characters section. Was looking for him the past few days to find out more about him and his appearance for description purposes and such, I think they would know of each other and possibly get along. 

xD  yeah I wish Utah would have one of those, too much snow for anything work related to be open for business type days. Just to experience it. Haha so we all have that same hope for such a time. Guys and girls alike. 

Yeah xD  it should be. 

@StarrySkyofLostSouls I just found Dario in the characters section. Was looking for him the past few days to find out more about him and his appearance for description purposes and such, I think they would know of each other and possibly get along. 

Dario has next to no friends, so i would love for him to actually have one, minus Grayson and his friend/hate/crush Lysander.

The thing with Dario is that most of Ravenclaw picked on him and hated him, so he has a bit of a hate towards his own house, so he would need to warm up to Pytor first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back